Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm so disgusted....

Quote Originally Posted by YARDofSTUF View Post
    Its the internet being the internet, its Burke being Burke, and all of us just being us.

Just because he made a post 4 days ago and no one jumped to your defense doesn't mean the world (or SG) is against you.

I had the Collection thing going on for a while, not recently. But I'm sure that'll start again before too long.

Charities, don't usually call me though.

SG Enthusiast
    I got a heads up from SG saying someone was trying to hack my account. so, I'm back to say hey. I guess the only way to prevent this is to delete my account to avoid trolls. I'm also looking over some old posts of mine. Geeezzz, what a crybaby I can be. LOL

Hope you all are well. So sorry to hear about blebs. You got some good people here, he was sure one of them.

I was wondering why a 4 year old thread had been resurrected. Really, people trying to hack SG accounts?

Blog Entries
    Easto, every day... Usually Chinese/Romanian/Russian/India IPs. There are some scripts out there that just try common passwords for Google scraped logins I suppose. There are about 10/20 different IPs that hit the logins every day, I try to just add repeat offending blocks to the firewall, but still. There are other interesting hits in the logs looking for vulnerabilities as well, like wp-admin, wp-cron, etc.

Anybody calls me like that, whether it's collection or some charity. I have NO problem being rude and telling them where to go.

Don't even remember my SG Password anymore.
    I just click the FB Login Button.