Thread: I believe in unicorns, Do you?

I believe in unicorns, Do you?

I came across this short video that was very well done, and decided I share it with you all. Skeptics come up with so many arguments against Scripture, and though one cannot have an in-depth knowledge of every single point brought up, we are required to study the Word and be able to "give an answer to every man that asketh a reason of the hope that is in [us
    http://biblestudynow.webs.com/apps/b...icorns-do-you-

Good video, thanks for the clip

Unicorn specific, it makes some good points.

Religion specific, it does nothing to support you.

Sorry.

Better post than your usual bullsh*t posts though

Quote Originally Posted by Gerald285 View Post
    I came across this short video that was very well done, and decided I share it with you all. Skeptics come up with so many arguments against Scripture, and though one cannot have an in-depth knowledge of every single point brought up, we are required to study the Word and be able to "give an answer to every man that asketh a reason of the hope that is in [us
    Beautiful share, thank you so kindly I believe in anything mystical, magical, or just plain "fun"...that makes this world a little more pleasant place to walk upon
    Mystical Folding Minx

Quote Originally Posted by MissTynker2 View Post
    Beautiful share, thank you so kindly I believe in anything mystical, magical, or just plain "fun"...that makes this world a little more pleasant place to walk upon
    Nothing that the human imagination could fabricate would ever be as magnificent as the real.
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

I believe in unicorns, Do you?

You can't go to a two hundred year old English dictionary to define what was originally written in Greek/Hebrew/Aramaic (whatever the case may be). I don't really care to argue against the video, but that part did not make sense. If you wanted to understand what was meant then you have to use the language it was originally written in, then instead of looking at our culture and how we define the word, you have to put it in the context of the people who penned it down.
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

Personally I always thought the unicorn myth came from a birth defect of a goat being born with one horn.