Thread: help: about the brand of the batteries

Question help: about the brand of the batteries

who can tell me some brand of the battries in the worldwide? i want to know it. If you know. pls tell me or send the email to me:caresource@163.com. Tks
    call me bryan
    :rockin::rockin::rockin:

by the way , i just want to know the auto batteries.tks

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Any special purpose for the battery? For example....back when I was really into 4x4 offroading, many of us would use Optima batteries in our Jeeps. Dry cell spiral wound batteries...VERY heavy, but incredibly long draw times and deep cycle...great for winches.

For my regular cars...I've been a fan of Sears Die Hard gold series, deep cycle and heft cold cranking amps...great for very cold weather starting when the car is stubborn.
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by YeOldeStonecat View Post
    Any special purpose for the battery? For example....back when I was really into 4x4 offroading, many of us would use Optima batteries in our Jeeps. Dry cell spiral wound batteries...VERY heavy, but incredibly long draw times and deep cycle...great for winches.

For my regular cars...I've been a fan of Sears Die Hard gold series, deep cycle and heft cold cranking amps...great for very cold weather starting when the car is stubborn.
    tks guy
    i learned it. do you have other brand like it? i just want to search the cooperation with the auto battery , you know they don't need very famous brand.
    by the way tks. and my english is poor. hope you could get my means

Don't know about worldwide, but I'm a fan of Interstate Battery here in the U.S..

http://www.interstatebatteries.com/cs_estore/
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces people into thinking they can't lose. -Bill Gates

most batteries are made by johnson controls, take your pick, unless you want something special like a Optima

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Informer View Post
    most batteries are made by johnson controls, take your pick, unless you want something special like a Optima
    They own Optima also.

While they picked up Globe Union a while ago (which makes the Sears and Interstate batts), which was one of the big 3 battery makers, for other brands still making up a good % of the market you also have Delco in the middle, and Exide picking up the lower tiers. Plus a few imports now.
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

Optima, Bosch, AC Delco, Interstate, Motorcraft
    DELL Studio XPS 8000 Windows 7 Intel Core i7 860 8GB DDR3 nVidia GTS 240, audio 7.1 High Def,1TB HDD LG FLATRON 23 full 1080p wide with HDMI input, Logitech Z323 speakers Microsoft Wireless mouse and keyboard