Thread: something is happening with the iPhone ,

something is happening with the iPhone ,

Gotta move stock!
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Wouldn't mind getting an extra one for that price but you can't just buy the phone. I don't use att I have T Mobile

Certified SG Addict
    The new iPhone will be announced in a couple of weeks. They need to liquidate old stock.

Price drop due to new iPhone coming out June. I'll be getting it, I'll be able to get the full upgrade discount by the time the new iPhone is out. BTW, the Apple Keynote on the new iPhone looks to be happening on Jun 7th.
    "Would you mind not standing on my chest, my hats on fire." - The Doctor

SG Enthusiast
    Yeah I want a new one too. I just have the 3G model and it won't be able to do multitasking when the new OS comes out in June.
    Looking for work............

The boy and I are getting the new one too. I can't wait - I've got the 3G atm, and after playing with a couple friend's 3Gs's, they're so much faster than mine. I can't wait to see what the new phone's got, be able to take better pics, all the new apps. I feel like I've been waiting forever for this thing to come out.
    There is security in fearlessness.

Quote Originally Posted by 9mmprincess View Post
    The boy and I are getting the new one too. I can't wait - I've got the 3G atm, and after playing with a couple friend's 3Gs's, they're so much faster than mine. I can't wait to see what the new phone's got, be able to take better pics, all the new apps. I feel like I've been waiting forever for this thing to come out.
    Or you could not wait and get yourself a phone that isn't hampered and controlled by the maniacal whims of Mr. Jobs, like the Droid Incredible .
    Last edited by Prey521; 05-27-10 at 03:04 PM.
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Quote Originally Posted by JBrazen View Post
    Or you could not wait and get yourself a phone that isn't hampered and controlled by the maniacal whims of Mr. Jobs, like the Droid Incredible .
    Or you could Jailbreak it and do whatever you want with it

Nah and nah. I'm quite happy with the iPhone as is I can't think of anything it doesnt do that I want. He may be maniacal, but he knows what he's doing - I didn't even consider a different phone. I want a new iPhone, nothing else. I know lots of ppl who feel the same, so he's gotta be doing something right
    There is security in fearlessness.