Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Michelle Obama Gives It Away!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahnn View Post
    All I'm sure of is that tonight I was attacked by Burke twice and there is no comment on that. So I called him "boy". So what. Do you know what he said to me earlier on my two threads?
    I must have missed the PM you sent me directing my attention to that. That or you never sent one or a Reported Post. I think you and I know what that answer was. Let me be clear about one thing because this has come up a bit recently from you and another person. Staff does not catch every thing on the boards here. If something goes down that people don't like either drop us a PM or use the Reported Post feature. If neither of those are used then claiming bias is absurd.
    You know what I think the problem is here? why this site is dying? When an outsider comes in and has the gall to express themselves as they please, some folks here get up in arms. But, together you form a coalition that turns that offending outsider into a bad guy. How are you going to grow if this is how you treat outsiders who are trying to find a niche here?

If I leave, some of you will be glad I left. And the board will die again.

I suggest you look at my convos with those I have had differences with and you will find that every time, they have instigated it with a derogatory comment first.

The "boy" comment to Burke was no worse than jawz calling me a grandma.

What, do I upset the pecking order here?

Maybe you guys are too set in your ways for open discussion without all the vitriol you show towards outsiders.

I'm not apologizing this time.
    So you feel that the responses made to you warranted the shot at Jeremy's sexuality is that it? To answer your question outsiders are more then welcome on here. In fact they are encouraged. That's not the issue though. It's how they conduct themselves that can be the issue. Of course you have been here long enough that I wouldn't put you under the realm of an outsider.

For what it's worth SG has been around way to long to see it die off simply because you may not be here anymore. For that matter it's that way with most members here. Outside of perhaps Philip calling it a day the site can survive and hang in there just fine.

SG Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Roody View Post
    I must have missed the PM you sent me directing my attention to that. That or you never sent one or a Reported Post. I think you and I know what that answer was. Let me be clear about one thing because this has come up a bit recently from you and another person. Staff does not catch every thing on the boards here. If something goes down that people don't like either drop us a PM or use the Reported Post feature. If neither of those are used then claiming bias is absurd.

So you feel that the responses made to you warranted the shot at Jeremy's sexuality is that it? To answer your question outsiders are more then welcome on here. In fact they are encouraged. That's not the issue though. It's how they conduct themselves that can be the issue. Of course you have been here long enough that I wouldn't put you under the realm of an outsider.

For what it's worth SG has been around way to long to see it die off simply because you may not be here anymore. For that matter it's that way with most members here. Outside of perhaps Philip calling it a day the site can survive and hang in there just fine.
    My comments have been silly compared to the tone I was getting from Burke and Jeremy.

I don't want to fight. Let's just settle down and chill out and I'm sure we will all get along just fine.

Thanks.

SG Enthusiast
    I must have missed the PM you sent me directing my attention to that. That or you never sent one or a Reported Post.
    I handled it. No worries.

My comments have been silly compared to the tone I was getting from Burke and Jeremy.

I don't want to fight. Let's just settle down and chill out and I'm sure we will all get along just fine.

Thanks.
    Simply put I have no desire to fight either. I will reiterate my previous comment regarding the use of PM's or Reported Posts. You have my word as does everyone else on here that if you bring a concern to my attention I will do everything possible to resolve the matter. It may not always be the way everyone prefers, but I will handle those situations in a fair manner.

Anyway, it's late so I'm calling it a night. Have a good evening. Or as it is now a Good Morning.

I give what I get. If someone is respectful to me, I am more than respectful back.

I call you obtuse and you tell me to **** off?

I think you're a good person and enjoy debating things with you, but am just as willing as you are to call what's seen.

If you were insulted by Jeremy in other threads that's context I don't have, just going off this thread.

SG Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Humboldt View Post

I call you obtuse and you tell me to **** off?
    Well duhhh....you can call me obtuse and I'm supposed to dummy up? nuh uh.

I think you're a good person and enjoy debating things with you, but.
    tks. No "buts" about it for me.....I think you are a good person too.

One more thing, Jerry. Whose freedom you fighting for, because all youve done in your last two posts is suppress my freedom to ask legitimate questions by using derision.

Some freedom fighter. What, do you stick the enemy with your colored bananas?

Go away, kid.

"Whose freedom you fighting for, because all youve done in your last two posts is suppress my freedom to ask legitimate questions by using derision."

Your freedom of expression certainly doesn't seem suppressed. In fact I see you expressing yourself all over the place without much restriction at all. Responding to you is not suppressing your freedom. Freedom of expression consequentially means freedom to criticize someone else's expression.
    Last edited by jeremyboycool; 05-13-10 at 01:23 AM.
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    He's actually not all African American. He's an example of America...a melting pot, mixed bloodlines, bi-racial, "mulatto" for those who don't mind that term. Meaning, 1/2 black, 1/2 white. His father was from Kenya, his mother from Kansas...a white woman as proverbial as Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz. Divorced very shortly after, his mother remarried and his stepfather was Indonesian.
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jeremyboycool View Post
    All the paper work was provided. Where did you even get this idea that it wasn't?
    I've seen forged documents, but I've never seen official documents. Got a link?

I suppose it's all a moot point anyhow. I'm not trying to stir the pot here, just thought Michelle said interesting things that further my doubts about his citizenship and his ideals.
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces people into thinking they can't lose. -Bill Gates

Quote Originally Posted by blebs View Post

http://www.factcheck.org/askfactchec...tizenship.html

SG Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremyboycool View Post
    "Whose freedom you fighting for, because all youve done in your last two posts is suppress my freedom to ask legitimate questions by using derision."

Your freedom of expression certainly doesn't seem suppressed. In fact I see you expressing yourself all over the place without much restriction at all. Responding to you is not suppressing your freedom. Freedom of expression consequentially means freedom to criticize someone else's expression.
    Jeremy, you know alot about nothing in my book. And I hope everyone here sees by this post that it is not I trying to stir the sh*it.

You ought to quit the chest thumping and just move on for everyone here. I'm sorry I tried to engage you in this subject.

Shoot my 6 year old daughter can whip that image up on a computer!
    Guinness for Strength!!!

SG Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by YeOldeStonecat View Post
    He's actually not all African American. He's an example of America...a melting pot, mixed bloodlines, bi-racial, "mulatto" for those who don't mind that term. Meaning, 1/2 black, 1/2 white. His father was from Kenya, his mother from Kansas...a white woman as proverbial as Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz. Divorced very shortly after, his mother remarried and his stepfather was Indonesian.
    In fact, we are all an example of America, the melting pot.

If this were true, Hillary Clinton would've been all over it during the campaign lol As much as I'd like for it to be true so that we could oust him out of office, I don't think that there is much behind it other than the fact he doesn't have his original birth certificate, which many people don't.
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Shoot my 6 year old daughter can whip that image up on a computer!
    That most can. Of course that doesn't address all the information in the link proving he's a legit American born citizen. Nor does it address the fact any birth certificate could be forged. Maybe none of our Presidents are American born. Has anyone here personally held any Presidential birth certificate in their hands? It could be a conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by JBrazen View Post
    If this were true, Hillary Clinton would've been all over it during the campaign lol As much as I'd like for it to be true so that we could oust him out of office, I don't think that there is much behind it other than the fact he doesn't have his original birth certificate, which many people don't.
    A voice of reason amongst the madness. Well said sir.

That most can. Of course that doesn't address all the information in the link proving he's a legit American born citizen. Nor does it address the fact any birth certificate could be forged. Maybe none of our Presidents are American born. Has anyone here personally held any Presidential birth certificate in their hands? It could be a conspiracy.

I don't see anything that "proves" he's a legit American. It's just a website..just words, claimed to be true...but it's just words on a website, meant to look convincing and credible, typed by someone that "claimed" to have the facts. There's nothing there that is actual cold hard proven facts.

I'm just having fun with it though..it's not a real debate in my head. It's just ..to me, the internet isn't a true authority, and deep inside..any politician can get things done to make things appear how they want them to appear.

To me, his nationality doesn't matter...nor does the location of the soil where he fell out of his mothers womb. We know his mother was from Kansas, we know his father left when he was like..age 2, we know his did most of his growing up in Hawaii..that's fine with me. That all doesn't matter to me, internally.
    Guinness for Strength!!!

I don't see anything that "proves" he's a legit American. It's just a website..just words, claimed to be true...but it's just words on a website, meant to look convincing and credible, typed by someone that "claimed" to have the facts. There's nothing there that is actual cold hard proven facts.

I'm just having fun with it though..it's not a real debate in my head. It's just ..to me, the internet isn't a true authority, and deep inside..any politician can get things done to make things appear how they want them to appear.

To me, his nationality doesn't matter...nor does the location of the soil where he fell out of his mothers womb. We know his mother was from Kansas, we know his father left when he was like..age 2, we know his did most of his growing up in Hawaii..that's fine with me. That all doesn't matter to me, internally.
    What do you see that proves he's guilty? I know you are aware of this, but innocence doesn't have to be proven. Guilt does.

Jeremy, you know alot about nothing in my book. And I hope everyone here sees by this post that it is not I trying to stir the sh*it.

You ought to quit the chest thumping and just move on for everyone here. I'm sorry I tried to engage you in this subject.
    "Jeremy, you know alot about nothing in my book."

I know how to spell a lot.
    Last edited by jeremyboycool; 05-13-10 at 11:43 AM.
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by blebs View Post

I suppose it's all a moot point anyhow. I'm not trying to stir the pot here, just thought Michelle said interesting things that further my doubts about his citizenship and his ideals.
    "I've seen forged documents, but I've never seen official documents."

Exactly how did you determine they were forged?