Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods Wreck

Tiger Woods Wreck

Ok here is the news on it:

Golfer Tiger Woods was treated and released after suffering minor injuries in a car accident early Friday near his central Florida home, his publicist said.

Woods, 33, was in a minor accident outside his home, according to a joint statement from his publicist and Health Central Hospital.

He is in "good condition," the statement said.

The single-vehicle accident occurred about 2:25 a.m. in Windermere, a suburb of Orlando, according to police. Woods pulled out of his driveway in a 2009 Cadillac SUV and struck a fire hydrant and then a tree, according to an incident report from the Florida Highway Patrol in Orange County.

Windermere Mayor Gary Bruhn said local police arrived within two minutes of being notified.

Chief Daniel Saylor said Windermere police found Woods on the ground in front of his vehicle. Woods' wife, Elin Nordegren, was with him. She told police she used a golf club to break the vehicle's rear window in order to get Woods out, he said.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/11/27/tiger.woods/index.html

Now what I think happened.. Hard to believe alcohol wasn't involved when the guy hit a fire hydrant and a tree on two different sides of the drive way.

But I believe the golf club to break the rear window is bs... I bet they had a fight, he left in the car all pissed off and was drinking a little before hand, hit the fire hydrant and backed up into the tree out of frustration...she chased him down the drive way with the golf club and beat out the rear window either before (most likely) or after he hit the tree cause she was pissed off.

Investigation still ongoing, but alot of holes left to fill.

Other thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Sava700 View Post
    Other thoughts?
    You're link says the police don't think alcohol was involved.

Other than that, I'm just amazed people care about this.

either that, or after a few drinks the wife gave him the green light on something special, and he needed to burn rubber out the driveway to get supplies (Astroglide, maybe) for before she sobered up and had 2nd thoughts.

beyond that, its just someone else's life and im sure this is one of those instances when he wishes he wasnt famous.
    "Today is a black day in the history of mankind."

- Leo Szilard

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    either that, or after a few drinks the wife gave him the green light on something special, and he needed to burn rubber out the driveway to get supplies (Astroglide, maybe) for before she sobered up and had 2nd thoughts.
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

Golfer Tiger Woods was treated and released after suffering minor injuries in a car accident early Friday near his central Florida home, his publicist said.

Woods, 33, was in a minor accident outside his home, according to a joint statement from his publicist and Health Central Hospital.

The single-vehicle accident occurred about 2:25 a.m. in Windermere, a suburb of Orlando, according to police. Woods pulled out of his driveway in a 2009 Cadillac SUV and struck a fire hydrant and then a tree, according to an incident report from the Florida Highway Patrol in Orange County.

Windermere Mayor Gary Bruhn said local police arrived within two minutes of being notified.

Chief Daniel Saylor said Windermere police found Woods on the ground in front of his vehicle. Woods' wife, Elin Nordegren, was with him. She told police she used a golf club to break the vehicle's rear window in order to get Woods out, he said.

Now what I think happened.. Hard to believe alcohol wasn't involved when the guy hit a fire hydrant and a tree on two different sides of the drive way.

But I believe the golf club to break the rear window is bs... I bet they had a fight, he left in the car all pissed off and was drinking a little before hand, hit the fire hydrant and backed up into the tree out of frustration...she chased him down the drive way with the golf club and beat out the rear window either before (most likely) or after he hit the tree cause she was pissed off.

Other thoughts?
    Any evidence to support your theory or are you just looking to challenge Oliver Stone to his conspiracy theory throne? Truth is there is nothing at the moment to support your theory. As opposed to judging two people you don't know Sava why not let the facts come out?

Consider that my other thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Roody View Post
    Any evidence to support your theory or are you just looking to challenge Oliver Stone to his conspiracy theory throne? Truth is there is nothing at the moment to support your theory. As opposed to judging two people you don't know Sava why not let the facts come out?

Consider that my other thought.
    lol no conspiracy...but hey regardless of waiting on facts (that may get covered up at some point) its hard to think anything else happened.... look at the facts so far.

1. Hit two different objects on different sides of a wide drive way.

2. Golf club to a window when I'm sure there were plenty of other objects near by...does he keep these things everywhere in the house for decorations?

3. Its a long run from his home to the end of that drive way with a golf club unless your already in pursuit.

don't judge my thoughts here as I'm not trying to judge him in this thread, I just think its good conversation to speculate on what happened..that's all.

lol no conspiracy...but hey regardless of waiting on facts (that may get covered up at some point) its hard to think anything else happened.... look at the facts so far.

2. Golf club to a window when I'm sure there were plenty of other objects near by...does he keep these things everywhere in the house for decorations?

3. Its a long run from his home to the end of that drive way with a golf club unless your already in pursuit.

don't judge my thoughts here as I'm not trying to judge him in this thread, I just think its good conversation to speculate on what happened..that's all.
    No doubt there is some questions involved. In time we will get more information.

so..they had an arguement...he hopped in the car...she was chasing him down the drivway swingin a 3 wood at the window?
    No one has any right to force data on you
    and command you to believe it or else.
    If it is not true for you, it isn't true.

LRH

When it first broke they said he was in critical condition and they thought alcohol was involved. WTH is wrong with the press.
    USMC RETIRED

Steve

Tacoma Guitar Forum

so,the bottom line is,

1)he is a human being

2) has things happening in his life like another 10 or 15 million people do,

3)and not really much different than most the SG members.

Hard to believe alcohol wasn't involved when the guy hit a fire hydrant and a tree on two different sides of the drive way.
    Where are you seeing anything about which side of the driveway the tree and mailbox are located on?

Quote Originally Posted by Leatherneck View Post
    When it first broke they said he was in critical condition and they thought alcohol was involved. WTH is wrong with the press.
    Typical stuff from the media. They all scramble to be the first to break the news and start throwing out every speculation known to man. It's irresponsible to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by YARDofSTUF View Post

I'm just amazed people care about this.

Faust +1

Quote Originally Posted by Humboldt View Post
    Where are you seeing anything about which side of the driveway the tree and mailbox are located on?
    They had the drive way on the TV news... you will have to to catch it again cause I couldn't find a picture online.

Patrol spokeswoman Sgt. Kim Montes said the accident was being investigated as a “traffic crash.”

“We don’t believe it is a domestic issue,” she said.
    http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/34174324/ns/sports-golf/

"we don't believe" lol still alot of questions that need to be answered, and this is even better...as of yesterday a domestic issue wasn't being discussed on the news, now it is since people are starting to put facts together.

still alot of questions that need to be answered,

Why?

How is this anyone's business but theirs?

I'd understand if there was a lot of tax money involved but this sounds like a straight dispute or stupid accident that isn't anyone's business except theirs.

Not that it doesn't seem there's something fishy going on and there's sure to be a good "story" behind it, just that it should be between them and maybe their neighbor whose lawn and mailbox he took out

Other thoughts?
    "Other thoughts?"

You should write for Foxnews.
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

From the article you posted...

The crash remains under investigation and charges were pending, the police report said. It also noted the accident was not alcohol-related.
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking