Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: why so private?

how does that work... a restraining order and well, the other thing... he probably told you it was a "gag" order and you got confused. silly little sheep. hahahahahhaa
    Every normal man must be tempted at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    I often wonder if the voices in my head ever get frustrated because I'm just too damn lazy to climb that clock tower.
    Click image to enlarge
    click image to view full version

Good one! Rep points sent!!!!!!!
    People will forget what you said... and people will forget what you did... but people will never forget how you made them feel.

In a dry but moldy New Orleans, Louisiana
    Sometimes I browse the board when bored but Iím really not in the mood to answer PMís or questions directed to me. Out of kindness Iíll answer anyway, so I think itís best I browse incognito.

Some people probably think I post too much of my personal info on the board. But you have to think about stuff that Iím not posting. There is a lot of stuff I have done that I wouldnít ever admit to or put in writing. Some of the stuff the statue of limitations hasnít expired yet. Some are probably considered federal felonies. Not violent stuff, I donít want to scare people probably more than I already am.

Thereís so many laws on the books that I bet each person unknowingly commits three federal felonies a day. For example, going 15mph over the speed limit on the Interstate is a federal felony.

Since Iím on this topic, even though itís off topic. Iím trying to turn over a new leaf in life. Itís true, when you get sick enough it does bring you closer to God.

Iíve attended Amazing Grace Motorcycle Ministry and had Pastor Woody over to my house a couple of times. Itís nice to attend a church that people have other interest (motorcycles) in common other them God. Pastor Woody rides too, a lot, his Harley just dropped a valve with a 100K on the clock. Itís a nondenominational church, and itís not all fire and brimstone ďthe worlds gonna endĒ sermons. Theyíll accept anybody, no matter race, religion or sex. I think being gay and sexual preference other than what is considered to be the norm would be pushing the level of acceptance to the breaking point. Sorry MadDoc, NO sheep, no matter what color they are. The common denomination is just a belief in God.

So far it seems a cool place, they meet on Thursday night because they like to ride on Sundays.

That may sound sacrilegious to some people, not holding church on Sunday, but at least they meet on Thursday and pay attention to God.

Sliding down the banister of life ..........................

Quote Originally Posted by RoundEye View Post
    Sorry MadDoc, NO sheep, no matter what color they are.
    Well crap. I have other options though. I remain optimistic!!!

People will forget what you said... and people will forget what you did... but people will never forget how you made them feel.

I'd rather a prospective employer not get too much dirt on me if (s)he spends a bit of time googling me before making an offer. I've had my share of intarwebz asshattery in the past and there's a lot of stuff out there that you can't clean up.

I've deleted my myspace, edited most all personal info out of my facebook and have considered removing my LinkedIn profile. A username change may be in the works, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Abbey
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.

Quote Originally Posted by blisster View Post
    i've had my share of intarwebz asshattery in the past