Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Wish all States Were Like Arizona

Wish all States Were Like Arizona

I wish all the states had the balls to pass a bill like this, lets get these illegals the hell out of here and get our great country back.
    I Hope He Fails

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Imagine how the native indians felt back during the colonization days....
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

Last edited by YARDofSTUF; 04-30-10 at 10:34 AM.

SG Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Miggs View Post
    I wish all the states had the balls to pass a bill like this, lets get these illegals the hell out of here and get our great country back.
    I need to take a closer look at the new law. I'm not that familiar with it.

I do know that Arizona is sending out an SOS with this new legislation showing that the state is suffering dire consequences from the lack of border security and a reaction from Arizona legislature certainly would be forthcoming.

SG Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by YeOldeStonecat View Post
    Imagine how the native indians felt back during the colonization days....
    Our government treated the Indians badly due to greed. But, what happened to the American Indians does not give illegal aliens any special rights on U.S. soil. Talk about apples and oranges.

I'm in favor of the huge wall all the way along the boarder...

Need this all the way over but larger.

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    To the native American Indians...who the hell where these strangers coming over on ships and taking over everything? They (the natives) didn't have such matching words...but don't you think they look at these settlers as sort of an illegal alien? Not wanted?

Fast forward to now, very high percentage of people who are barely a couple of generations settled here...because their grandparents and great grandparents and great great... were probably fairly fresh off the boat..are turning around and doing the same thing. A bit of hypocrisy IMO.
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahnn View Post

I do know that Arizona is sending out an SOS with this new legislation showing that the state is suffering dire consequences from the lack of border security and a reaction from Arizona legislature certainly would be forthcoming.
    my take on it is that is was an attempt to get the attention of the feds on the issue for some help on an extreme problem they are having there.

SG Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by YeOldeStonecat View Post
    To the native American Indians...who the hell where these strangers coming over on ships and taking over everything? They (the natives) didn't have such matching words...but don't you think they look at these settlers as sort of an illegal alien? Not wanted?

Fast forward to now, very high percentage of people who are barely a couple of generations settled here...because their grandparents and great grandparents and great great... were probably fairly fresh off the boat..are turning around and doing the same thing. A bit of hypocrisy IMO.
    These illegal aliens are not trying to escape from pursecution, and tryranny. They are not willing to forsake their native home to seek refuge in a new country where they will make a contribution as new citizens.

They are murderers, drug smugglers, gun runners, gang members. They have overrun our resources and give nothing back. They act like criminals. They hide and lie and fake their identities. They loiter and protest for rights they are not entitled to because they are not here legally.

We are very willing to let Latinos in our country. But, we have a process by which we ask them to cross the border legally. If they avoid that process intentionally, there is most likely a good reason why we don't want them.

There is nothing hypocritical about that.

These illegal aliens are not trying to escape from pursecution, and tryranny. They are not willing to forsake their native home to seek refuge in a new country where they will make a contribution as new citizens.

They are murderers, drug smugglers, gun runners, gang members. They have overrun our resources and give nothing back. They act like criminals. They hide and lie and fake their identities. They loiter and protest for rights they are not entitled to because they are not here legally.

We are very willing to let Latinos in our country. But, we have a process by which we ask them to cross the border legally. If they avoid that process intentionally, there is most likely a good reason why we don't want them.

Well, there's a big steaming pile of crap.
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

WOW, you are so out of touch with what's going on that it's scary.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. So I guess that every starving family that spends a week trying to get into the states is a family of drug dealers, or possibly murderers?

People like YOU, make americans look terrible. Your little rant was worse off that the guy who started the thread, at least hes direct with his racism, and not a complete blind moron.

Toronto, Canada Computers Built and Fixed personally: 720

I'm glad I live in Canada.
    Intel Core 2 Duo Q8300 2.55Ghz (1333mhz)
    Asus P5N-D
    OCZ Platinum 8gb (2x2gb) PC8000 1000mhz 5-5-5-18
    EVGA 460GTX 1gb PCIE 2.0
    Western Digital Black 640gb x 2 Raid 0
    Coolermaster 1000W Modular PSU
    Antec NSK4480B
    Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

----------------------------------------------------------
    HP TC5700 (Thin Client) 1ghz, 512mb 80gb 1x1000mb NIC 1x100mb NIC running PFSense 1.22
    Linksys WRT-150 running DD-WRT V.24 (Access Point)

"SG Techies rule!" - Sig Buddies with Amro

Quote Originally Posted by Mutch View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. So I guess that every starving family that spends a week trying to get into the states is a family of drug dealers, or possibly murderers?
    Of course not, but just because Mexico and other Central American countries are big steaming piles of crap doesn't give them the right to break our laws by entering here illegally. Big problems require drastic measures and Arizona has a huge problem with illegals. Is what they're doing the right thing for all States, probably not, but those border States need a lot of help that they're not getting from the Feds. I hear that a Texas Congresswomen is planing on introducing similar legislation for her State. Good for them...if the Feds won't help in keeping them out, then the States have every right to kick them out.
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

SG Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by mnosteele52 View Post
    WOW, you are so out of touch with what's going on that it's scary.
    Me???Wake up and get a clue yourself. Arizona just passed a law because of what I just said. Is Arizona out of touch like me?

SG Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutch View Post

People like YOU, make americans look terrible. Your little rant was worse off that the guy who started the thread, at least hes direct with his racism, and not a complete blind moron.
    I am backing Arizona's new law. Are you so out of touch with the American experience on our border states that you even have the gall to call the Americans who deal with this everyday complete blind morons? Read the news, catch up with current events. Read about Mexico and the crime they deal with and have been dealing with for generations.

If you don't mind illegal aliens pouring over our borders, there are people who do. I would welcome anyone into my house who needed refuge or my help, but if someone crawls through the window and hides from me in my own house, I will call him an intruder and act accordingly. America is my home.

That does not make me a complete blind moron.

Certified SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Miggs View Post
    You're cheering your own slavery, my friend.

Once states adopt similar measures, it will extend to all citizens. All will be forced to show their IDs at any time upon request by someone in "authority."

You may find that unobtrusive since you're not illegal and not "doing anything wrong", but to me it is an affront to personal liberty.

Me???Wake up and get a clue yourself. Arizona just passed a law because of what I just said. Is Arizona out of touch like me?
    You just lumped ALL illegal aliens in this country as "murderers, drug smugglers, gun runners, gang members". You also stated "these illegal aliens are not trying to escape from pursecution, and tyranny". Ummm, they are NOT all murderers, drug smugglers, gun runners, gang members and they do come here trying to escape from pursecution, and tyranny.

I completely agree with sending all illegal aliens back to their own country and making them come here legally, but the reason there are so many of them here illegally is because of the way our government has handled it for so long, and now Obama and his cronies want to simply grant ALL of them immunity and citizenship..... THAT'S BS, he wants to do that to guarantee their votes for him in the next election and it's 100% wrong. They come here looking for a better life and more freedom, but they need to do it the right way. As long as they are here legally and pay taxes like the rest of us I have no problem with anyone coming to our country, they aren't so nice to illegal aliens in Mexico.

SG Enthusiast
    The ignorance here from a couple of you who call me names is mind-blowing. You are quick to judge me and Arizona law makers, but since you don't have to live in Arizona or another border state, you get all indignant and crusade for illegal immigration.

Here is some information. Keep in mind there are over 12 milliion illegal aliens in our country now.

Notably, the NDTA 2010 details the rising availability of most illicit drugs in the United States largely the result of Mexican DTO efforts to increase drug production and distribution. In fact, in 2009 the prevalence of four of the five major drugs—heroin, methamphetamine, marijuana, and MDMA (3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine)—was widespread and increasing in some areas. The diversion and abuse of CPDs are also increasing throughout the country. Conversely, cocaine shortages first identified in 2007 persisted in many markets. Additionally, Mexican drug trafficking organizations (DTOs) remain the single greatest drug trafficking threat to the United States.

Significant trends include:

•Increased heroin availability evidenced by higher purity, lower prices, and elevated numbers of heroin-related overdoses and overdose deaths is partly attributable to increased production in Mexico from 17 pure metric tons in 2007 to 38 pure metric tons in 2008, according to U.S. Government estimates.
    •Despite recent government of Mexico (GOM) efforts to prohibit the importation of methamphetamine precursor chemicals, methamphetamine availability increased as the result of higher production in Mexico using alternative, less-efficient precursors. Sustained domestic production also contributed to the increased availability levels.
    •Cocaine shortages have persisted in many U.S. drug markets since early 2007, primarily because of decreased cocaine production in Colombia but also because of increased worldwide demand for cocaine, especially in Europe; high cocaine seizure levels that continued through 2009; and enhanced GOM counterdrug efforts. These factors most likely resulted in decreased amounts of cocaine being transported from Colombia to the U.S.–Mexico border for subsequent smuggling into the United States.
    •The threat posed by the diversion and abuse of CPDs, primarily pain relievers, is increasing, evidenced by the sharp rise in the percentage (4.6% in 2007 to 9.8% in 2009) of state and local law enforcement agencies reporting CPDs as their greatest drug threat. Increased abuse of CPDs has led to elevated numbers of deaths related to prescription opioids, which increased 98 percent from 2002 to 2006.
    Mexican DTOs continue to represent the single greatest drug trafficking threat to the United States. Mexican DTOs, already the predominant wholesale suppliers of illicit drugs in the United States, are gaining even greater strength in eastern drug markets where Colombian DTO strength is diminishing. The extent of Mexican DTO influence over domestic drug trafficking was evidenced in several ways in 2009.

•Mexican DTOs increased their cooperation with U.S.-based street and prison gangs to distribute drugs. In many areas, these gangs were using their alliances with Mexican DTOs to facilitate an expansion of their midlevel and retail drug distribution operations into more rural and suburban areas.
    •Mexican DTOs increased the flow of several drugs (heroin, methamphetamine, and marijuana) into the United States, primarily because the increased production in Mexico.
    •Mexican DTOs smuggled bulk cash drug proceeds totaling tens of billions of dollars from the United States through the Southwest Border and into Mexico. Much of the bulk cash (millions each week) was consolidated by the DTOs in several key areas, including Atlanta, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York City, and North Carolina, where it was prepared for transport to the U.S.–Mexico border and then smuggled into Mexico.
    http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/2010/March/10-ag-314.html

SG Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Burke View Post
    You're cheering your own slavery, my friend.

Once states adopt similar measures, it will extend to all citizens. All will be forced to show their IDs at any time upon request by someone in "authority."

You may find that unobtrusive since you're not illegal and not "doing anything wrong", but to me it is an affront to personal liberty.
    That's total utter bull*****, Burke.