Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Michelle Obama Gives It Away!

Michelle Obama Gives It Away!

Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces people into thinking they can't lose. -Bill Gates

SG Enthusiast
    She probably meant his home country on his Father's side. But it is wise to listen and understand how Barack and Michelle think. This is a prime example.

SG Enthusiast
    I don't think that the liberal mindset here wants to discuss the fact that Obama and Michelle claim another country, other than America, as the President of the United States' home country. I don't know why. Maybe they can tell us?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahnn View Post
    I don't think that the liberal mindset here wants to discuss the fact that Obama and Michelle claim another country, other than America, as the President of the United States' home country. I don't know why. Maybe they can tell us?
    I am honestly very surprised that there have been no other responses to Blebs' post by those defending the President, I expected a barrage of opposition. Maybe the populace are tired of political posts, or maybe the whole "born in Africa" thing has been beaten to death.
    I personally believe that he was in fact born in Africa and she slipped up, and did a very good job of covering the fact by continuing on as if nothing happened. Or she just didn't realize at that time what she said. Either way, I believe she was speaking about Barack, not his father.
    "Barack has led by example. When we took our trip to Africa and visited his home country in Kenya..." pretty much says it all. I have seen longer versions of this and she never mentions Baracks father being with them on the trip to Africa, which would have indicated that she was talking about his home country.
    But I understand what you meant when you said maybe she was talking about his fathers home country. Very poor choice of wording on her part if that is what she meant.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaDude View Post
    I am honestly very surprised that there have been no other responses to Blebs' post by those defending the President, I expected a barrage of opposition. Maybe the populace are tired of political posts, or maybe the whole "born in Africa" thing has been beaten to death.
    I personally believe that he was in fact born in Africa and she slipped up, and did a very good job of covering the fact by continuing on as if nothing happened. Or she just didn't realize at that time what she said. Either way, I believe she was speaking about Barack, not his father.
    "Barack has led by example. When we took our trip to Africa and visited his home country in Kenya..." pretty much says it all. I have seen longer versions of this and she never mentions Baracks father being with them on the trip to Africa, which would have indicated that she was talking about his home country.
    But I understand what you meant when you said maybe she was talking about his fathers home country. Very poor choice of wording on her part if that is what she meant.
    There's nothing to say. It's been proven already that the President was born in the United States. Birthers however prefer to believe what they want. That's their right to think that way no matter how fallible their thinking is.

Honolulu Advertiser, Nov. 1 2008: "This has gotten ridiculous," state health director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said yesterday. "There are plenty of other, important things to focus on, like the economy, taxes, energy." . . . Will this be enough to quiet the doubters? "I hope so," Fukino said. "We need to get some work done."

Fukino said she has “personally seen and verified that the Hawaii State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures."

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Maybe the populace are tired of political posts, or maybe the whole "born in Africa" thing has been beaten to death.
    I personally believe that he was in fact born in Africa and she slipped up, and did a very good job of covering the fact by continuing on as if nothing happened.
    That's pretty much it..and I feel the same..(hey, someone with "ties" can get credible paperwork done and can get people to vouch for anything) although it doesn't really matter to me where someone was born.
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

If legit evidence ever does come to light that he was born in Africa, lets hope it's after November, since you know the current Obama Zombies in Congress won't impeach him.
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

SG Enthusiast
    I didn't think of Michelle's "slip up" as an indication that Obama was born in Kenya. But, that made her comment all the more bizarre to me. Clearly she was trying to be Politically correct with someone. Maybe the ones from whom votes and funding is more likely to come.

Could she have meant the home of Obama's roots?

Pay attention at around the 2 minute mark. Things that make you go, hmmmmm

[ link ]
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

I was expecting something like a sex scandal with the title.

Quote Originally Posted by YARDofSTUF View Post
    I was expecting something like a sex scandal with the title.
    Here ya go.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/repo...elebrity/68590

SG Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by JBrazen View Post
    Pay attention at around the 2 minute mark. Things that make you go, hmmmmm

[ link ]
    I can't understand why she would call him a Kenyan? That was around the 2:13 minute mark btw.

She is probably just talking about his ancestry. Don't forget that they are African Americans.
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

SG Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremyboycool View Post
    She is probably just talking about his ancestry. Don't forget that they are African Americans.
    It was important to her that he is not referred to as an African American but rather specifically a Kenyan. And this was not a Kenyan crowd she was addressing when she said that.

Would that make their children Kenyans?

It was important to her that he is not referred to as an African American but rather specifically a Kenyan. And this was not a Kenyan crowd she was addressing when she said that.

Would that make their children Kenyans?
    Do our president and first lady not sound white enough for you? Did you ever stop to think that it may be important to them to retain the ancestral identity?
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

Do you people, as in those who claim he was born in Africa, have anything real?

SG Enthusiast
    Do our president and first lady not sound white enough for you? Did you ever stop to think that it may be important to them to retain the ancestral identity?
    And your point is?

SG Enthusiast
    Do you people, as in those who claim he was born in Africa, have anything real?
    I'm not a birther, but you didn't answer my question. If obama is kenyan, does that make his children kenyan?

I'm not a birther, but you didn't answer my question. If obama is kenyan, does that make his children kenyan?
    I am not interested in answering your question. Maybe you should ask Obama, they are after all his kids and I am sure he would know more about their genealogy then I would or you.

Well if he was born in the United States, why all the hulabaloo to keep all documention of it a secret? What's hidden that shouldn't be seen? Why now, is it enacted that in the future, birth certificates and other proof of citizenship must be provided by the nominating party? Too many questions and not enough answers. If one of us common people tried this crap, we'd be on the sidelines.
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces people into thinking they can't lose. -Bill Gates