Thread: Ga. Tech vs. Clemson tonight

Ga. Tech vs. Clemson tonight

The Ramblin' Wreck is rolling 21-0...man, I can remember way back when, Clemson was a top 10 team almost every year but they look very bad so far.

Go Jackets!!!!!!

Georgia Tech looks very, very good so far. I almost picked them to win the ACC and I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Roody View Post
    Georgia Tech looks very, very good so far. I almost picked them to win the ACC and I wouldn't be surprised if they did.
    LOL ya gotta be kidding... as you can see a very sucky Clemson is starting to make a come back cause GT can't hold onto a good lead as usual.

GT is good but 15th? naw.... but I'm pulling for them to win so VATech can spank them at home and get a nice step up

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sava700 View Post
    LOL ya gotta be kidding... as you can see a very sucky Clemson is starting to make a come back cause GT can't hold onto a good lead as usual.

GT is good but 15th? naw.... but I'm pulling for them to win so VATech can spank them at home and get a nice step up
    Yes I almost picked them to win the ACC where a bunch of teams are grouped together. That said I did not pick them even though right now they are 2-0 which ultimately no matter how they do it is better then not being 2-0.

Yes I almost picked them to win the ACC where a bunch of teams are grouped together. That said I did not pick them even though right now they are 2-0 which ultimately no matter how they do it is better then not being 2-0.
    some times that 2-0 doesn't mean squat depending on who those two teams were they beat... I'd rather be 1-1 getting beat by a good team and beating a decent team than beating two sucky teams

some times that 2-0 doesn't mean squat depending on who those two teams were they beat... I'd rather be 1-1 getting beat by a good team and beating a decent team than beating two sucky teams
    That's just insane talk Sava. You are in a much better situation being undefeated then you would be with a loss. In all my years of watching sports teams and their fans you are the first I ever heard who stated they would rather have a loss then a win which regardless of how you spun it is exactly what you just did. I can tell you one thing.

You got some bizarre ideas on the world of sports. We aren't talking about 1 non-bcs and 1 bcs team. We are talking about 2 BCS teams and in every scenario the undefeated team is in a much better situation.

That's just insane talk Sava. You are in a much better situation being undefeated then you would be with a loss. In all my years of watching sports teams and their fans you are the first I ever heard who stated they would rather have a loss then a win which regardless of how you spun it is exactly what you just did. I can tell you one thing.

You got some bizarre ideas on the world of sports. We aren't talking about 1 non-bcs and 1 bcs team. We are talking about 2 BCS teams and in every scenario the undefeated team is in a much better situation.

hmm... how about an example... Florida with a 1 loss vs Boise St being undefeated... you do the math.

hmm... how about an example... Florida with a 1 loss vs Boise St being undefeated... you do the math.
    Which part of me saying we aren't talking about 1 non-bcs team vs. 1 bcs team is confusing?

Use some common sense Sava. If BSU had been a BCS team then they would have played for the title. We know this to be a fact due to the contract BCS conferences have with the title game. Non-BCS teams don't have that kind of contract so once again your idea is insane. Give me an example of where being a undefeated BCS team is worse then being a 1 loss BCS team.

Sava, you always seem to find a way to make me scratch my head.

Which part of me saying we aren't talking about 1 non-bcs team vs. 1 bcs team is confusing?

Use some common sense Sava. If BSU had been a BCS team then they would have played for the title. We know this to be a fact due to the contract BCS conferences have with the title game. Non-BCS teams don't have that kind of contract so once again your idea is insane. Give me an example of where being a undefeated BCS team is worse then being a 1 loss BCS team.
    I was only referencing a team against another team... but doesn't matter

Quote Originally Posted by loop2kil View Post
    Sava, you always seem to find a way to make me scratch my head.
    I certainly have been scratching my own at points in this thread.

I was at the GT v. Clemson game...bleh. (obviously a GT fan and glad we won but jeez..)