View Poll Results: Who will win tonight?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lesnar by KO

5 83.33%
  • Lesnar by Submission

1 16.67%
  • Mir by KO

0 0%
  • Mir by Submission

0 0%
  • Lesnar by decision

0 0%
  • Mir by Decision

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UFC fans- Who do you have tonight? Lesnar or Mir?

UFC fans- Who do you have tonight? Lesnar or Mir?

Do you think Mir will get a easy leg bar again or will Lesnar destroy him much like he did in the first fight before getting barred?

ииии

ииии

I don't like UFC but I've been up close to Lesnar before and he's huge.. I'd say Lesnar with KO

i voted Lesnar by KO. as much as i would like to see Miir win this, the odds are against it. he eeked around what was heading towards a serious beatdown last time.

if Miir had an iron jaw that would be one thing. he has shown he can be knocked out before, though. and Lesnar is a frickin monster. about as bright as a sack of hammers, but if even on of those knuckle sandwiches lands solidly, it's nappy-time.

last bout, Miir was on his way to another KO but capitalized on Lesnar's caveman approach. if he is gonna win, it has to be in that way. otherwise, Brock will K him the F out.
    "Today is a black day in the history of mankind."

- Leo Szilard

WWW.FREEPPV.TV If you want to watch a live stream. Just went live now.

ииии

ииии

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    WWW.FREEPPV.TV If you want to watch a live stream. Just went live now.

gonna have a peek

- Leo Szilard

no workie for me. either too many streams going on or the questionable nature of it yields me an error page.

- Leo Szilard

ииии

ииии

And another one.

mlb-ujpbaseball.blogspot.com

ииии

ииии

internet ftw!

- Leo Szilard

ATDHE.NET also for streams

ииии

ииии

If there was any doubt that lesnar is legit he just answered that. DOMINATED MIR!!! WOWOWOWOWOWOW!! You see his face?? WOW

ииии

ииии

well again I don't care for UFC much but I did enjoy watchin Lesnar talk trash like he's always done no matter what he did. Loved the Coors beer comment he did while Bud Light was sponsoring the event.

henderson
    gsp
    lesnar

all in all it was an awesome ufc card

gsp is a world class athlete and has phenomenal talent. there is nobody left for him after the desecration of alves
    Last edited by Gixxer; 07-12-09 at 12:52 AM.
    a.k.a. GSXR 750

Lesnar won as expected, nothing fantasic, but the post fight interview was entertaining! LOL

Loved Hendo's knockout of Bisping, I like both fighters but Bisping needed a reality check.

I think I'm bored with GSP, hes insanely talented but its like the same thing each fight. Just knock someone out, I want a devastating stoppage.

Quote Originally Posted by YARDofSTUF View Post
    Lesnar won as expected, nothing fantasic, but the post fight interview was entertaining! LOL

Loved Hendo's knockout of Bisping, I like both fighters but Bisping needed a reality check.

I think I'm bored with GSP, hes insanely talented but its like the same thing each fight. Just knock someone out, I want a devastating stoppage.

i agree on all counts. GSP is an effing machine. but, to make an obscure analogy..... it's like being a guitar player and watching someone like Yngwe Malmstien or Jason Becker play. you can only watch someone shred for so long before it gets kinda old.

i miss the days of no weight classes. i would like to see GSP and Anderson Silva fight. both are on top of their game and niether has, in their weight class, anybody who poses any threat whatsoever. and due to the weight difference, their normal and somewhat predictable approach would be out the window.

the reason i kinda dont like Lesnar is due to his intro to the sport. for years MMA has been trivialized by other sports/athletes. as has been demonstrated in the past, folks think they, as a professional football player or conventional boxer or whatever, can waltz into the sport and start telling people whats what...... only to have their asses handed to them. in Brock's case. he lost his intro fight to Miir, which made me happy. however, he has the sheer size and strength that, with proper training and discipline, are very hard to argue with. until another freak of nature with great training and an iron jaw comes along i think he'll be at the top for some time.

- Leo Szilard

Wow, Lesnar is a class act.
    ** Speed 3370(down)/425(up) kbps **
    My IROC-Z28

Quote Originally Posted by CoolJ View Post
    Wow, Lesnar is a class act.
    shameful display, IMO. i think the last thing the UFC needs is that kind of disrespectful and over-the-top behavior. i appreciate the fact that in spite of the brutality of MMA the fighters can show respect, and act like a public/professional sports figure should.

theres a "sport" where the athletes are encouraged to act like a 15 year old punk. it's called 'rasslin'. id like to see the dickweeds stay over there and not contaminate a sport with actual substance. even though im not particularly fond of Dana White, i think he can see past the additional revenue he could make by appealing to the lowest common denominator, and wants to preserve the level of integrity among his fighters.

- Leo Szilard

He apologized afterward, and even came to the podium with a bud light. BJ Penn once went over top a fighter he had finished off and wiped the blood from his face, and then licked it with cameras all over him. So what Brock did although in poor taste was nothing shocking. He gave the crowd the finger and talked some crap to mir who ran his mouth non stop before the fight taking jabs at lesnars WWE history and his win in the first fight.

I think it was cool. I mean Henderson smoked Bisping after he was clearly knocked cold, but that isnt front page news. (something that could have seriously injured bisping) -

Lesnar will never break the WWE stigma that he carries. The win over Mir did help though and that is why he lost control for a moment after winning. Sweet revenge to all the nay-sayers.

ииии

ииии

well, ill admit im probably being too hash. however, the reason why lesnar is front page news is because he went well past poor sportsmanllike conduct and in a live broadcast craps on a primary sponsor. brock also came out and apologized only after dana white took him aside for a private conversation. on the other hand, adrenaline has at least once made most folks do or say something stupid, myself being one of them. its part of the process when ya get scorned for it

i just enjoy watching a fight where 2 guys come out, touch gloves, proceed to beat the dog**** out of each other, then congradulate each other after the fight. all the other stuff is superfluous.

you are also correct in what he brings to the fight, potential-wise. when all is said and done, its who was victorious that matters. kinda the whole point behind a fight

- Leo Szilard

I think Lesnar did great in WWE...it helped start him off and that's how he meet his wife. As for crapping on the sponsor....I thought it was funny and he prob got some cash from Coors for the shout out. He's allowed to say what he wishes regardless if it was Pepsi for a sponsor and he loved Coke. He also had every right to talk smack towards the other guy for all the crap he took on and off camera before that fight from him.

Respect is ok but ya gotta draw the line somewhere after someone has tried to hurt you in more ways than one....not to mention Respect is earned not givin and the other guy didn't show any towards Brock before the fight from what I saw, so no sense giving it afterward to him.