Thread: Pilots for 9/11 Truth: Black box shows cockpit door was never opened

Certified SG Addict

Post Pilots for 9/11 Truth: Black box shows cockpit door was never opened

Interesting read...

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/i...howtopic=18405

(PilotsFor911Truth.org) - Newly decoded data provided by an independent researcher and computer programmer from Australia exposes alarming evidence that the reported hijacking aboard American Airlines Flight 77 was impossible to have existed. A data parameter labeled "FLT DECK DOOR", cross checks with previously decoded data obtained by Pilots For 9/11 Truth from the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) through the Freedom Of Information Act.

On the morning of September 11, 2001, American Airlines Flight 77 departed Dulles International Airport bound for Los Angeles at 8:20 am Eastern Time. According to reports and data, a hijacking took place between 08:50:54 and 08:54:11[1] in which the hijackers allegedly crashed the aircraft into the Pentagon at 09:37:45. Reported by CNN, according to Ted Olson, wife Barbara Olson had called him from the reported flight stating, "...all passengers and flight personnel, including the pilots, were herded to the back of the plane by armed hijackers..."[2]. However, according to Flight Data provided by the NTSB, the Flight Deck Door was never opened in flight. How were the hijackers able to gain access to the cockpit, remove the pilots, and navigate the aircraft to the Pentagon if the Flight Deck Door remained closed?

They would have had to remove the pilots, which I firmly believe they killed, and did the entire flight themselves. Obviously something stinks about it all.
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces people into thinking they can't lose. -Bill Gates

Quote Originally Posted by blebs View Post
    They would have had to remove the pilots, which I firmly believe they killed, and did the entire flight themselves. Obviously something stinks about it all.
    I have been feeling that way about the whole scenario since the day it happened. It is just a gut feeling.

Malfunctioning door indicator?
    People will forget what you said... and people will forget what you did... but people will never forget how you made them feel.

These guys mistrust most if not all that the government has told us about what happened on 9/11 yet they're willing to believe the data from that blackbox that they say the government planted in the Pentagon? Is that what I'm reading? I guess if it fits their conspiracy theorist agenda...it's got to be true. This is the conspiracy of a lifetime involving THOUSANDS of people, yet the government planted information that would prompt for more questions from the skeptics? Everytime I read one of those 9/11 threads, I get a headache from trying to understand the mindset of the people that come up with this lunacy. There are even people that believe that the planes were remotely controlled by the government! I'm all for not putting my faith in the government, but these people take things to a whole 'nother level.
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Quote Originally Posted by MadDoctor View Post
    Malfunctioning door indicator?

Occam's razor in effect.
    Tao_Jones Cult Member since 2004
    I gave Miss Manners a Dirty Sanchez, and she LIKED it.

Quote Originally Posted by brembo View Post
    Occam's razor in effect.
    Occam's razor is boring though; fanciful brainwork is much funner.

I think it was space aliens, it is all part of their worldwide, human behavior experiment. And the pilots were under alien control before they even got onto the plane.

Probably the same aliens that built the pyramids, I would think.
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by jeremyboycool View Post
    Occam's razor is boring though; fanciful brainwork is much funner.

I think it was space aliens, it is all part of their worldwide, human behavior experiment. And the pilots were under alien control before they even got onto the plane.

Probably the same aliens that built the pyramids, I would think.
    Okay.... now we are on to some TRUTH!!!!!!! Occam's razor is but the edge. Space aliens is a the bottom of this ugly truth!!!!!

(looks for tinfoil underwear)
    People will forget what you said... and people will forget what you did... but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Quote Originally Posted by MadDoctor View Post
    Okay.... now we are on to some TRUTH!!!!!!! Occam's razor is but the edge. Space aliens is a the bottom of this ugly truth!!!!!

(looks for tinfoil underwear)
    http://www.aliensthetruth.com/forum/...hp?f=13&t=2592

There is no data of the door being open because the planes never even hit the buildings!!!

On 9/11, the fated day when the terrorists came, MJ-12 agents in advance put Multiverse Generators aboard all flights about to be hijacked. (They knew from Looking Glass data.) Also, bringing into play the most powerful Multiverse facility we have, HAARP, preparations were made to shift all tagged life on Earth (anything that has ingested the nano markers), to an adjacent universe. This basically mimics Grey abduction, except here it was MJ-12 readying to do a one-way abduction on the whole human ‘hive’. All the buildings to be hit were boobytrapped, for controlled demolition. Extensive Computer Generated Imagery was prepared to disseminate through the newsmedia. Everything was ready for a Majic show not unlike David Copperfield 'dissappearing' the Statue of Liberty, only to the umptieth power.

The planes were allowed to fly long enough to be hijacked, and to be seen by members of the public, as well as military and civilian air traffic controllers, as on a trajectory to the WTC, the Pentagon and the Capitol. Well before any harm came to either planes or their intended targets, the Multiverse Generators aboard were activated, placing them inside a ‘bubble’, actually a multiverse gate shaped like a sphere: they seemed to vanish. No planes crashed into buildings, or hit the ground on 9/11.

MJ-12 operative went into full gear, directing and vetting (17 second delay broadcasts) broadcasts of the terrorist attack worldwide. The planes flying into buildings were a simulation, using CGI (television media), flying holographic platforms (shimmering image of large airplanes seen from below), and of course controlled demolition of the buildings. I remember one building too many was dropped, a dead give-away of explosives used.
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking