Thread: Weird Problem On The New UBB Server

Post Weird Problem On The New UBB Server

Hey Philip,

Ever since you moved the Foruns to the new server, have not been able to get the newest threads to the top of the board. For instance, I just posted something in a thread but yet it still not at the top of the forum, it stayed half-way down the list. This happened in all the forums, not only in the General. I tried resetting the cookie and I cleared my cache, but it's still a no go. Is anyone else having this problem?
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Exclamation

Damn, I just created this new thread here, and its still not up on top, its like the third one down Weird

Nevermind, I thought that it was my PC, but it turned out to be a bug in the UBB. Tahnx anyways Philip, the forum is BLAZINGLY FAST!!!!!!!
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Blog Entries

IT's a bug in UBB, as you already found out... I upgraded from 6_7.0 to 6_7.3 and that's a new one. They'll eventually fix it soon, if they don't we might dump UBB in favor of vB alltogether.

Thanks for the feedback

Lobo

This is crazy, this thing is going wild?