Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods Wreck

OHH YEAH CAN YOU FEEL THAT!? Amazing that I was right the whole time... As far as we still l know alcohol wasn't involved..but not 100% sure.. however everything else seems to be dead on!

Last edited by Sava700; 12-02-09 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JBrazen View Post
    Anyone here able to translate?

Quote Originally Posted by Sava700 View Post
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

OHH YEAH CAN YOU FEEL THAT!? Amazing that I was right the whole time... As far as we still l know alcohol wasn't involved..but not 100% sure.. however everything else seems to be dead on!

But I believe the golf club to break the rear window is bs... I bet they had a fight, he left in the car all pissed off and was drinking a little before hand, hit the fire hydrant and backed up into the tree out of frustration...she chased him down the drive way with the golf club and beat out the rear window either before (most likely) or after he hit the tree cause she was pissed off.
    Unless you know of some news I completely missed there is nothing out there proving that his wife chased him down the driveway with a golf club.

I'm amazed that this ridiculous thread is still alive ! LOL

and that seemingly adult members are actually arguing about the topic !

but I suppose considering some of the current active members here,it doesn't surprise me.
    Last edited by Dan; 12-02-09 at 03:10 PM.

I just don't get the celebration over being right in this instance. Somehow throwing a thumbs up and posting dancing bears about being right that someone got cheated on seems wrong to me in every possible way.

Quote Originally Posted by Roody View Post
    I just don't get the celebration over being right in this instance. Somehow throwing a thumbs up and posting dancing bears about being right that someone got cheated on seems wrong to me in every possible way.
    Its bad that he cheated.. I didn't say it wasn't.

I'm only saying that for this whole thread now I was convinced something was up... I think I've said enough and feel happy that I was correct in thinking something wasn't right about this whole thing and he was hiding something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I'm amazed that this ridiculous thread is still alive ! LOL

and that seemingly adult members are actually arguing about the topic !

but I suppose considering some of the current active members here,it doesn't surprise me.

And here you are stirring the pot as usual. Way to go Dan! You are a true team player!!!!!

...formerly the omnipotent UOD

Tiger should be luck that he's not married to this lady!

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/778257-t...jealous-attack

Helen Hodge is accused of attacking Billy Duncan's genitals after a heated argument in which she accused him of cheating on her.
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Its bad that he cheated.. I didn't say it wasn't.
    That's good to know you feel that way.

I'm only saying that for this whole thread now I was convinced something was up... I think I've said enough and feel happy that I was correct in thinking something wasn't right about this whole thing and he was hiding something.
    I don't think anyone would disagree that something happened. The argument I made was that let's see how it all plays out before condemning the guy.

Still after your remark about being right about everything except the alcohol I am curious to see what your facts are regarding her going after him with a club like you originally stated? Truth is today's current round of press revolves around Tiger admitting he screwed up (Essentially admitting an affair), but he also vehemently denied any kind of domestic violence so what is your evidence to dispute that?

, but he also vehemently denied any kind of domestic violence so what is your evidence to dispute that?
    He can deny that all he wants...but I'm still convinced she beat that back window with that golf club cause she was pissed...about this or whatever doesn't matter. As of now all we can do now is go off of his word on that and him calling her a hero blah blah blah and all that jazz...I don't buy it.

He can deny that all he wants...but I'm still convinced she beat that back window with that golf club cause she was pissed...about this or whatever doesn't matter. As of now all we can do now is go off of his word on that and him calling her a hero blah blah blah and all that jazz...I don't buy it.
    Speculation and being right as fact are two different things. You may ultimately prove to be right about that, but as of now you have nothing to back your claim. That said I have little doubt you will inform us that you are if it does come out that she did.

Speculation and being right as fact are two different things. You may ultimately prove to be right about that, but as of now you have nothing to back your claim. That said I have little doubt you will inform us that you are if it does come out that she did.
    Well you bet I will

But I think the evidence for a domestic issue is overwhelming vs against it..

Further intensifying the focus on Elin Nordegren Woods is that accident investigators reportedly found no blood on the inside of Tiger Woods' SUV, suggesting that he sustained the injuries not in the accident itself, but after he had exited the vehicle.
    Hell its almost as if she continued to beat him out the vehicle...

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...tatements.html

The story so far was that she smashed in the back window of a SUV to pull him out to safety when his drivers side door wasn't damaged, she is maybe 100-115lbs dripping wet and he's obviously close to 200lbs and she manages to pull him over a front seat, a back seat and out a back window in a very short period of time before the cops show up based on 911 call. Plus as noted above there was no blood found inside the SUV when he had enough injuries to go to the hospital..those not consistent of glass breakage of the rear window pull either... Yeah I think that is plenty of evidence to disprove there wasn't some sort of domestic issue going on prior to him bouncing his SUV off a fire hydrant and a tree at the early AM hours for a reason he never gave other than to say "no comment".

I could see Tiger being beat by his wife. He's pretty intense on the course, but probably a pansy at home. lol

Certified SG Addict
    Sava, with your capacity to care about **** that doesn't matter, you should be a recurring, histrionic panel guest on Nancy Grace.

Can't speak for anyone else but my opinion wasn't that you were wrong, more that it wasn't anyone's business but theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by Humboldt View Post
    Can't speak for anyone else but my opinion wasn't that you were wrong, more that it wasn't anyone's business but theirs.
    As a status figure that he is and a icon, hero type figure and so on... his business is very hard to keep secret and private anymore...tis the life you live in fame.

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

Quote Originally Posted by YeOldeStonecat View Post

As a status figure that he is and a icon, hero type figure and so on... his business is very hard to keep secret and private anymore...tis the life you live in fame.
    Not saying I was surprised, just that if he wants to keep it private he has every right to and doesn't owe anyone any explanations.