Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 82

Thread: Michelle Obama Gives It Away!

  1. #61
    Freedom Fighter jeremyboycool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    5,042
    Quote Originally Posted by YeOldeStonecat View Post
    I don't see anything that "proves" he's a legit American. It's just a website..just words, claimed to be true...but it's just words on a website, meant to look convincing and credible, typed by someone that "claimed" to have the facts. There's nothing there that is actual cold hard proven facts.

    I'm just having fun with it though..it's not a real debate in my head. It's just ..to me, the internet isn't a true authority, and deep inside..any politician can get things done to make things appear how they want them to appear.

    To me, his nationality doesn't matter...nor does the location of the soil where he fell out of his mothers womb. We know his mother was from Kansas, we know his father left when he was like..age 2, we know his did most of his growing up in Hawaii..that's fine with me. That all doesn't matter to me, internally.
    "We know his mother was from Kansas, we know his father left when he was like..age 2, we know his did most of his growing up in Hawaii..that's fine with me. That all doesn't matter to me, internally."

    Can you prove any of this with cold hard facts?

    There is reasonable doubt then there is unreasonable doubt. The idea that this is some type of scam is not very plausible, with, so far, no supporting evidence of any type.
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

  2. #62
    R.I.P. 2013-11-22 blebs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    North Canton, Ohio
    Posts
    12,819
    First off, there is a date on that particular form. I just took a mirror out and tried to read it. I appears to say Jan 6, 2007. The form is missing the seal of the health department and various other pieces that just about everyones real birth certificate has. Another person has been diggin much like I have and this is his take on the matter:

    [ link ]


    [ link ]
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces people into thinking they can't lose. -Bill Gates

  3. #63
    Freedom Fighter jeremyboycool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    5,042
    Quote Originally Posted by blebs View Post
    First off, there is a date on that particular form. I just took a mirror out and tried to read it. I appears to say Jan 6, 2007. The form is missing the seal of the health department and various other pieces that just about everyones real birth certificate has. Another person has been diggin much like I have and this is his take on the matter:

    If it was a forgery do you think it would contain any errors? Do you think they would parade something so crass in front of everyone? You are actually purposing that the guy, who was running for president of the United States, who spent over 500 million dollars on the campaign, not only forged his birth certificate but did a lousy job at it?

    http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...ertificate.asp

    Maybe you should read this link. Unless you think Snopes is control by a secrete society that controls everything but somehow can't mange to get an authentic birth certificate made.
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

  4. #64
    TypicalWhitePerson JC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Single Wide
    Posts
    4,560
    Well I guess that settles it. Seeing how "snopes" is the final authority.
    Speedguide.... If you don't love Obama you won't like it here.
    Straight out the Trailer!
    Re.....Spect "walk"!

    MacBook Pro 2.33Ghz, 3G of Ram, OS X

  5. #65
    R.I.P. 2013-11-22 blebs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    North Canton, Ohio
    Posts
    12,819
    Quote Originally Posted by JC View Post
    Well I guess that settles it. Seeing how "snopes" is the final authority.
    Yeap

    Jeremy isn't plausible that there could very well be a cover up? Do you ever question something and want the truth, but the truth is intentionally hidden from you? Do you ever wonder why?

    The ultimate is a General refusing to follow the Commander in Chiefs orders because he doesn't believe Obama was eligible to be the President. That alone should raise a few eyebrows. We can bat this back and forth forever, that isn't what the intention was. All I wanted to do was show what came out of Michelle's mouth, which raises even more skepticism for me.
    Last edited by blebs; 05-13-10 at 02:07 PM.
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces people into thinking they can't lose. -Bill Gates

  6. #66
    Moderator Roody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    30,761
    Here I thought in the United States you were innocent until proven guilty. How silly of me.

  7. #67
    R.I.P. 2013-11-22 blebs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    North Canton, Ohio
    Posts
    12,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Roody View Post
    Here I thought in the United States you were innocent until proven guilty. How silly of me.
    To be honest about that, the incident I just went though with my son, no. Your guilty until proven innocent.
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces people into thinking they can't lose. -Bill Gates

  8. #68
    Moderator Roody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    30,761
    Quote Originally Posted by blebs View Post
    To be honest about that, the incident I just went though with my son, no. Your guilty until proven innocent.
    Social services go a little overboard and blame you for something?

  9. #69
    R.I.P. 2013-11-22 blebs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    North Canton, Ohio
    Posts
    12,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Roody View Post
    Social services go a little overboard and blame you for something?
    Not exactly. Lets say we have an overzealous cop in the community that arrested my son, then in the report made some comments that the crime lab proved very much untrue. The cops arrest report made the local paper of course and the comments made were untrue and did some collateral damage, but it was enough to keep my son in jail for 3 days until the crime lab made their report to the court. Basically, he spent 3 days in jail for having legitimate drugs in his possession, but the cop said that the containers were not labeled with his name and they most certainly were. I have the copies from the crime lab to prove it.
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces people into thinking they can't lose. -Bill Gates

  10. #70
    Moderator Roody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    30,761
    Quote Originally Posted by blebs View Post
    Not exactly. Lets say we have an overzealous cop in the community that arrested my son, then in the report made some comments that the crime lab proved very much untrue. The cops arrest report made the local paper of course and the comments made were untrue and did some collateral damage, but it was enough to keep my son in jail for 3 days until the crime lab made their report to the court. Basically, he spent 3 days in jail for having legitimate drugs in his possession, but the cop said that the containers were not labeled with his name and they most certainly were. I have the copies from the crime lab to prove it.
    Dang man that's messed up. Sorry your son and you had to go through that.

  11. #71
    Freedom Fighter jeremyboycool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    5,042
    Quote Originally Posted by blebs View Post
    Yeap

    Jeremy isn't plausible that there could very well be a cover up? Do you ever question something and want the truth, but the truth is intentionally hidden from you? Do you ever wonder why?

    The ultimate is a General refusing to follow the Commander in Chiefs orders because he doesn't believe Obama was eligible to be the President. That alone should raise a few eyebrows. We can bat this back and forth forever, that isn't what the intention was. All I wanted to do was show what came out of Michelle's mouth, which raises even more skepticism for me.
    "Jeremy isn't plausible that there could very well be a cover up?"

    Certainly not in the manner you are suggesting.

    "Do you ever question something and want the truth, but the truth is intentionally hidden from you? Do you ever wonder why?
    "


    Do you know what Occam's razor is? If not maybe you should look it up.
    Last edited by jeremyboycool; 05-13-10 at 06:56 PM.
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

  12. #72
    Freedom Fighter jeremyboycool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    5,042
    Quote Originally Posted by JC View Post
    Well I guess that settles it. Seeing how "snopes" is the final authority.
    As opposed to what? Youtube?
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

  13. #73
    R.I.P. 2013-11-22 blebs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    North Canton, Ohio
    Posts
    12,819
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremyboycool View Post
    "Jeremy isn't plausible that there could very well be a cover up?"

    Certainly not in the manner you are suggesting.

    "Do you ever question something and want the truth, but the truth is intentionally hidden from you? Do you ever wonder why?
    "


    Do you know what Occam's razor is? If not maybe you should look it up.
    You are impossible at times aren't you. So, if people don't see things your way, they are wrong? You don't even sound open to reason on anything. Somehow, that sounds very familiar.
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces people into thinking they can't lose. -Bill Gates

  14. #74
    Freedom Fighter jeremyboycool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    5,042
    Quote Originally Posted by blebs View Post
    You are impossible at times aren't you. So, if people don't see things your way, they are wrong? You don't even sound open to reason on anything. Somehow, that sounds very familiar.
    Well, I am so sorry to disagree with you, Blebs. But your story makes no sense at all. This high power and wealthy individual can fool federal judges, high ranking politicians, hospital personal and other authorities, but yet he can't even mange an authentic looking forgery of a birth certificate? In fact, according to you, this wealthy, powerful, intelligent individual's forgery is so bad that you can tell it is a forgery by simply looking at a scan of it on the Internet. When you start talking reason then I might be more receptive.

    You should switch to YeOldeStonecat's theory; that one at least has the potentiality of existing in the same realm of reality that we exist in.
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

  15. #75
    Moderator Roody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    30,761
    Quote Originally Posted by blebs View Post
    You are impossible at times aren't you. So, if people don't see things your way, they are wrong? You don't even sound open to reason on anything. Somehow, that sounds very familiar.
    I have to agree with Jeremy man. All you guys are posing are theories with no evidence. I get your example of what happened to your son and you, but that doesn't change the fact the burden lies in proving guilt and not the other way around. By your own words you didn't like when your family went through a situation where guilt was assumed on you. Do you really think it's appropriate to pass on that same assumption of guilt just because you don't like the President?

    In the end it really doesn't matter what you or I think. When it comes down to it the President's birth certificate was verified. Anything to contradict that is simply speculation.

  16. #76
    R.I.P. 2013-11-22 blebs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    North Canton, Ohio
    Posts
    12,819
    I'm happy that you guys can take everything at face value. God forbid should anyone question anything about whats going on with this administration. Oh well, your entitled to your opinions and I'm entitled to mine also.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces people into thinking they can't lose. -Bill Gates

  17. #77
    Moderator Roody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    30,761
    Quote Originally Posted by blebs View Post
    I'm happy that you guys can take everything at face value. God forbid should anyone question anything about whats going on with this administration. Oh well, your entitled to your opinions and I'm entitled to mine also.
    You have an extremely jaded way of looking at things. Again innocent until proven guilty. I'm sorry you went through the situation you did, but that doesn't condone spreading false rumors based on no facts at all.

    Jeremy asked you a simple question and your only response is it's my opinion and that somehow we take things at face value? Do you not get the irony in that? Our view has numerous officials stating he is American born, not to mention documentation. You got nothing other than some birthers with conspiracy theories. By all means though do your civic duty to this country and present your proof of facts against his citizenship to all the authorities. After all to have such information and then fail to present it doesn't help your cause.

    For what it's worth we aren't condemning you questioning the Administration. That said what you are suggesting is defamation. That is unless you got proof to back your statements. Which then leads to the question why are you not doing something with it as opposed to taking it to a forum board? Of course you aren't even presenting your proof here so there is that also.

    The presumption of innocence – being considered innocent unless proven guilty – is a legal right that the accused in criminal trials has in many modern countries. The burden of proof is thus on the prosecution, which has to collect and present enough compelling evidence to convince the trier of fact, who is restrained and ordered by law to consider only actual evidence and testimony that is legally admissible, and in most cases lawfully obtained, that the accused is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. In case of remaining doubts, the accused is to be acquitted.

  18. #78
    R.I.P. 2013-11-22 blebs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    North Canton, Ohio
    Posts
    12,819
    It's pointless to continue this tirade. Lets just agree to disagree and leave it at that.
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces people into thinking they can't lose. -Bill Gates

  19. #79
    Freedom Fighter jeremyboycool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    5,042
    Quote Originally Posted by blebs View Post
    I'm happy that you guys can take everything at face value. God forbid should anyone question anything about whats going on with this administration. Oh well, your entitled to your opinions and I'm entitled to mine also.
    "I'm happy that you guys can take everything at face value. God forbid should anyone question anything about whats going on with this administration."

    So instead you'd just prefer us to take whatever you say at face value and not question what you have to say? God forbid if someone question whatever gossip is floating around. We should all just be mindless sheep and believe whatever the gossip winds blow in.
    Last edited by jeremyboycool; 05-14-10 at 11:18 AM.
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

  20. #80
    Moderator David's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Nova Caesarea
    Posts
    9,375
    Blog Entries
    1
    Gentles,

    Please remember that we are all decent people, here (with one ovinophilic exception). Try to have a bit more respect and a touch less ad hominem.

    Sometimes it is best to agree on seeing things differently.

    Hell_Yes

    Luck is where preparation meets opportunity - Seneca

    "Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" - Isaac Asimov

    It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Similar Threads

  1. Obama said to want revised Afghanistan options
    By Roody in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-15-09, 01:30 AM
  2. Poll: Americans high on Obama, U.S. direction
    By Roody in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-25-09, 08:31 AM
  3. "The Obama Effect"... This gave me a differnt prespective
    By blacklab in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-07-09, 03:45 PM
  4. Powell endorses Obama for president
    By Roody in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-20-08, 04:29 PM
  5. Secrets of Obama Family Unlocked
    By minir in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-28-07, 02:50 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •