Thread: Need help

Need help

Recently i upgraded my internet.

Before the upgrade i had 1.76 mbs download speed and in game i was playin with 56-66 ping.
    After the upgrade i have 10.22 mbs download speed and in game i was playin with 90.

Can somebody tell me what's wrong?

and no i didn't change my Internet Provider.

Thank you.

Blamer

Quote Originally Posted by Blamer454 View Post
    Recently i upgraded my internet.

Before the upgrade i had 1.76 mbs download speed and in game i was playin with 56-66 ping.
    After the upgrade i have 10.22 mbs download speed and in game i was playin with 90.
    Might just be a coincidence, a faster speed increase is just that and to be honest really shouldn't effect your ping all that much. What is your upload since that's mostly what I see effects pings for games the most. Run a few ping tests to that servers IP# and see what its running in both morning and evening (peak) hours. At the end of the day your only looking at about a 25 difference in ping which shouldn't effect you that much if at all depending on the game.

After the upgrade,the upload speed raised as well.It went from 0.10 to 0.60.

And i already tested my ping both at night and morning.It doesn't have any difference.

Blamer

Quote Originally Posted by Blamer454 View Post
    After the upgrade,the upload speed raised as well.It went from 0.10 to 0.60.

And i already tested my ping both at night and morning.It doesn't have any difference.

Blamer
    Run a few speed tests at www.speedtest.net and post them... also post a ping test to the IP# of the server but so far I'd say it is just a coincidence that at the same time you increased speeds that something was adjusted on the route to the server your playing on. I do not see where 25ish more ping than what you have is going to make any difference anyway.