Thread: Need help with Pirelli A225G

Need help with Pirelli A225G

Hi community,

My first post here. I recently did a reset of my router cause the password was missing and I wanted to start over.

Now my problem is I can not get through to it cause the IP and Password, which I relied on was not working.

It was delivered from T-com, it is called Pirelli: A225G. Of cause I tried calling the supplier (t-com) but they say its my own fault that I lost the password. So they are not to much help.

And I am from Hungary.

I have tried all the passwords from this link:
    http://forums.speedguide.net/showthr...47#post2330916

Hope there is some who can help me, since I didn't became popular without the internet.

Googling brings up user and user, (userid and password respectively). Assuming you did a hard reset on the router.

pirelli

Hi, in Hungary the password and user name are 3play, but this still doesn't let you edit the voip section, I would be grateful if anyone had advice on this, perhaps a firmware upgrade?

Quote Originally Posted by hadj View Post
    Hi, in Hungary the password and user name are 3play, but this still doesn't let you edit the voip section, I would be grateful if anyone had advice on this, perhaps a firmware upgrade?
    Hello, I am also looking for the admin password that has root privileges.
    If anyone knows, please post.
    Or may be someone knows another firmware , may be older, for which has the admin user/password.
    These old rooters with Voip Ata included are great.

A month ago the firmware for Pirelli A225G was posted in Piratebay, with much information, but not the admin pass.