Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: a letter from a wounded heart

In a dry but moldy New Orleans, Louisiana

Unhappy a letter from a wounded heart

When I said ďI doĒ I meant it, standing in front of friends, family and God himself. This week after 11 or so years Michelle and Tobey called it quits. Our real names. She said in the past 3 to 5 years Iíve changed. I shouldíve paid better attention. My best defense is Iíve have Multiple Scelorsis for maybe as much as ten years. Of course Iíve changed, I have an incurable disease eating my brain and nerve system. Youíre pretty youíll find someone else, Iím crippled and completely out of my mind at times. My chances are slim at finding someone else. On top of all this Iím not going to wallow in self pity. I think I might concentrate on building my three wheeler now. If I kill myself on it at least I died doing something I enjoyed. I wonít kill myself with some shotgun, I ainít going otut like a bitch. If the good die young my badass will life forever. I wish you all the best, I really do. We had some really great times and some bad ones but that is life.

The thing is I wasnít going to put up with staying out to all hours of the night and never inviting me. Nope, no way, thatís not going to happen. That is why I told you to get the f**k out. When I fall now, Iíll just have to figure a way up or just sleep on the floor. One way or another weíll make it through this, I just want you tto remember this, I will go to my grave loving you and Jay.

Tobey
    Sliding down the banister of life ..........................

Woe, sorry to hear this dude. Actually this blows my mind probably as much as it does yours.
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces people into thinking they can't lose. -Bill Gates

Iíll figure out something. Itís a scary thought being cripple and alone. Luckily I donít live too far from my parents house and they are helping when they can. I miss my son a lot.

Oh, no. Oh... HELL no.

I'm sorry, man. Is there anyone around who can help along with your parents?

damm, sorry to hear the bad news, keep your chin up bud

I have been through a similar thing,thanks goodness I am healthy,but I survived a 20 year marriage coming to an end,I know now it was the best thing .

Quote Originally Posted by RoundEye View Post
    One way or another weíll make it through this,

Tobey
    you said the key thing to remember

Ouch, sorry Tobey, time will be your new best friend.

Stupid question, but is there any way to work things out or is it a definate done deal? I feel like an ass for asking, but man, we all change over time whether were sick or not.
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces people into thinking they can't lose. -Bill Gates

Man, I am very sorry to hear this man.

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    I'm at such a loss of words.
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

Sorry to hear that RoundEye...hopefully it's for the best and will be a step forward for you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by YeOldeStonecat View Post
    I'm at such a loss of words.
    I 2nd that.. I am very sorry to hear this.. your parents are down the road you were saying.. they live close so they can help you out?

Tobey, what can I say. I am very sorry to hear that. Pushing positive vibes your way bro.
    Feelings about religion: I believe in a dogma-free personal Prime Mover.

Quote Originally Posted by Paft View Post
    Oh, no. Oh... HELL no.

I'm sorry, man. Is there anyone around who can help along with your parents?
    One of my cousins is going to stay in the back house while my parents take their cruise. Other then him not many.

Quote Originally Posted by CableDude View Post
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    damm, sorry to hear the bad news, keep your chin up bud
    If my chin was any higher you could count my nose hairs.

Even though I’m kidding it’s hard for me to keep my chin up. This MS has caused me some mental instability. All your problems seem to magnify. As sick as I am I still have the potential to go ass-stomping, bat sh~t crazy at times. 99.9% of the time I’m fine but lord help whoever pisses me off and it takes a lot to rattle me.

Honestly maybe this is what I need. A swift kick to the nuts. After I finish writhing in pain on the ground, all hell is going to break lose. Watch.

I’ve lived with a Redhead, Raven Hair, a Blond and married a Brunett. I’ve tasted life and a good taste it is. That is life, you have your wonderful highs and your misreble lows. I might be on my way back up.

I know one of the things my ex fell in love with is I’m freaking unstopable. All my grandparents are dead, I’ve had five major orthopedic surguries, 18 pieces of titainum put in me, 10 taken out, a bone graft in my neck and now MS that I can’t get rid of. I hit a pick-up truck head-on, on a motorbike as a passenger. I got off a bike in excess of 150mph street racing, I found out there’s a warrant for my arrest in the city, man what’s next?
    I don’t know, but make sure your nuts are locked on tight, I’m libal to knock them off.
    Last edited by RoundEye; 10-24-10 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I have been through a similar thing,thanks goodness I am healthy,but I survived a 20 year marriage coming to an end,I know now it was the best thing .

As far as I know, youíre the only one on this forum that truly knows how I feel. Brother, one way or another we WILL make it. I speak from the heart, mind and soul.

Quote Originally Posted by blebs View Post
    Stupid question, but is there any way to work things out or is it a definate done deal? I feel like an ass for asking, but man, we all change over time whether were sick or not.

No way, no how. Weíre two people cut from the same cloth. Too stuborn to change our ways now.

It takes a tough woman to hang with me and I think I broke her.

Oh well, maybe the next dude will give her what she needs. All I can say to him is ďgood luckĒ. You donít have a clue what you are in far.

Thank you everybody else for your support. I am defintenly going through a hard time. In my motorized wheel chair I crossed River Road and went to the top of the levee for the first time in years. Did that ever freak my mom out, I thought she was going to sh*t a whole litter of kittens. Was she ever mad.

Sun was shining, breeze was blowing and all I was trying to do was sort my thoughts. The last thing I ever claimed to be is normal.

Well a man has to do what a man has to do. Just hate to see it happen. Sounds more like the 11 year itch. I know I'm going through crap with my wifes family and it seems to be taking a toll on our 30 years together, but she needs to figure out whether she's going to let them rule her life or stand up for herself. Somehow, I get put in the middle and get blamed for a lot of crap.