Thread: The Walking Dead, episode 6

The Walking Dead, episode 6

I was a bit disappointed with the season finale. The whole CDC trip was a bust and unnecessary. From what I understand the CDC storyline did not follow the books. All in all a great season. I also read that Frank Darabont fired the entire writing staff after the first season was done. http://tunedin.blogs.time.com/2010/1...ly-show-hosts/
    Kinky is using a feather.
    Perverted is using the whole chicken.

I actually really enjoyed the season finale.

hey i just remembered....I have a grenade in my purse! Its a great show but, the mediocre acting and long layoff sucks. Firing the entire writing staff was a good start. Too bad Dale and Andrea didnt stay in the CDC, That alone could have brought the acting grade up a few points for season 2.
    She's presenting like a mandrill!

They are not following the comic, they are using TV as a creative end to a new means. The writing staff was dead weight, all episode were either written, by Frank Dearborn or a guest writer. He rewrote all the episodes that were written by the staff. If you really want to follow this, get on with some of the podcast. They interview the cast and have a good work up with out spoilers.

SG Enthusiast
    I read the comic and I am kind of glad they are changing things up a little with the tv show, if only for the fact that I don't know exactly what is going to happen. I bet that the good doctor told Rick that Lori is pregnant though.....
    Looking for work............

Quote Originally Posted by Russell View Post
    I read the comic and I am kind of glad they are changing things up a little with the tv show, if only for the fact that I don't know exactly what is going to happen. I bet that the good doctor told Rick that Lori is pregnant though.....
    Damn interesting option. I was thinking he was talking about he saw video of his brother trying to fork his wife and the fight.