Thread: President Obama's former doctor claims that the president lacks passion, feeling and

President Obama's former doctor claims that the president lacks passion, feeling and

President Obama's former doctor claims that the president lacks passion, feeling and humanity

Scheiner said that the Obama administration neglected the advice of real physicians and instead decided to let political operatives craft Obama’s signature health care law.
    The doctor fears that if the health care plan is “the failure” he believes it will be, because of runaway costs and other problems, then any health reform will be set back for years to come.

Personally, I can say I am interested in knowing what you like about Romney. I know your feelings on the President.

Why does he keep posting stupid **** about Obama? Get a life man.

Quote Originally Posted by RaisinCain View Post
    Why does he keep posting stupid **** about Obama? Get a life man.
    Because you knuckleheads don't get it, he is ruining this country and you are still supporting him and going to vote for him again. If you don't like what I post then simply use the ignore button.

Quote Originally Posted by Roody View Post
    Personally, I can say I am interested in knowing what you like about Romney. I know your feelings on the President.
    As I have said again and again, most elections are the lesser of the evils. This election Romney is by FAR the lesser of the two, you have seen what Obama has done to this country over the past 3 years and it is only going to get worse, MUCH worse. Even Bill Clinton calls him an amateur, incompetent and doesn't know how to be president (from a new Clinton biography).

Quote Originally Posted by mnosteele52 View Post
    As I have said again and again, most elections are the lesser of the evils. This election Romney is by FAR the lesser of the two, you have seen what Obama has done to this country over the past 3 years and it is only going to get worse, MUCH worse. Even Bill Clinton calls him an amateur, incompetent and doesn't know how to be president (from a new Clinton biography).
    Thankfully I have only had one election in my lifetime where I dealt with that kind of scenario. Even then I could find things about Dole I liked. Anyway, I had to ask.

mnosteele52 you might as well forget it and save the energy for the upcoming CIVIL WAR. Your talking to people that have no vision.
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces people into thinking they can't lose. -Bill Gates

Quote Originally Posted by blebs View Post
    mnosteele52 you might as well forget it and save the energy for the upcoming CIVIL WAR. Your talking to people that have no vision.
    That's a pretty narrow minded statement. Believe it or not the bar on vision isn't set based on whether or not people agree with mnosteele and you. It is very possible for people to vote contradictory to your guys view and still be informed in their decision making.

That's a pretty narrow minded statement. Believe it or not the bar on vision isn't set based on whether or not people agree with mnosteele and you. It is very possible for people to vote contradictory to your guys view and still be informed in their decision making.
    That's your point of view. Not mine.
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces people into thinking they can't lose. -Bill Gates

Because you knuckleheads don't get it, he is ruining this country and you are still supporting him and going to vote for him again. If you don't like what I post then simply use the ignore button.
    FFS Bush JR ruined this country long before Obama knucklehead.

OK serious legit question specifically for Roody.

Do you believe George Soros has serious ties with Obama so much that he influences him? Please explain why or why not.

Ive done the anti-obama routine with you mnosteele. I thought discussing romney would be unique, but like raisincain said you are stuck on obama. Im not going to feed that anymore.

I'm serious Roody, I have asked this before and you did not answer, I am asking you specifically because you refuse to answer. I want to know your real feelings and beliefs about Obama. You always blow off my questions and then accuse me of not answering you.......

You guys constantly bring up Bush as if I was a huge supporter of him, I was not, never said I was and never claimed to be. The only president in my lifetime I totally support and agreed with was Reagan.

I support obamacare, his tax policy, his foreign policy to name a few and i will vote for him this year. As i said ive covered most of that with you. You have refused to discuss other topics so like raisincain ive chosen to move on. If you want to try romney discussions ill be there, but im done with obama due to your desire not to discuss anything else politically and what i said here about what i support with Obama will have to be enough.

Ok, as usual you didn't answer my question.... why?

Why don't you answer a direct question?

I'm not trying to start an argument, I simply want to understand your point of view and reasoning for supporting Obama. I personally have not seen anything he has done as something that benefits this country, it's all his own personal agenda..... or shall I be honest and say Soros' agenda.

I really want to understand your point of view about Soros, you NEVER answer anything I bring up about him and Obama.

You are not going to get me talking about being a supporter of Romney because I'm not, he is simply FAR better than what we currently have in office, I really liked Cain, if he was still running we would have something to talk about.

I support obamacare, his tax policy, his foreign policy to name a few and i will vote for him this year. As i said ive covered most of that with you. You have refused to discuss other topics so like raisincain ive chosen to move on. If you want to try romney discussions ill be there, but im done with obama due to your desire not to discuss anything else politically and what i said here about what i support with Obama will have to be enough.
    I'm just sorry that you can't see how he and those he works for, are indeed destroying this country. To me, your openly saying you support the destruction of the U.S. as we know it.

Ok, as usual you didn't answer my question.... why?

Why don't you answer a direct question?

I'm not trying to start an argument, I simply want to understand your point of view and reasoning for supporting Obama. I personally have not seen anything he has done as something that benefits this country, it's all his own personal agenda..... or shall I be honest and say Soros' agenda.

I really want to understand your point of view about Soros, you NEVER answer anything I bring up about him and Obama.

You are not going to get me talking about being a supporter of Romney because I'm not, he is simply FAR better than what we currently have in office, I really liked Cain, if he was still running we would have something to talk about.
    I did answer one of your questions. You asked.

I want to know your real feelings and beliefs about Obama.
    and I said
    I support obamacare, his tax policy, his foreign policy to name a few
    . As for the rest I am not going to answer and here is why. A large majority of your posts on SG at least recently have been Anti-Obama posts. Unfortunately, you have shown no desire to even talk about anything else regarding politics. You made the statement to RaisinCain that you wanted to educate people. Never mind the condescending tone of that remark, but quite frankly from my point of view it's a credibility issue on your part. Simply put you say the same things over and over and a point comes where I stop paying attention to any link you offer up. That's why I tried to get you to discuss another political angle like Romney. It was an attempt to even see if you could be anything other than extremely biased. Your response was "Lesser of two evils" which is your right to say just as it's our right to refuse to continue to play that game with you. I've done my research and you have literally offered up nothing I haven't already seen or heard. If I thought answering your Soros question would get me anywhere I would answer it, but as has been shown the remarks won't end. That's why I have decided not to address Obama issues with you anymore unless I see a change in your posting habits.

All that said feel free to have the last word.