Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Antivirus Solution Pro virus removal

  1. #1
    darfun
    Guest

    Antivirus Solution Pro virus removal

    Antivir Solution is yet another fake antivirus. The tool takes a
    computer over and requires paying for using the program although the
    program is malicious and itís basically useless. AntivirSolution is
    definitely not the right choice for computer protection. It is malware
    ditributed by trojans. You can also find this fraudulent app available
    for download on deceptive websites. If you have a choice, do not
    install Antivir Solution Pro...
    http://darfuns.com/spyware-removal/a...-solution-pro/

  2. #2
    Ansgar -59cobalt- Wiechers
    Guest

    Re: Antivirus Solution Pro virus removal

    darfun <darfun.inc@gmail.com> wrote:
    > Antivir Solution is yet another fake antivirus. The tool takes a
    > computer over and requires paying for using the program although the
    > program is malicious and it?s basically useless. AntivirSolution is
    > definitely not the right choice for computer protection. It is malware
    > ditributed by trojans. You can also find this fraudulent app available
    > for download on deceptive websites. If you have a choice, do not
    > install Antivir Solution Pro...


    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/l.../cc512587.aspx

    Removal tools (or instructions for manual removal) are no solution to an
    infection, particularly not with malware that may download more malware
    or may give an attacker remote access. One can never be sure what else
    was modified on the system and thus can never be certain that the
    malware was removed entirely.

    cu
    59cobalt
    --
    "If a software developer ever believes a rootkit is a necessary part of
    their architecture they should go back and re-architect their solution."
    --Mark Russinovich

  3. #3
    buddy b
    Guest

    Re: Antivirus Solution Pro virus removal

    On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 07:53:27 -0700 (PDT), darfun <darfun.inc@gmail.com>
    wrote:

    >Antivir Solution is yet another fake antivirus. The tool takes a
    >computer over and requires paying for using the program although the
    >program is malicious and itís basically useless. AntivirSolution is
    >definitely not the right choice for computer protection. It is malware
    >ditributed by trojans. You can also find this fraudulent app available
    >for download on deceptive websites. If you have a choice, do not
    >install Antivir Solution Pro...
    >http://darfuns.com/spyware-removal/a...-solution-pro/






    Try this for removing malware. I think ir does an excellent job.

    http://devbuilds.kaspersky-labs.com/devbuilds/AVPTool/


    Author Kaspersky Lab
    Date 2010-04-28
    Size 66 MB
    License Freeware
    Requires Win 20000308XPVista7
    Downloaded 155370 Times
    Rating 4.57 (230 votes)

    The Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool application was designed to be another
    virus scanner and detection software from Kaspersky. The product will
    scan the specified locations for any virus threats and remove them or
    send to Quarantine folder.

    Editors note Download takes you to Kaspersky to get the latest version.
    This is often updated multiple times per day.
    Regards
    buddy b

  4. #4
    Ansgar -59cobalt- Wiechers
    Guest

    Re: Antivirus Solution Pro virus removal

    buddy b <buddyb@yippy.ti.ye> wrote:
    > On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 07:53:27 -0700 (PDT), darfun <darfun.inc@gmail.com> wrote:
    >> Antivir Solution is yet another fake antivirus. The tool takes a
    >> computer over and requires paying for using the program although the
    >> program is malicious and it?s basically useless. AntivirSolution is
    >> definitely not the right choice for computer protection. It is
    >> malware ditributed by trojans. You can also find this fraudulent app
    >> available for download on deceptive websites. If you have a choice,
    >> do not install Antivir Solution Pro...

    >
    > Try this for removing malware. I think ir does an excellent job.


    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/l.../cc512587.aspx

    Removal tools (or instructions for manual removal) are no solution to an
    infection, particularly not with malware that may download more malware
    or may give an attacker remote access. One can never be sure what else
    was modified on the system and thus can never be certain that the
    malware was removed entirely.

    cu
    59cobalt
    --
    "If a software developer ever believes a rootkit is a necessary part of
    their architecture they should go back and re-architect their solution."
    --Mark Russinovich

  5. #5
    Moe Trin
    Guest

    Re: Antivirus Solution Pro virus removal

    On Thu, 22 Jul 2010, in the Usenet newsgroup comp.security.firewalls, in
    article <j22g4612kh68q988c6mq6kb336s30ptmdb@4ax.com>, buddy b wrote:

    >darfun <darfun.inc@gmail.com>


    >>Antivir Solution is yet another fake antivirus


    >Try this for removing malware. I think ir does an excellent job.


    Why did you install the mal-ware in the first place? Yes, you. It
    wasn't some little fairy fluttering about waving her magic wand when
    you weren't looking, it was YOU.

    >Downloaded 155370 Times
    >Rating 4.57 (230 votes)


    So it was downloaded 155370 times by clueless idiots who were st00pid
    enough to install mal-ware in the first place, and a whole 230 of
    the people who have no idea what malware looks like, think this stuff
    is great??? I must be missing something here.

    Old guy

  6. #6
    darfun
    Guest

    Re: Antivirus Solution Pro virus removal

    On Jul 23, 12:36*am, ibupro...@painkiller.example.tld.invalid (Moe
    Trin) wrote:
    > On Thu, 22 Jul 2010, in the Usenet newsgroup comp.security.firewalls, in
    > article <j22g4612kh68q988c6mq6kb336s30pt...@4ax.com>, buddy b wrote:
    >
    > >darfun <darfun....@gmail.com>
    > >>Antivir Solution is yet another fake antivirus

    > >Try this for removing malware. I think ir does an excellent job.

    >
    > Why did you install the mal-ware in the first place? * Yes, you. *It
    > wasn't some little fairy fluttering about waving her magic wand when
    > you weren't looking, it was YOU.
    >
    > >Downloaded 155370 Times
    > >Rating 4.57 (230 votes)

    >
    > So it was downloaded 155370 times by clueless idiots who were st00pid
    > enough to install mal-ware in the first place, and a whole 230 of
    > the people who have no idea what malware looks like, think this stuff
    > is great??? * * I must be missing something here.
    >
    > * * * * Old guy



Similar Threads

  1. Removal of Sysinternals antivirus fake program (virus)
    By darfun in forum comp.security.firewalls
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-04-10, 12:49 PM
  2. AKM Antivirus 2010 pro virus
    By dfinc in forum comp.security.firewalls
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-18-10, 12:36 AM
  3. Antivirus System Pro virus removal
    By dfinc in forum comp.security.firewalls
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-02-09, 03:13 AM
  4. Windows Police Pro fake antivirus
    By dfinc in forum comp.security.firewalls
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-19-09, 06:08 PM
  5. Anti Virus System Pro alert removal
    By dfinc in forum comp.security.firewalls
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-27-09, 10:54 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •