Thread: Great Prog

TomServo3000

Thumbs up Great Prog

Well iv'e been running freedom for the past 2 weeks and im very happy with it....for those that don't know what im talking about it's here http://www.freedom.net
    Like i said it's been running great the past 2 weeks,the only bad thing is every few hours or so you you might have to change a sever...although i use a cable modem i see no change in the speed.....it come with a firewall but i disabled it and i find that it works great with zonealarm pro.....the Untraceable Encrypted Email works great and the anonymous browsing and chat is awsome......you have an option to either run it through 1 server or 3.......ive been running mine through 3 and i must say i feel pretty damn safe now.....well i hope everyone gives it a try and i truely believe it's worth the $50.00 i payed for it.

fredra

Hey TomServo3000
    Thanks for the information...with your feedback I will check into the program.
    Thanks again for your feedback...it is appreciated.

JANDOENT

Hey guys,
    I have found 1 disturbing article in reference to Freedom. It seems for some reason to be referenced a lot by perhaps a shady group of individuals thus possibly making it a target.... http://www.hackology.com/enter.asp
    I don't know anything more or if this is the same Freedom, or if any potential problems could arise. I'm only showing you this article for a limited time and it will be removed then as I have no inclination to start any problems with anyone....

TomServo3000

Let me know as well....all the reviews ive seen for it have been great.

JANDOENT

Gentleman,
    I don't know if I didn't word it correctly or not. BUT take a trip to that site I posted and read that article. Those guys are hackers, virus spreaders, hard drive killers...heheheheeeh I wasn't meaning a problem with you gentleman, I don't know if any of them cruise the boards here, and if they do, I certainly wouldn't want them to become angry with me... They make references to the Freedom proggy was what I was trying to say. I don't know if they plan on attacking it, infecting it, nuking it, etc... but I'm not going to leave this thread up too long and make any enemies, if you follow what I mean.

fredra

Hey Jandoent
    Not with me my friend...thanks for the info...I will check into it.
    I appreciate your input.

fredra

Thumbs up

I hear you loud and clear janodent