Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 83

Thread: Ted Nugent

  1. #61
    TypicalWhitePerson JC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Single Wide
    Posts
    4,560
    Where's the thread started by Roody when the union boss in michigan declared violence against the republicans? I believe he said "we need to take them sons of bitches out." What about venom spewed by the left toward Bush?
    Speedguide.... If you don't love Obama you won't like it here.
    Straight out the Trailer!
    Re.....Spect "walk"!

    MacBook Pro 2.33Ghz, 3G of Ram, OS X

  2. #62
    Moderator Roody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    30,761
    Quote Originally Posted by JC View Post
    Where's the thread started by Roody when the union boss in michigan declared violence against the republicans? I believe he said "we need to take them sons of bitches out." What about venom spewed by the left toward Bush?
    don't recall that thread. Although I blasted Eddie Vedder for his actions against Bush. As for the rest care to remind me with a link?

  3. #63
    Moderator David's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Nova Caesarea
    Posts
    9,356
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by cybotron r_9 View Post
    Undetermined

    http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/nugent.asp


    David, are you going to see Elvis Costello's latest tour with the Imposters?

    I just noticed they are coming to my neck of the woods, $50-$90.... not for me.



    http://www.rutheckerdhall.com/event/...oc=event-image

    Thank you for heads up on EC. I am planning on Squeeze and the b52's when they amble my way.

    My cousin has me amped for the joe strummer tribute

    As for Nugent, the possible hypocrisy, of course doesn't effect the value of his sentiment. I just found it humorous that he might take that route

    Hell_Yes

    Luck is where preparation meets opportunity - Seneca

    "Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" - Isaac Asimov

    It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book. - Friedrich Nietzsche

  4. #64
    R.I.P. 2013-11-22 blebs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    North Canton, Ohio
    Posts
    12,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Roody View Post
    don't recall that thread. Although I blasted Eddie Vedder for his actions against Bush. As for the rest care to remind me with a link?
    I'm sure you can search your own posts and if not, I'm sure JC can. That being said, does any of it really matter? Do you still think, by some small chance, that you actually have a say in how this country is being run?
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces people into thinking they can't lose. -Bill Gates

  5. #65
    Moderator Roody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    30,761
    Quote Originally Posted by blebs View Post
    I'm sure you can search your own posts and if not, I'm sure JC can. That being said, does any of it really matter? Do you still think, by some small chance, that you actually have a say in how this country is being run?
    I did a search and saw no thread title of mine that would give me any ideas of what he is talking about. He will need to show me what thread he is talking about.

    as for the last part I make my vote on who I want to lead.

    Lastly, the Ted Nugent situation is over with. The way I see it it's time to move on. I spoke my mind as did others. Nothing else to add that I am aware of other than JC clarifying this Michigan incident that quite frankly I do not recall off the top of my head at the moment.

  6. #66
    SG Enthusiast Leatherneck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    The Great Midwest
    Posts
    3,612
    USMC RETIRED

    Steve

    Tacoma Guitar Forum

  7. #67
    R.I.P. 2013-11-22 blebs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    North Canton, Ohio
    Posts
    12,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Leatherneck View Post
    Your cruel. I want some of that!
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces people into thinking they can't lose. -Bill Gates

  8. #68
    TypicalWhitePerson JC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Single Wide
    Posts
    4,560
    Quote Originally Posted by Roody View Post
    don't recall that thread. Although I blasted Eddie Vedder for his actions against Bush. As for the rest care to remind me with a link?
    You don't recall it, because it doesn't exist! Do you get the picture now?
    Speedguide.... If you don't love Obama you won't like it here.
    Straight out the Trailer!
    Re.....Spect "walk"!

    MacBook Pro 2.33Ghz, 3G of Ram, OS X

  9. #69
    Moderator Roody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    30,761
    Quote Originally Posted by JC View Post
    You don't recall it, because it doesn't exist! Do you get the picture now?
    oh I get it, but I've been on both sides of the aisle so any assertion of partisanship regarding me is stupid. I defended Bush when Eddie Vedder made violent hate speech against him as I did Obama.

  10. #70
    R.I.P. 2018-07-16 RoundEye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    In a dry but moldy New Orleans, Louisiana
    Posts
    18,219
    Nugent for President
    Sliding down the banister of life ..........................

  11. #71
    R.I.P. Nov 2015 RaisinCain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,951
    Quote Originally Posted by Roody View Post
    oh I get it, but I've been on both sides of the aisle so any assertion of partisanship regarding me is stupid. I defended Bush when Eddie Vedder made violent hate speech against him as I did Obama.
    Pray tell. When did Eddie make such a speech? Bush was an ass and an idiot. He screwed up the country more than any other president in history and Obama is just getting the **** that ran downhill. Jesus, people (Nugent, Vedder, etc.) utilize their 1st amendment and others just bitch and complain because they don't share their views. Grow up.

  12. #72
    Second Most EVIL YARDofSTUF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    69,992
    This thread inspired me to order a pizza today. Thank you Leatherneck.

  13. #73
    R.I.P. Nov 2015 RaisinCain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,951
    Quote Originally Posted by YARDofSTUF View Post
    This thread inspired me to order a pizza today. Thank you Leatherneck.
    I wanted to but the BBQ pulled pork sand. I ate earlier has me fightin' the heartburn. LoL

  14. #74
    Moderator David's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Nova Caesarea
    Posts
    9,356
    Blog Entries
    1
    Kind of like the shellacking the Dixie Chicks by the Right.

    Hell_Yes

    Luck is where preparation meets opportunity - Seneca

    "Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" - Isaac Asimov

    It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book. - Friedrich Nietzsche

  15. #75
    R.I.P. Nov 2015 RaisinCain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,951
    Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Kind of like the shellacking the Dixie Chicks by the Right.
    Yep, exactly. I suppose.

  16. #76
    Moderator Roody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    30,761
    Quote Originally Posted by RaisinCain View Post
    Pray tell. When did Eddie make such a speech? Bush was an ass and an idiot. He screwed up the country more than any other president in history and Obama is just getting the **** that ran downhill. Jesus, people (Nugent, Vedder, etc.) utilize their 1st amendment and others just bitch and complain because they don't share their views. Grow up.
    Bush was bad. As for Vedder just google it. It was early in the war. It wasn't as bad as Nugent but Vedder was still a dick towards him.

  17. #77
    Moderator Roody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    30,761
    Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Kind of like the shellacking the Dixie Chicks by the Right.
    yep

  18. #78
    R.I.P. Nov 2015 RaisinCain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,951
    Quote Originally Posted by Roody View Post
    Bush was bad. As for Vedder just google it. It was early in the war. It wasn't as bad as Nugent but Vedder was still a dick towards him.
    Yeah because Bush lied us into a useless war that costed 100's of thousands if not millions of lives. That why I say screw that ******* redneck and his lying ass staff of loons.

  19. #79
    R.I.P. 2013-11-22 blebs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    North Canton, Ohio
    Posts
    12,819
    Quote Originally Posted by RoundEye View Post
    Nugent for President
    We tried that. He says he's not interested. He loves playing his music and all that it entails or is it simply tails?
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces people into thinking they can't lose. -Bill Gates

  20. #80

Similar Threads

  1. Ted Nugent on gun control
    By Debbie in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-01-08, 03:39 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •