Hello everyone! I hope all is well with you guys and ladies! I started coming around here in September of 2001. I have seen lots of changes and comers and goers. The biggest change by far I have seen is me. I have went back to 2001 posts and read some of them and I swear I had the intelligence and posting skills of a caveman. I continue to look for things to change and ways to grow as I feel everyone should. It has been a real pleasure knowing you. I have made many and lasting friends on this board. I have even met and spent good time with a few. I have talked to a few on the phone about real and important things happening in life. I am about to embark on a new life altogether. I am buttoning up some things that I feel are important to me before my next journey in life and I guess I feel this board and some of you I wanted to include. I have learned a lot from many of you and hopefully I was able to contribute as well and someone/s took something useful from me along the way. I appreciate this board and all of you as I have been with you more and longer than most of my current relationships. I appreciate all of you! Take care!

"Not all who wander are lost........"