Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

Thread: Tell Ari he got spanked

  1. #1
    Dave U. Random
    Guest

    Tell Ari he got spanked

    The only thing Ari is implying, is that he's an idiot. When he showed up
    here his introduction was a horrible embarrassment over some sort of
    lame brain bar code encryption scheme he apparently dreamed up one night
    after a few too many plastic cups of panther piss. His "remedy", if you
    care to call it that, to making a total and utter fool of himself before
    he ever really got off the starting block, was to invent some sort of
    Captain Crunch decoder ring fantasy job where he sold his bar code
    encryption to his employer for some "undisclosed sum". In the course of
    propping up that obvious lie he also invented a 40 acre nuclear test
    facility that this unnamed employer sent him to for some unnamed
    purpose. If you know anything about square footage and nuclear tests at
    all, even just from watching the movies, you realize just how ridiculous
    that whole story is.

    In other words, Ari is a nut. And like all nuts he's obsessed with
    exacting some sort of "revenge" on the group his deranged mind believes
    is responsible for his initial embarrassment. And, like all nuts, his
    "revenge" simply leaves him looking like an ever loonier nutcase.

    Tell Ari he got spanked by nemo_outis.



    --
    Ari=nuts


  2. #2
    Matthew Smith
    Guest

    Re: Tell Ari he got spanked

    Dave U. Random wrote...

    >
    > The only thing Ari is implying, is that he's an idiot. When he showed up
    > here his introduction was a horrible embarrassment over some sort of
    > lame brain bar code encryption scheme he apparently dreamed up one night
    > after a few too many plastic cups of panther piss. His "remedy", if you
    > care to call it that, to making a total and utter fool of himself before
    > he ever really got off the starting block, was to invent some sort of
    > Captain Crunch decoder ring fantasy job where he sold his bar code
    > encryption to his employer for some "undisclosed sum". In the course of
    > propping up that obvious lie he also invented a 40 acre nuclear test
    > facility that this unnamed employer sent him to for some unnamed
    > purpose. If you know anything about square footage and nuclear tests at
    > all, even just from watching the movies, you realize just how ridiculous
    > that whole story is.
    >
    > In other words, Ari is a nut. And like all nuts he's obsessed with
    > exacting some sort of "revenge" on the group his deranged mind believes
    > is responsible for his initial embarrassment. And, like all nuts, his
    > "revenge" simply leaves him looking like an ever loonier nutcase.
    >
    > Tell Ari he got spanked by nemo_outis.



    **** everywhere he goes
    http://www.aviationkb.com/Uwe/Forum....lverstein-The-
    troll-who-went-amuck


  3. #3
    Ari Silverstein
    Guest

    Re: Tell Ari he got spanked

    On Thu, 02 Sep 2010 17:40:28 +0200, Joseph Hampton wrote:

    > Don't let it get to yer. We have Franklin & John Stubbings on ACF who
    > regularly get spanked rotten for pushing bollix and ********. Stubbo
    > claims to be an IT expert but can't even use a NAT router. lol.


    rofl

    > Ari knows a thing or two...


    ....or four or five for that matter. It happens when you hang around
    people who spend their life immersed in specialties such as
    cryptography (sci.crypt), the privacy groups, IREA/AIA/NAOIP/NAREM,
    Supertraining (R.I.P Mel) and sci.med.cardiologists. Learning by
    osmosis if nothing else.

    And risk, you have to take severe (personal and financial) risk to get
    high level education (rewards). Otherwise, you end up being an
    academic.

    With no off handed remark aimed at academics, mind you.
    --
    Talk about F-Cars - www.ferrarichat.com/forum/member.php?u=89702

  4. #4
    za kAT
    Guest

    Re: Tell Ari he got spanked

    On Thu, 2 Sep 2010 17:35:24 -0400, Ari Silverstein wrote:

    >> Ari knows a thing or two...

    >
    > ...or four or five for that matter. It happens when you hang around
    > people who spend their life immersed in specialties such as
    > cryptography (sci.crypt), the privacy groups, IREA/AIA/NAOIP/NAREM,
    > Supertraining (R.I.P Mel) and sci.med.cardiologists.


    I'm told they are eternally grateful to be in your presence.

    > Learning by osmosis if nothing else.


    Plants /are/ the most successful form of life on earth, just like you.

    > And risk, you have to take severe (personal and financial) risk to get
    > high level education (rewards).


    What a guy!

    > Otherwise, you end up being an academic.


    If it all goes to rat **** I was thinking of becoming a train driver.

    > With no off handed remark aimed at academics, mind you.


    Can I be a professor of steam trains?

    --
    zakAT@pooh.the.cat - Sergeant Tech-Com, DN38416.
    Assigned to protect you. You've been targeted for denigration!

  5. #5
    Anonymous Remailer (austria)
    Guest

    Re: Tell Ari he got spanked


    Ari Silversteinn wrote:

    > On Thu, 02 Sep 2010 17:40:28 +0200, Joseph Hampton wrote:
    >
    >> Don't let it get to yer. We have Franklin & John Stubbings
    >> on ACF who regularly get spanked rotten for pushing bollix
    >> and ********. Stubbo claims to be an IT expert but can't
    >> even use a NAT router. lol.

    >
    > rofl
    >
    >> Ari knows a thing or two...

    >
    > ...or four or five for that matter. It happens when you
    > hang around people who spend their life immersed in
    > specialties such as cryptography (sci.crypt), the privacy
    > groups, IREA/AIA/NAOIP/NAREM, Supertraining (R.I.P Mel) and
    > sci.med.cardiologists. Learning by osmosis if nothing else.


    So now you're a heart surgeon.

    Trained at sci.med.cardiologists, did you?

    ROFL

    > And risk, you have to take severe (personal and financial)
    > risk to get high level education (rewards). Otherwise, you
    > end up being an academic.
    >
    > With no off handed remark aimed at academics, mind you.



  6. #6
    Ari Silverstein
    Guest

    Re: Tell Ari he got spanked

    On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 02:10:58 +0200 (CEST), Anonymous Remailer
    (austria) wrote:

    > Ari Silversteinn wrote:
    >
    >> On Thu, 02 Sep 2010 17:40:28 +0200, Joseph Hampton wrote:
    >>
    >>> Don't let it get to yer. We have Franklin & John Stubbings
    >>> on ACF who regularly get spanked rotten for pushing bollix
    >>> and ********. Stubbo claims to be an IT expert but can't
    >>> even use a NAT router. lol.

    >>
    >> rofl
    >>
    >>> Ari knows a thing or two...

    >>
    >> ...or four or five for that matter. It happens when you
    >> hang around people who spend their life immersed in
    >> specialties such as cryptography (sci.crypt), the privacy
    >> groups, IREA/AIA/NAOIP/NAREM, Supertraining (R.I.P Mel) and
    >> sci.med.cardiologists. Learning by osmosis if nothing else.

    >
    > So now you're a heart surgeon.


    Nope just co-authored a widely used and well distributed diet with
    one. The rest are friends, three cardiologists who I grew up with from
    Grade 1 through college.
    --
    http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Ari_Silverstein.html

  7. #7
    Ari Silverstein
    Guest

    Re: Tell Ari he got spanked

    On Thu, 2 Sep 2010 22:57:34 -0400, Ari Silverstein wrote:

    > On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 02:10:58 +0200 (CEST), Anonymous Remailer
    > (austria) wrote:
    >
    >> Ari Silversteinn wrote:
    >>
    >>> On Thu, 02 Sep 2010 17:40:28 +0200, Joseph Hampton wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> Don't let it get to yer. We have Franklin & John Stubbings
    >>>> on ACF who regularly get spanked rotten for pushing bollix
    >>>> and ********. Stubbo claims to be an IT expert but can't
    >>>> even use a NAT router. lol.
    >>>
    >>> rofl
    >>>
    >>>> Ari knows a thing or two...
    >>>
    >>> ...or four or five for that matter. It happens when you
    >>> hang around people who spend their life immersed in
    >>> specialties such as cryptography (sci.crypt), the privacy
    >>> groups, IREA/AIA/NAOIP/NAREM, Supertraining (R.I.P Mel) and
    >>> sci.med.cardiologists. Learning by osmosis if nothing else.

    >>
    >> So now you're a heart surgeon.

    >
    > Nope just co-authored a widely used and well distributed diet with
    > one. The rest are friends, three cardiologists who I grew up with from
    > Grade 1 through college.


    FYI I left out several other enterprises Mr. Anonymousie, I don't want
    you getting all down in the mouth, feeling the pressures of a lost
    life wasted.lol
    --
    ´Looking Above and Beyond the Ramp: A Study of Buffalo Students˙
    Attitudes toward Alternative Modes of Transportation"

  8. #8
    Dave U. Random
    Guest

    Re: Tell Ari he got spanked

    Supreme dietician Ari Silverstein wrote:

    > On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 02:10:58 +0200 (CEST), Anonymous Remailer
    > (austria) wrote:
    >
    >> Ari Silversteinn wrote:
    >>
    >>> On Thu, 02 Sep 2010 17:40:28 +0200, Joseph Hampton wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> Don't let it get to yer. We have Franklin & John Stubbings
    >>>> on ACF who regularly get spanked rotten for pushing bollix
    >>>> and ********. Stubbo claims to be an IT expert but can't
    >>>> even use a NAT router. lol.
    >>>
    >>> rofl
    >>>
    >>>> Ari knows a thing or two...
    >>>
    >>> ...or four or five for that matter. It happens when you
    >>> hang around people who spend their life immersed in
    >>> specialties such as cryptography (sci.crypt), the privacy
    >>> groups, IREA/AIA/NAOIP/NAREM, Supertraining (R.I.P Mel) and
    >>> sci.med.cardiologists. Learning by osmosis if nothing else.

    >>
    >> So now you're a heart surgeon.

    >
    > Nope just co-authored a widely used and well distributed diet
    > with one. The rest are friends, three cardiologists who I grew
    > up with from Grade 1 through college.


    There are diets in every woman's magazine. When my friend's wife gets overweight,
    she makes up her own diet. She probably does a good job of it.

    You call that an achievement? .......... ROFL.

    First of all you're a heart surgeon then it turns out you're doing what every housewife
    does. .......... ROFL.

  9. #9
    za kAT
    Guest

    Re: Tell Ari he got spanked

    On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 12:23:30 +0200 (CEST), Dave U. Random wrote:

    >> Nope just co-authored a widely used and well distributed diet
    >> with one. The rest are friends, three cardiologists who I grew
    >> up with from Grade 1 through college.

    >
    > There are diets in every woman's magazine. When my friend's wife gets overweight,
    > she makes up her own diet. She probably does a good job of it.
    >
    > You call that an achievement? .......... ROFL.
    >
    > First of all you're a heart surgeon then it turns out you're doing what every housewife
    > does. .......... ROFL.



    I'm not sure whether we should 'do a curry' tonight, or tomorrow night?

    I live in a world of infinite possibilities, and sometimes it's a struggle.

    <sigh>

    --
    zakAT@pooh.the.cat - Sergeant Tech-Com, DN38416.
    Assigned to protect you. You've been targeted for denigration!

  10. #10
    Anonymous
    Guest

    Re: Tell Ari he got spanked

    za kAT wrote:

    > On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 12:23:30 +0200 (CEST), Dave U. Random wrote:
    >
    >>> Nope just co-authored a widely used and well distributed diet
    >>> with one. The rest are friends, three cardiologists who I grew
    >>> up with from Grade 1 through college.

    >>
    >> There are diets in every woman's magazine. When my friend's
    >> wife gets overweight, she makes up her own diet. She probably
    >> does a good job of it.
    >>
    >> You call that an achievement? .......... ROFL.
    >>
    >> First of all you're a heart surgeon then it turns out you're
    >> doing what every housewife does. .......... ROFL.

    >
    >
    > I'm not sure whether we should 'do a curry' tonight, or tomorrow
    > night?
    >
    > I live in a world of infinite possibilities, and sometimes it's
    > a struggle.
    >
    > <sigh>


    I know lotsa things for that matter. It happens when I hassle people who spend their
    life immersed in specialties such brain surgery. I flame alt.brain.neurosurgery so now I
    am a brain surgeon. Learning by rejection if nothing else.
    --
    Ari Silverstein
    Talk about F-Cars - www.ferrarichat.com/forum/member.php?u=89702

  11. #11
    Anonymous
    Guest

    Re: Tell Ari he got spanked

    za kAT wrote:

    > On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 12:23:30 +0200 (CEST), Dave U. Random wrote:
    >
    >>> Nope just co-authored a widely used and well distributed diet
    >>> with one. The rest are friends, three cardiologists who I grew
    >>> up with from Grade 1 through college.

    >>
    >> There are diets in every woman's magazine. When my friend's
    >> wife gets overweight, she makes up her own diet. She probably
    >> does a good job of it.
    >>
    >> You call that an achievement? .......... ROFL.
    >>
    >> First of all you're a heart surgeon then it turns out you're
    >> doing what every housewife does. .......... ROFL.

    >
    >
    > I'm not sure whether we should 'do a curry' tonight, or tomorrow
    > night?
    >
    > I live in a world of infinite possibilities, and sometimes it's
    > a struggle.
    >
    > <sigh>


    I know lotsa things for that matter. It happens when I hassle people who spend their
    life immersed in specialties such brain surgery. I flame alt.brain.neurosurgery so now I
    am a brain surgeon. Learning by rejection if nothing else.
    --
    Ari Silverstein
    Talk about F-Cars - www.ferrarichat.com/forum/member.php?u=89702


  12. #12
    za kAT
    Guest

    Re: Tell Ari he got spanked

    On Fri, 03 Sep 2010 11:35:46 +0000, Anonymous wrote:

    > za kAT wrote:
    >
    >> On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 12:23:30 +0200 (CEST), Dave U. Random wrote:
    >>
    >>>> Nope just co-authored a widely used and well distributed diet
    >>>> with one. The rest are friends, three cardiologists who I grew
    >>>> up with from Grade 1 through college.
    >>>
    >>> There are diets in every woman's magazine. When my friend's
    >>> wife gets overweight, she makes up her own diet. She probably
    >>> does a good job of it.
    >>>
    >>> You call that an achievement? .......... ROFL.
    >>>
    >>> First of all you're a heart surgeon then it turns out you're
    >>> doing what every housewife does. .......... ROFL.

    >>
    >>
    >> I'm not sure whether we should 'do a curry' tonight, or tomorrow
    >> night?
    >>
    >> I live in a world of infinite possibilities, and sometimes it's
    >> a struggle.
    >>
    >> <sigh>

    >
    > I know lotsa things for that matter. It happens when I hassle people who spend their
    > life immersed in specialties such brain surgery. I flame alt.brain.neurosurgery so now I
    > am a brain surgeon. Learning by rejection if nothing else.
    > --
    > Ari Silverstein
    > Talk about F-Cars - www.ferrarichat.com/forum/member.php?u=89702


    I'm off for a cappuccino, and a eccles for lunch. Appreciate any advice you
    have on the matter?

    --
    zakAT@pooh.the.cat - Sergeant Tech-Com, DN38416.
    Assigned to protect you. You've been targeted for denigration!

  13. #13
    za kAT
    Guest

    Re: Tell Ari he got spanked

    On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 13:03:28 -0400, Ari Silverstein wrote:

    > Do Hummer and I know how to tweak you


    No you don't.

    I though, seem to have induced paranoia in both of you such that I have
    hard cemented your brain into /absolutely/ believing I'm lurking around
    /every/ corner.

    I must say I'm getting a kick out of the fact that neither of you have the
    mental fluidity to accommodate that reality.

    I am the scarlet pimpernel.

    --
    zakAT@pooh.the.cat - Sergeant Tech-Com, DN38416.
    Assigned to protect you. You've been targeted for denigration!

  14. #14
    iNcReDuLoUs
    Guest

    Re: Tell Ari he got spanked

    "za kAT" scribbled:
    >I am the scarlet pimpernel.



    I think "Pink Pimp" is a better description of you, Stubbo. LOL.


    iNcReDuLoUs
    "You have been targetted for denigration"


  15. #15
    noodi
    Guest

    Re: Tell Ari he got spanked

    za kAT wrote:

    > On Fri, 03 Sep 2010 11:35:46 +0000, Anonymous wrote:
    >
    >> za kAT wrote:
    >>
    >>> On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 12:23:30 +0200 (CEST), Dave U. Random
    >>> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>> Nope just co-authored a widely used and well distributed
    >>>>> diet with one. The rest are friends, three cardiologists
    >>>>> who I grew up with from Grade 1 through college.
    >>>>
    >>>> There are diets in every woman's magazine. When my friend's
    >>>> wife gets overweight, she makes up her own diet. She
    >>>> probably does a good job of it.
    >>>>
    >>>> You call that an achievement? .......... ROFL.
    >>>>
    >>>> First of all you're a heart surgeon then it turns out you're
    >>>> doing what every housewife does. .......... ROFL.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> I'm not sure whether we should 'do a curry' tonight, or
    >>> tomorrow night?
    >>>
    >>> I live in a world of infinite possibilities, and sometimes
    >>> it's a struggle.
    >>>
    >>> <sigh>

    >>
    >> I know lotsa things for that matter. It happens when I hassle
    >> people who spend their life immersed in specialties such brain
    >> surgery. I flame alt.brain.neurosurgery so now I am a brain
    >> surgeon. Learning by rejection if nothing else. -- Ari
    >> Silverstein Talk about F-Cars -
    >> www.ferrarichat.com/forum/member.php?u=89702

    >
    > I'm off for a cappuccino, and a eccles for lunch. Appreciate
    > any advice you have on the matter?


    We cardiologists recommend patients avoid cappuccino before major heart surgery.
    Cappuccino osmosis is a known complication.

    --
    "the operation was a success but the patient died" - Dr Ari Silverstein, Cardiologist
    http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Ari_Silverstein.html


  16. #16
    za kAT
    Guest

    Re: Tell Ari he got spanked

    On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 23:03:23 +0000 (UTC), noodi wrote:

    > za kAT wrote:
    >
    >> On Fri, 03 Sep 2010 11:35:46 +0000, Anonymous wrote:
    >>
    >>> za kAT wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 12:23:30 +0200 (CEST), Dave U. Random
    >>>> wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>>> Nope just co-authored a widely used and well distributed
    >>>>>> diet with one. The rest are friends, three cardiologists
    >>>>>> who I grew up with from Grade 1 through college.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> There are diets in every woman's magazine. When my friend's
    >>>>> wife gets overweight, she makes up her own diet. She
    >>>>> probably does a good job of it.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> You call that an achievement? .......... ROFL.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> First of all you're a heart surgeon then it turns out you're
    >>>>> doing what every housewife does. .......... ROFL.
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> I'm not sure whether we should 'do a curry' tonight, or
    >>>> tomorrow night?
    >>>>
    >>>> I live in a world of infinite possibilities, and sometimes
    >>>> it's a struggle.
    >>>>
    >>>> <sigh>
    >>>
    >>> I know lotsa things for that matter. It happens when I hassle
    >>> people who spend their life immersed in specialties such brain
    >>> surgery. I flame alt.brain.neurosurgery so now I am a brain
    >>> surgeon. Learning by rejection if nothing else. -- Ari
    >>> Silverstein Talk about F-Cars -
    >>> www.ferrarichat.com/forum/member.php?u=89702

    >>
    >> I'm off for a cappuccino, and a eccles for lunch. Appreciate
    >> any advice you have on the matter?

    >
    > We cardiologists recommend patients avoid cappuccino before major heart surgery.
    > Cappuccino osmosis is a known complication.


    Thanks for the tip. Osmosis is clearly a problem for high achievers.

    We went for fishy pie, and spinach in the end. Probably for the best, I
    like to load up the carbs before a bike ride. Tomorrow I will sit here in a
    uric acid, and endorphin stupor, washing the toxins away with lashings of
    lager, while allowing the anti inflammatory effects of the turmeric to ease
    my aching joints.

    I call it the Stubbo diet.

    --
    zakAT@pooh.the.cat - Sergeant Tech-Com, DN38416.
    Assigned to protect you. You've been targeted for denigration!

  17. #17
    Anne Onime
    Guest

    Re: Tell Ari he got spanked

    Sliverdick D. Barcodeboi wrote:

    >> Ari knows a thing or two...

    >
    > ...or four or five for that matter. It happens when you hang around
    > people who spend their life immersed in specialties such as cryptography
    > (sci.crypt), the privacy groups, IREA/AIA/NAOIP/NAREM, Supertraining
    > (R.I.P Mel) and sci.med.cardiologists. Learning by osmosis if nothing
    > else.


    *chortle*

    So ya think ya got some sort of "education" on Usenet, eh Sliverdick?

    The most deliciously ironic thing is... the only lesson to be learned -
    the one that passed through the empty space twixt yer ears totally
    unimpeded - is that impotent spanktards like yourself are never taken
    seriously. Even on the rare occasions you're making conscious efforts to
    refrain from acting in-character.

    > And risk, you have to take severe (personal and financial) risk to get
    > high level education (rewards). Otherwise, you end up being an academic.


    At least you admit you're really nothing but a lazy, uneducated clod...

  18. #18
    Anonymous
    Guest

    Re: Tell Ari he got spanked

    Sliverdick D. Barcodeboi wrote:

    >> Ari knows a thing or two...

    >
    > ...or four or five for that matter. It happens when you hang around
    > people who spend their life immersed in specialties such as cryptography
    > (sci.crypt), the privacy groups, IREA/AIA/NAOIP/NAREM, Supertraining
    > (R.I.P Mel) and sci.med.cardiologists. Learning by osmosis if nothing
    > else.


    *chortle*

    So ya think ya got some sort of "education" on Usenet, eh Sliverdick?

    The most deliciously ironic thing is... the only lesson to be learned -
    the one that passed through the empty space twixt yer ears totally
    unimpeded - is that impotent spanktards like yourself are never taken
    seriously. Even on the rare occasions you're making conscious efforts to
    refrain from acting in-character.

    > And risk, you have to take severe (personal and financial) risk to get
    > high level education (rewards). Otherwise, you end up being an academic.


    At least you admit you're really nothing but a lazy, uneducated clod...

  19. #19
    Anonymous Remailer (austria)
    Guest

    Re: Tell Ari he got spanked


    Sliverdick D. Barcodeboi wrote:

    > FYI I left out several other enterprises Mr. Anonymousie,


    I'm sure you'll remedy that, when you dream them up.

  20. #20
    Anonymous
    Guest

    Re: Tell Ari he got spanked

    Sliverdick D. Barcodeboi wrote:

    > FYI I left out several other enterprises Mr. Anonymousie,


    I'm sure you'll remedy that, when you dream them up.

Similar Threads

  1. is it normal for so many trolls to post here?
    By Cautious Joe in forum alt.computer.security
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-22-09, 03:48 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •