What happens when a 28 year old guy makes a profile of a hot girl on a free dating site? A bunch of WTF.

NO FIRST DATES

Best site i have been to recently... Here is a taste.

Just a few boxes

Subject: Hi
Sent Date: 9/23/2009 10:55:02 AM

boy Hey im Kevin, So what are you all about? Let me in on a few secrets Hows life in the city? I go there quite abit but never lived there.

Subject: RE:Hi
Sent Date: 9/24/2009 7:29:53 PM

girl Iím pretty good. Just busy running my business. Sometimes I feel like I do nothing but work.

Subject: RE:RE:Hi
Sent Date: 9/24/2009 10:48:44 PM

boy Thats cool Ö. Better to be busy than have lots of idle time on your hands, But we all need a break from the everyday get up

Subject: RE:RE:RE:Hi
Sent Date: 9/25/2009 7:39:30 PM

girl Ya thatís trueÖ Man, I had a close call today. I was at the mall trying on clothes when I forgot my tools to cut the tags off. I thought oh well, Iíll just walk out the door real quick. Well, a security guard starting chasing me. Luckily the guy was slow and I got away. Hope heís not working tomorrow I still need a few more shirts LOL.

Subject: RE:RE:RE:RE:Hi
Sent Date: 9/25/2009 11:12:32 PM

boy Wow thats pretty crazy. Glad your okay and not in trouble

Sent Date: 9/26/2009 5:39:30 PM

girl Do you have any extra room at your place?

Sent Date: 9/27/2009 7:15:24 PM

boy Extra room? What do you mean?

Subject: RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Hi
Sent Date: 9/27/2009 7:42:37 PM

girl I need someplace to store some inventoryÖ itís just a few boxes. With the way the economy isÖ I havenít been able to turn over merchandise on my eBay store as quick as in the past.

Subject: RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Hi
Sent Date: 9/27/2009 9:41:12 PM

boy Sorry I dont have any extra space.

Subject: RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Hi
Sent Date: 9/27/2009 9:59:22 PM

girl Really? The boxes arenít that big and you can just stack them on top of each other. Iím sure we can work something out. Why donít I come over and we can both brainstorm on how to rearrange your furniture to make room.

Sound good?

Subject: RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Hi
Sent Date: 9/27/2009 10:15:47 PM

boy Im not rearranging anything.

Subject: RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Hi
Sent Date: 9/27/2009 11:31:56 PM

girl WellÖ If you donít want to rearrange anythingÖ why donít you pick a piece of furniture you like least and weíll put it for sale on eBay. That way you wonít have to rearrange anything and we can fit the boxesÖ we can even use my eBay account. I have a 97% feedback rating.

Subject: RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Hi
Sent Date: 9/27/2009 10:15:47 PM

boy Are you insane im not selling any furniture. Look, Do you want to meet up or not?

Subject: RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Hi
Sent Date: 9/27/2009 11:31:56 PM

girl Iím not sure. You seem like a nice man but Iím on here for one reason and thatís to find someone with a particular skill set, so unless you have 2-3 years of experience shipping narcotics through the postal systemÖ weíre going to have to go our seperate ways.