Thread: CompTIA A+ Essentials 2009 Objectives

404 Sanity Not Found PsykoPenguin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

CompTIA A+ Essentials 2009 Objectives

Just figured I'd post this but I just took it. passed with 810/900.

Things I missed were the Network items (cables) and Dumbing things down for the customer.

I can officially say that there's a few IRQ questions in the CompTIA A+ Essentials 2009 Objectives but not that many it seems. So it's a good thing to study into it but not to a huge extent.

I feel kind of ashamed of myself. I wanted 900/900.

anyway, just wanted to post this for the crawlers to get ahold of this so in case anyone was curious bout that.

Next Saturday (February 13, 2010) is my CompTIA A+ Practical Application 2009 Objectives.

For those who are curious my study guide was CompTIA A+ Certification All-In-One For Dummies 2nd Edition (October 2009)

good luck to everyone out there who's also trying to get their A+ Cert. Even if it is looked down upon it's sure better than nothing.
    Last edited by PsykoPenguin; 02-07-10 at 11:11 PM.
    "I'm like a lion on the prowl after prey"

A+, Security+, Mobility+ Shinobi's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by UbahPenguin View Post
    Just figured I'd post this but I just took it. passed with 810/900.

Things I missed were the Network items (cables) and Dumbing things down for the customer.

I can officially say that there's a few IRQ questions in the CompTIA A+ Essentials 2009 Objectives but not that many it seems. So it's a good thing to study into it but not to a huge extent.

I feel kind of ashamed of myself. I wanted 900/900.

anyway, just wanted to post this for the crawlers to get ahold of this so in case anyone was curious bout that.

Next Saturday (February 16, 2010) is my CompTIA A+ Practical Application 2009 Objectives.

For those who are curious my study guide was CompTIA A+ Certification All-In-One For Dummies 2nd Edition (October 2009)

good luck to everyone out there who's also trying to get their A+ Cert. Even if it is looked down upon it's sure better than nothing.
    Congrats.. A+ is a great cert to have.. I've seen "a lot" of System Admins that have other certs and do not know jack about troubleshooting software and hardware.