Thread: off until tuesday ! so I have 3 meals to have fun with,what are you doing for food ?

off until tuesday ! so I have 3 meals to have fun with,what are you doing for food ?

and what are you doing for fun & food this weekend ?

us ? we always stay home on holiday weekends,

Saturday:
    morning sex/working/playing around the house/ NY steak & red snapper/fresh corn on the cob/beer

Sunday: hiking along the American river/baby back ribs/beer http://www.nuggetmarket.com/recipes.php?id=351 Bush's beans/Cole slaw

Monday: morning sex/Ahi Poke tuna/red potatoes/tossed salad/beer

What, no Sunday sex followed by brunch?

Oh man, those ribs look great. My charcoaled burgers I just made don't look so appealing now.
    No one has any right to force data on you
    and command you to believe it or else.
    If it is not true for you, it isn't true.

LRH

Quote Originally Posted by TonyT View Post
    What, no Sunday sex followed by brunch?

Oh man, those ribs look great. My charcoaled burgers I just made don't look so appealing now.
    LOL no,we have to get up early for the river hike,so it'll be afternoon delight

I'm lucky to get a bowl of lucky charms, fix my own sandwich and maybe feel a breast these days cause of a little 4year old running around getting at our nerves.

Quote Originally Posted by Sava700 View Post
    I'm lucky to get a bowl of lucky charms, fix my own sandwich and maybe feel a breast these days cause of a little 4year old running around getting at our nerves.
    That's why they make Barney videos and grandparents.
    No one has any right to force data on you
    and command you to believe it or else.
    If it is not true for you, it isn't true.

LRH

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sava700 View Post
    How's your 4 yr old doing? Mine's doing good.. they grow fast don't they?

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Yesterday was all about hot 'n spicy wings. At work, we ordered up a huge bunch of wings for a company lunch...mixed flavors, my colleague and I enjoy the super hot wings ...a bowl of Ozzies Death ones put a glow in our foreheads. When I got home....wife and I took off on the bike...hit the local bike bar in the marina district by our house...106 wccc radio station was there giving away stuff, sponsored by the local Harley dealership...it was packed, lots of cool bikes there. But too packed to eat there...so we rode over to another hangout in the next city, enjoyed a meal on their deck overlooking the river...I had some more wings there and a sliced prime rib sandwich. Right now I'm typing on my laptop on the toilet paying for all of it...ahh red eye! :P

Today, we're going to hop on the bike and take a long ride inland into some old historic town areas....there are some good diners along there to stop 'n have some food...that'll be afternoon meal, probably find a nice spot for an afternoon delight too! Not sure for dinner tonight.

Tomorrow though, I'll be doing a big New England Lobster 'n Clam bake...get lobsters, steamers, sweet 'taters, corn on the cob, sausage, chicken, stuffed clams, and whatever else looks good when I'm shopping for it tomorrow morn at the local market.
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

No remote work this weekend YOSC?

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Quote Originally Posted by CableDude View Post
    No remote work this weekend YOSC?
    Yeah I do...I'm doing a rather big migration at a client that is outgrowing Small Business Server 2003 network with its limit of 75 users. So we purchased a VMWare bundle with vCenter, consolidating 7 servers into 3 physical boxes....installing 3x Server 2008R2 servers..first will take over as their new DC, second will over as print server, other infractructure roles, and run on the 3rd small 1U server for vCenter. Third will have Exchange 2010 installed and I'll shove their mailboxes from SBS to that. Doing a lot of "P2V" and "V2V" stuff..juggling around the virtual machines as I reorganize their HP MSA10000 SAN (big box of 15krpm hard drives attached via fiber). So 2 bigger Proliant servers will each be running VMWare...each hosting about 3-4 guests. I'm giving myself about a month to do all this..dunno how much I'll do this weekend...besides move a few existing guest servers to free up some LUNs so I can reorganize the LUNs.

And change their offsite backup...changing from Paragon software, to NovaStor. Have a VPN tunnel between their office (on a 50/10 pipe) to our office..and Windows Storage Server box setup in our server room...which is also a second DC for them.

Same client that I took pictures of their server room....that "pics of a project I'm working on" thread I put in the pic forum a while ago. Need to take new pics...server room has changed quite a bit.

I just want to pack a lot of miles on my bike this weekend!
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

Quote Originally Posted by YeOldeStonecat View Post
    Yesterday was all about hot 'n spicy wings. At work, we ordered up a huge bunch of wings for a company lunch...mixed flavors, my colleague and I enjoy the super hot wings ...a bowl of Ozzies Death ones put a glow in our foreheads. When I got home....wife and I took off on the bike...hit the local bike bar in the marina district by our house...106 wccc radio station was there giving away stuff, sponsored by the local Harley dealership...it was packed, lots of cool bikes there. But too packed to eat there...so we rode over to another hangout in the next city, enjoyed a meal on their deck overlooking the river...I had some more wings there and a sliced prime rib sandwich. Right now I'm typing on my laptop on the toilet paying for all of it...ahh red eye! :P

Today, we're going to hop on the bike and take a long ride inland into some old historic town areas....there are some good diners along there to stop 'n have some food...that'll be afternoon meal, probably find a nice spot for an afternoon delight too! Not sure for dinner tonight.

Tomorrow though, I'll be doing a big New England Lobster 'n Clam bake...get lobsters, steamers, sweet 'taters, corn on the cob, sausage, chicken, stuffed clams, and whatever else looks good when I'm shopping for it tomorrow morn at the local market.
    all sounds great !

well,uh,erh,except for the mustard butt part

Quote Originally Posted by TonyT View Post
    That's why they make Barney videos and grandparents.
    Can't send him to GP's everyday

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi View Post
    How's your 4 yr old doing? Mine's doing good.. they grow fast don't they?
    good..i posted a picture of him in that one thread of Dan's about the hail

I'll be moving today and tomorrow and then grilling on Monday!

Emerald Triangle looking for EA and some trainwreck!
    Picked up some nice new york strips, baby backs and some chicken for some nice kabobs. Also picked up one of these Oberon mini kegs!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    and what are you doing for fun & food this weekend ?

us ? we always stay home on holiday weekends,

Saturday:
    morning sex/working/playing around the house/ NY steak & red snapper/fresh corn on the cob/beer

Sunday: hiking along the American river/baby back ribs/beer http://www.nuggetmarket.com/recipes.php?id=351 Bushs beans/Cole slaw

Monday: morning sex/Ahi Poke tuna/red potatoes/tossed salad/beer
    Might want to avoid certain positions on Monday morning....
    Kinky is using a feather.
    Perverted is using the whole chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by chimdogger View Post

Quote Originally Posted by chimdogger View Post