Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 53

Thread: KOF clan sucks!

  1. #1
    Resident Rodent Randy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    British Columbia Canada
    Posts
    12,022

    Thumbs down KOF clan sucks!

    i am not into playing clan matches!

    8 of them [KOF] clan members and they take on everyone else.

    ANy clan that goes into random servers and waxes and i mean !!! >>>WAXES non clan peep is totally lame.

    they suck they should play other clans if they dont want to even the teams !!

    I wont be back until i hear of change or kicks of KOFS or something!!!!! GRRRRRR
    Last edited by Randy; 02-08-04 at 11:03 PM.

    I was going to post a link to that thread, but the SG search results for "bullsh|t" were too numerous

    sometimes you have to think outside the box to get inside the box .

  2. #2
    SCSI Dude Faust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Location
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Posts
    8,722
    i dont believe the first part of the thread title, and i don;t think you do, either. c'mon, man.

    it;s just a game. in any public environment there will always be tards that show up. just realize that kind of thing is, on occasion, inevitable. those rare occasions don;t mean that the game, or the server sucks.
    "Today is a black day in the history of mankind."

    - Leo Szilard

  3. #3
    Morterator Immortal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario , Canada. Behaviour : Good
    Posts
    22,673
    If they're that bad then shall we remove all koh folks?

  4. #4
    Resident Rodent Randy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    British Columbia Canada
    Posts
    12,022
    Originally posted by Faust
    i dont believe the first part of the thread title,
    neither did I *edited*

    I was going to post a link to that thread, but the SG search results for "bullsh|t" were too numerous

    sometimes you have to think outside the box to get inside the box .

  5. #5
    Resident Rodent Randy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    British Columbia Canada
    Posts
    12,022
    Originally posted by Immortal
    If they're that bad then shall we remove all koh folks?
    Thanks Immy

    I was going to post a link to that thread, but the SG search results for "bullsh|t" were too numerous

    sometimes you have to think outside the box to get inside the box .

  6. #6
    Murders & Executions Cypher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Returning video tapes
    Posts
    2,717
    I've played on a few clan servers before. Some of them are cool because it's more organized play. I didn't find the invasion that thrilling because my skills are lacking. Hanging around was a good way to get them up though. Than there's also the principle of even teams that defies the nature of a clan in some ways. I don't fall into the clan mentality myself either. I just play to have fun. If it becomes a routine than something would have to be done I suppose. But such things are to be expected as Faust said on a public server. Besides I'm sure allot of them think we are a clan because of the [SG] in our names. That almost invokes a challenge because it's like wearing gang colors in their eyes. To password protect it would be too drastic IMO. We would loose allot of players that way, which wouldn't be much fun at all for any of us.
    That's just my .02

  7. #7
    Hanging out with Prince Albert Needlefreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Jacksonville,Fl
    Posts
    2,455
    So have you calmed down enough Randy that we can start joking again...You know..The whole friends ribbing friend thing...You slap me ...I slap you..??? I'll hold the Moose still,even take first go....How bout it??

  8. #8
    Resident Rodent Randy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    British Columbia Canada
    Posts
    12,022
    Originally posted by Needlefreak
    So have you calmed down enough Randy that we can start joking again...You know..The whole friends ribbing friend thing...You slap me ...I slap you..??? I'll hold the Moose still,even take first go....How bout it??

    Oh yeah .. sorry needles for telling you to eff off. I was pretty mad was really looking fwd to finally playing some dc in yosc after waiting for .7 patch etc.. Finally get in to play and them [KOF] guys are in there slaying us.

    Clans should play clans, if they are not they should even up the teams. thats just edicate... I mean what is the point in haveing a well trained army with a plan enhanced communications ( a clan) and going and killing a bunch of armed civilians?

    I say we round up the sgs best and go kick their asses!

    [ sg ] vs the [KOF] assclowns

    I was going to post a link to that thread, but the SG search results for "bullsh|t" were too numerous

    sometimes you have to think outside the box to get inside the box .

  9. #9
    Hanging out with Prince Albert Needlefreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Jacksonville,Fl
    Posts
    2,455
    Originally posted by Randy
    Oh yeah .. sorry needles for telling you to eff off. I was pretty mad was really looking fwd to finally playing some dc in yosc after waiting for .7 patch etc.. Finally get in to play and them [KOF] guys are in there slaying us.

    Clans should play clans, if they are not they should even up the teams. thats just edicate... I mean what is the point in haveing a well trained army with a plan enhanced communications ( a clan) and going and killing a bunch of armed civilians?

    I say we round up the sgs best and go kick their asses!

    [ sg ] vs the [KOF] assclowns
    +



    No probs here man,it's all good..See ya on the field.....












































    Hopefully before you stick a block of C4 in my rear..

  10. #10
    Moderator YeOldeStonecat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Posts
    51,067
    I'll add something to the autoannouncements about no clans using server for practice by stacking the sides.

    Once we have rules posted...we can then kick/ban them if they purposefully break the rules.
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

  11. #11
    Advanced Member Rouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Location
    CAN
    Posts
    697
    Originally posted by cyPHer_138
    Besides I'm sure allot of them think we are a clan because of the [SG] in our names. That almost invokes a challenge because it's like wearing gang colors in their eyes. To password protect it would be too drastic IMO.
    I agree with Cypher on this one. To passers by it does kinda look like a clan server in there with the [SG] tags and everyone of us talking to each other. I had a good time last night except for the odd idiot that would TK or shoot our equipment. I think it would be fun to get all the SG'er together and show them who owns the server. But then again that would lean towards clan activity which some of you guys may not like.

    I say we kill'em

  12. #12
    Murders & Executions Cypher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Returning video tapes
    Posts
    2,717
    I'm down with killing them. Or at least die trying in my case. I did manage to pick a few of them off, but they always respawned and paired up on me afterwards.

  13. #13
    Moderator YeOldeStonecat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Posts
    51,067
    "Keepers of Faith"...a clan from Germany it looks like.
    http://www.bf-1942.nl/community/clans/353/

    I'll send them an e-mail when I get to work.
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

  14. #14
    ^_^ Illini25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Champaign, IL
    Posts
    8,128
    All I play on is clan servers. There the best servers to play on. Just because they invade our server and play rather good doesn't mean they suck. I'd rather play against clan's rather than a smacktards and newbs any day of the week.

  15. #15
    Elite Member mountainman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    15,451
    You guys should feel HONORED that a clan that good thought it would be worth their time to come to the [SG] server and play. They don't go to regular EA servers and such because they know it isn't worth their time. They must have had some peeps in and out in the past and decided it was a damn good challange.

    Now, I definetely am not a fan of stacking sides, but if they are there, welcome them. You'll probably learn a whole helluva lot from them. I wish I would have been there yesterday to bring them a little fire from above.


  16. #16
    Murders & Executions Cypher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Returning video tapes
    Posts
    2,717
    Originally posted by mountainman
    You guys should feel HONORED that a clan that good thought it would be worth their time to come to the [SG] server and play. They don't go to regular EA servers and such because they know it isn't worth their time. They must have had some peeps in and out in the past and decided it was a damn good challange.

    Now, I definetely am not a fan of stacking sides, but if they are there, welcome them. You'll probably learn a whole helluva lot from them. I wish I would have been there yesterday to bring them a little fire from above.

    They were really good too man. You would have enjoyed it. I'm telling you they moved like clock work. I'd love to be that good one day.

  17. #17
    Hanging out with Prince Albert Needlefreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Jacksonville,Fl
    Posts
    2,455
    Originally posted by YeOldeStonecat
    "Keepers of Faith"...a clan from Germany it looks like.
    http://www.bf-1942.nl/community/clans/353/

    I'll send them an e-mail when I get to work.
    None of the names on the roster match and from re-reading their text id say not German either...Jus a guess.......

  18. #18
    Murders & Executions Cypher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Returning video tapes
    Posts
    2,717
    Originally posted by Needlefreak
    None of the names on the roster match and from re-reading their text id say not German either...Jus a guess.......
    I noticed that too. They had their tag as |KOF|. It might be another clan.

  19. #19
    SG Enthusiast koldchillah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    4,623
    Originally posted by Rouse
    I think it would be fun to get all the SG'er together and show them who owns the server. But then again that would lean towards clan activity which some of you guys may not like.

    I say we kill'em
    "roger that!" lets kold kill 'em..

    I'll download the .7 patch onto my spare rig tonight.

    I'll keep at least 3 of 'em busy at all times with the constant never ending flag assaults..
    "Nobody's invincible, no plan is foolproof, We all must meet our moment of truth." - Guru

  20. #20
    Advanced Member Rouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Location
    CAN
    Posts
    697
    All I can say is tonight.... it's on!

    If Kold is willing to play on his Wife's rig he must really be Pissed!!!

    I think KoF just bit off more than they could chew. Glad I'm on the SG side.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •