Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: oBama administration=Regime

oBama administration=Regime

Governing against the will of the people, this regime is quite guilty of this, the majority of the people didn't want health care and the majority of the people want their borders secured. I hope oBama hasn't started a civil war cause if I lived in Arizona I'd be pretty pissed today. How much more damage can this regime do ?
    I Hope He Fails

Quote Originally Posted by Miggs View Post
    How much more damage can this regime do ?
    No more then what the last one did.

Quote Originally Posted by Roody View Post

It's easy to pick out the faults of others and ignore your own party's failings.

Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it. - JP II

Quote Originally Posted by Miggs View Post
    Governing against the will of the people, this regime is quite guilty of this, the majority of the people didn't want health care and the majority of the people want their borders secured. I hope oBama hasn't started a civil war cause if I lived in Arizona I'd be pretty pissed today. How much more damage can this regime do ?
    The majority of the people may want the borders secured, but we do not want to turn into Nazi Germany along the way. Well, maybe you do, but the rest of us do not.

Sieg Heil, Miggs? Or are you still a citizen and patriot of the United States of America?

Personally, I hope AZ takes their appeal to the Supreme Court, but it's highly unlikely, given the way things are in government, that they'd over turn anything.

What gets me is, most everyone I know agrees with AZ. Our voices are not heard.
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces people into thinking they can't lose. -Bill Gates

I would have to agree with that 100%.

Response to Thread:
    I'm also a little offended when either party starts to use the word regime to describe the other party (and now seeing it become common place in many discussions about politics). I'm also a little surprised seeing the term "Civil War" used in the political arena. All of these terms carry a much deeper meaning than I think many people who use them realize. I find it laughable that either Party would use these terms thinking they convey a reality in current politics.

The USA is not going to hell in a handbasket because of one political view or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by blebs View Post
    Personally, I hope AZ takes their appeal to the Supreme Court, but it's highly unlikely, given the way things are in government, that they'd over turn anything.

"Our voices are not heard."

Good, that means things are working. That's right, Blebs, individual rights are suppose to be protected, even against popular opinion. This is to help prevent mob mentality from crushing people's rights. This is a matter of law and should be decided in the courts; it is not a matter of voting.
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by jeremyboycool View Post
    "Our voices are not heard."

Good, that means things are working. That's right, Blebs, individual rights are suppose to be protected, even against popular opinion. This is to help prevent mob mentality from crushing people's rights. This is a matter of law and should be decided in the courts; it is not a matter of voting.
    I agree with you on this. No democracy shall infringe upon the rights of an individual.

That being said. If the Federal government isn't doing it's job and illegals are infringing upon the rights of people in the state of Arizona. In my opinion, they have a valid arguement in trying to find a way to enforce federal law.

To be more on topic..the word Regime makes me think that it's possible for the president and his staff to pass things without the approval of the Senate and Congress.

We'll see how much of that occurs.
    Nutty like squirrel terds!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blebs View Post

And that's why Obama's ratings are so low and Congress's approval level are barely in the double digits. They're passing and forcing laws on us that the majority of the people do not want. If they weren't so hell bent on doing what they wanted regardless of what the citizens said, the Tea Party doesn't have this much traction.
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Quote Originally Posted by JBrazen View Post
    And that's why Obama's ratings are so low and Congress's approval level are barely in the double digits. They're passing and forcing laws on us that the majority of the people do not want. If they weren't so hell bent on doing what they wanted regardless of what the citizens said, the Tea Party doesn't have this much traction.
    I disagree about Congress ratings. This incident has little to do with their ratings. Their ratings have sucked for as long as I can recall.

Quote Originally Posted by SlyOneDoofy View Post

To be more on topic..the word Regime makes me think that it's possible for the president and his staff to pass things without the approval of the Senate and Congress.

We'll see how much of that occurs.

And Bush didn't do that? You act as if this is something new.

...formerly the omnipotent UOD

I disagree about Congress ratings. This incident has little to do with their ratings. Their ratings have sucked for as long as I can recall.
    Congress may have been sucking for years now, but an 11% Congressional confidence level's a new record. Should hopefully start climbing once balance is restored in November.
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Quote Originally Posted by JBrazen View Post
    Congress may have been sucking for years now, but an 11% Congressional confidence level's a new record. Should hopefully start climbing once balance is restored in November.
    They were in the low 20's under Bush. When you suck that bad it's really irrelevant whether it's in the teens or 20's, but yes I will grant you that are doing particularly bad in the ratings right now. Although the irony is the U.S. financial situation has been pathetic since before Jan. 20, 2009.

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    I actually do feel Congress is the greater of the evil today..worse than Obama.

During the prez elections...I said it quite a few times...we're going to relive the Carter years. And much like Carter did back then....Obama will finish out his remaining term rather toothless...due to a big change up in congress.
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JawZ View Post
    And Bush didn't do that? You act as if this is something new.
    Where did I say Bush didn't? Keep making crap up troll.

Where did I say Bush didn't? Keep making crap up troll.
    The implication you're making is that this is a first...and it's all Obama. Why the name calling?

Quote Originally Posted by JawZ View Post
    The implication you're making is that this is a first...and it's all Obama. Why the name calling?
    My post was....
    "To be more on topic..the word Regime makes me think that it's possible for the president and his staff to pass things without the approval of the Senate and Congress."

Nice of you to ignore the fact I DIDN'T say Obama in place of president. And I never implied it's the first time. It's because I express a different view you have to somehow twist my comments to fit something in your mind to argue against. The media might have a job for you. Join this media crowd if you like...

http://dailycaller.com/2010/07/20/do...miah-wright/2/

Nothing in my post implies that it's all Obama.

You only hear what you want to hear.

You have been trolling my posts for weeks. Get over it.
    Last edited by SlyOneDoofy; 07-31-10 at 02:12 AM.

They were in the low 20's under Bush. When you suck that bad it's really irrelevant whether it's in the teens or 20's, but yes I will grant you that are doing particularly bad in the ratings right now. Although the irony is the U.S. financial situation has been pathetic since before Jan. 20, 2009.
    Congress, under control of the pelosi liberal agenda since 2006, yup.

repub controlled congress from the high 60s down to 24
    dem controlled congress from the 30s to the low teens

great job pelosi! at least the dems didn't have that far to fall.
    09-f9-11-02-9d-74-e3-5b-d8-41-56-c5-63-56-88-c0

"Appeasers feed the crocodile, hoping it will eat them last." - Winston Churchill

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi

been his M.O. for quite some time now.
    09-f9-11-02-9d-74-e3-5b-d8-41-56-c5-63-56-88-c0

"Appeasers feed the crocodile, hoping it will eat them last." - Winston Churchill

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi

My post was....
    "To be more on topic..the word Regime makes me think that it's possible for the president and his staff to pass things without the approval of the Senate and Congress."

Nice of you to ignore the fact I DIDN'T say Obama in place of president. And I never implied it's the first time. It's because I express a different view you have to somehow twist my comments to fit something in your mind to argue against. The media might have a job for you. Join this media crowd if you like...

http://dailycaller.com/2010/07/20/do...miah-wright/2/

Nothing in my post implies that it's all Obama.

You only hear what you want to hear.

then explain why you obsess over Obama posts.