Thread: Electric motorcycle photoshop contest.

In a dry but moldy New Orleans, Louisiana

Cool Electric motorcycle photoshop contest.

New

Old

LINK

It does make me wonder if the ride would have had the same sound and feel as the original. Iíve ridden bikes like Captain American before and I have to say that it may be fun on the open road but that extended font end and high ass ape-hanger handlebars would add a whole new idea to what is considered fun during a low speed turn. Also the ridged frame would kill your back and kidneys after a while. Thatís why old bikers would let the air out of their rear tires, to absorb the shock some. Rear shocks and the electric starter did add another dimension of riders to the mix and it looks like electric bike may have the same impact.
    Sliding down the banister of life ..........................

Question Electic bikes?

They have some powerfull electric motorcycles,yet like everything I believe it's the riders preference.I ride an older HD model an FXR.

Quote Originally Posted by RoundEye View Post
    New

Old

LINK

It does make me wonder if the ride would have had the same sound and feel as the original. Iíve ridden bikes like Captain American before and I have to say that it may be fun on the open road but that extended font end and high ass ape-hanger handlebars would add a whole new idea to what is considered fun during a low speed turn. Also the ridged frame would kill your back and kidneys after a while. Thatís why old bikers would let the air out of their rear tires, to absorb the shock some. Rear shocks and the electric starter did add another dimension of riders to the mix and it looks like electric bike may have the same impact.

some things are way better left as they were.