Thread: Images in Sig.

messiah

Post Images in Sig.

I've noticed, and Scrum also pointed out that at most times, you have to edit your message to display the image in your sig correctly.

You guys fully aware?

Prey521

Yeah, they're aware. They took away our Image tag privileges cuz some people were abusing them and putting some huge pics in there sigs

Blog Entries

Yeah, Prey is right. Sorry guys, it was getting out of hand.

messiah

Philip,

So what do you hope comes of Speedguide? Are you happy with the current traffic?

Do you even like the UBB's here?

Blog Entries

Lightbulb

Of course I like the UBB here, however the forums are created for you guys, I believe the more important question is whether you like them and find them useful...

As far as what becomes of Speedguide, I hope it remains the useful site it already is, some money wouldn't hurt either but that's not the primary driving force.

messiah

Thats cool man.

I actually want the profesionalism to come back to at least the Cable/xDSL forum that we use to have a year ago. It was so cool then, no redundent questions, no spamming, no punk ass newbies trying to show off, it was very nice then and I learned a whole heck of a lot because of it. I want that to come back and the kiddies to go away, heh.