Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If Your I.P Traced To The Middle Of The South Australian Desert Would You Be Worried?

If Your I.P Traced To The Middle Of The South Australian Desert Would You Be Worried?

One day my I.P traced to where it should - Melbourne of Sydney CBD, and the next it was tracing here...

There is a background to all of this but I cannot tell you it. Suffice to say I upset someone. Apparently they had a problem with something you call "encryption". It's a long story.

Is there anyone out there who can tell me what is out there in the great sandy desert? A lone server of some sort?

I have extensive logs that I will post.

I do not have the knowledge base to decipher it all.

I do not know what is normal ******** , slightly abnormal ********, very abnormal ********, **** here come the men in black.

So any help would be good.

My butt hurts by the way. It's like I've been....probed.

The alleged humans doing all the "pinging" seem to have a very unhealthy interest in svchost.exe and ntoskrnl.exe

They just ping away ALL day. Especially during office hours.

It's NOT foreign I.P's. It's like they are on my network. I.P's the same as mine but different last numbers.

I am not using a router - mobile broadband with good software firewall - good rule list. Locked up tight. All ports blocked and opened only for specific apllications. No I.P traffic. No software like Skype running.

I have watched these people come through Mozilla Firefox and port 80, unblock port 443 (which I had blocked for specific reasons) and then download a 2 meg file. ALL updates including certificates on Firefox were turned off.

Whoever they were - they obviously LOVED Mozilla Firefox. When I took it away they were crying. I.P's coming from Google were being used to get in. I could have SWORN it was Google employees and I know MOzilla have a deal with Google.

I need people with more knowlege than me to sort out what I am seeing.

More to come.

I have a routine now where I IMAGE my O.S.

Data partition separate.

Data partitions encrypted and must be mounted manually.

Despite all of my precautions they have gotten in at least once and maybe twice.

I watch my incoming/outgoings like a hawk.

I have nearly ALL my networking services off.

In the end I re-image my O.S AT LEAST 3-4 times a week. Only takes me 15 minutes. Better and quicker than a malware scan.

Absolutely quiet as a mouse now.

Elvis has knocked off for his shift and is asleep in his UFO in the deep underground bunker.

Where are all those port scans!

Hmmmmm...maybe someone is WORRIED!

Come on now you know who!

Where are the port scans you little so and so?

The cat got your tongue?

You're coming to court by the way.

My logs from the last year will be posted.

[Just as I type this the pinging starts after an hour of surfing]

This leads me to believe they have a key logger of some sort on this computer. It has been in THEIR hands twice and was clearly pulled apart.

I once surfed for 2 solid hours everywhere I could and not a single port scan. I then sent an encrypted message to a friend laughing that my arch nemisis having the day off. Within 30 seconds the scans started. My e-mails are being decrypted in real time.

I received this "ping" and was logged off the forum immediately.

I have spoken to Telstra twice. I have recorded the phone calls and one face to face on camera [hidden pen camera].

My I.P is NOT normal.

It is absolutely NOT normal.

I have recorded the ENTIRE complaints process and if my F***ING e-mails continue to be messed with I will make it an issue in court.

What "facility" is out there in that desert?

I have recorded (intimately) nearly one years worth of this. It is going to make a fine video and I make a damned good video.

I doubt anyone has recorded this before.

Pine gap. Are you getting the message?

You tell M.R at T.C if he F***ING interferes with my computer one more time I will F***ING drag him out of his office and beat him to death.

Got it?

I haven't forgotten IINet and the disappearing e-mails and NO LOGS. I recorded the conversation with their liason officer - the dumb little blonde - I can see how she got the job. The knee pads were the dead giveaway.

Lets talk about YOU and IINet shall we?

Lets talk about 2005 and a BROKE company that suddenly finds the cash to buy up Westnet and Ozziemail and become the largest I.S.P in Australia.

And do you want me talking about our data intercept friends?

You touch ONE MORE E-MAIL and I pull the temple roof down. You understand?

I REPEAT - touch ONE MORE E-MAIL or an e-mail ATTACHMENT and I will bring the temple roof down.

I have had enough of you imbecilic fools and your games.

I want those folders you deleted off my hard drive and backup hard drive back.

M.R is being CALLED to the stand.

You F***ED up one too many times and you all seem to think I have a bad memory.

I WANT THOSE FILES AND FOLDERS BACK.

Latest logs...

After this lot my e-mail client would not connect to the G-Mail Server. I was connected but I could not access web pages.

I re-installed via O.S imaging software (made a cup of tea, did some sit up's) and here I am. All is well.

I would get alarms and a blocked attempt at R.D but I would be logged off this forum.

As soon as I logged on I got this alarm...

It's all untraceable - to me - but I wonder who has the capacity to sit there on my network and ping away?

They stopped for a FULL DAY when I started posting. Maybe they are feeling lucky and are hoping no one is looking.

Whoever it is - they can get passed my software firewall and destroy settings.

I think it's time I started publishing names, dates and places and then get some media attention.

Just traced my own I.P now while connected to this forum...

Thats the last public router point before the signal disappears into Pine Gap.

When this is all over several speculations are possible...

1. Pine Gap is run by inept aliens who cant trace I.P's.
    2. Pine Gap IS the one doing it (i doubt it).
    3. Certain people are so powerful they control the key communications systems of whole countries. Now who could that be?

Come on everyone!

You have my I.P! Have a go!

See if you can get passed my firewall settings :-)

I have important e-mails to send and receive and they better not be interfered with.

Caught ya! You just trickled in 5-6kb after a port scan after UDP 137.

Then you put down another 100+k...

THEN you just put down that MAGIC 2 meg file you used to do with Skype.

Let me go through this list.

Then you put down another 100+k...

WHY IS IT THE LOG SCREENSHOT AND OTHERS WILL NOT SHOW?

Re imaging now.

Back in a minute with those log shots.

The images won't show because you didn't use the direct link. Make sure to copy the direct link.

Thank you Sir. You are quite correct. Now how come you ONLY have 65,000 posts?

Are they spoofing an I.P someway to appear on my network as they do?
    Last edited by PineGap; 12-03-10 at 07:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by YARDofSTUF View Post
    The images won't show because you didn't use the direct link. Make sure to copy the direct link.
    They just tried the same old thing they used to do with Mozilla Firefox with Oprah...go through "updates" and port 443. I never have updates on and have never had an auto update take place in the 6 months I have been using Oprah.

Heres the log.

I've started recording packet logs.

I dont have the knowledge to analyse things properly.

On one occasion, I was using Ubuntu on a Netbook. They came through the wireless card. Put a 2 gig hidden partition on the drive.

I have the wireless off in bios and switched off manually. I tried to log off as the hard drive went crazy and the computer locked up. It said..."Unable to log off other users logged on".

I pulled the wireless card out.