Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad (TV show)

Breaking Bad (TV show)

any fans? one of the few TV series that would make me stay up past my bedtime to see the rest of the show. im not a huge fan of Malcolm in the Middle, so when i first heard of the show i couldn't get past Brian Cranston on the bill (although after seeing Breaking Bad i admit he isnt the reason i dont like Malcolm in the Middle).

i caught 2 episodes a few weeks back. promptly forgot the times and channel. is it still on? days and channel, pls.
    "Today is a black day in the history of mankind."

- Leo Szilard

It's one of the best shows on TV. My wife put me onto it this season. I downloaded all of season 1 and I was hooked. This season has been great. Last week was the season finale.

It's on AMC every Sunday night at 9, but since it's off season now, I'm not sure on how the reruns work. You should be able to download the entire season though.
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

In a dry but moldy New Orleans, Louisiana
    Sons of Anarchy and Breaking Bad are the only two can’t-miss shows that I watch. I like My Name is Earl but I try my best not to miss those other two shows.
    Sliding down the banister of life ..........................

I've been watching Breaking Bad the first day it was air'd. It was only supposed to be a short series... that changed quickly.

I really do enjoy it and recommend it to others. I am not much into TV series any longer, but will not miss Breaking Bad. I am also hooked on "The First 48 Hrs"... comes on A&E

Im very behind on it but i'll catch up, it is a great series.

Anybody else catch last nights episode? It was freaking amazing, I did NOT see that one coming. Can't wait until next weeks season finale. I can't imagine how they are going to work out the mayhem Walt started. Wow!

Iím glad I have it on DVR, I fell asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by RoundEye View Post
    Iím glad I have it on DVR, I fell asleep.
    No spoilers below...

The last scene made me actually stand up and yell out "holy s**t!" when the big thing happened.
    I doubt you will be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by ARS View Post
    I am also hooked on "The First 48 Hrs"... comes on A&E
    My fav show as well. Those miami detectives are gangsta.

∑∑∑∑

∑∑∑∑

This season of Breaking Bad has been nothing short of fantastic. The quality of the writing, directing and acting are top notch and IMHO deserve recognition....It has passed The Sopranos on my TV show list and is now the best show ever

Definitely one of the best shows on TV. Season Finale was last night. Last week's episode was crazy. I don't watch a lot of TV, but there are some good shows on right now if you are looking.

WARNING: spoilers below....

Yeah, I like how they handled the situation Walt created last week. I'm starting to like Mike, Gus's hitman (private investigator) more and more.
    Of course now we have the cliff hanger created last night...looked to me like he moved the pistol to the right before he fired, missing Gale's head. I just don't think Jesse has the stones to do what he was supposed to do.

Season 1 only 7 episodes ?
    To be human is to choose.

It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

- Emiliano Zapata

Quote Originally Posted by ThaDude View Post
    WARNING: spoilers below....

Yeah, I like how they handled the situation Walt created last week. I'm starting to like Mike, Gus's hitman (private investigator) more and more.
    Of course now we have the cliff hanger created last night...looked to me like he moved the pistol to the right before he fired, missing Gale's head. I just don't think Jesse has the stones to do what he was supposed to do.
    I think you’re right about Jesse and his lack of stones. He has been thrown into a lot of situations he doesn’t want to handle or have the knowledge to handle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivas View Post
    It does seem like a short season. Maybe if itís picked up next year theyíll improve it some.

I canít wait till the Sons of Anarchy starts up. That is a killer show too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivas View Post
    Yeah the first season only had 7 or 8 episodes. Like ARS said in his post last year, it was only supposed to be like a mini series or something, but it took off so AMC picked it up.

It does seem like a short season. Maybe if itís picked up next year theyíll improve it some.

I canít wait till the Sons of Anarchy starts up. That is a killer show too.
    Actually this season (season 3) had 13 episodes, but since it was so good they just flew by.
    I haven't really gotten into Sons of Anarchy... watched it a few times, but never got hooked.

Quote Originally Posted by loop2kil View Post
    This season of Breaking Bad has been nothing short of fantastic. The quality of the writing, directing and acting are top notch and IMHO deserve recognition....It has passed The Sopranos on my TV show list and is now the best show ever
    Agreed, there isn't a better show on TV. Was a great season.
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

It does seem like a short season. Maybe if it’s picked up next year they’ll improve it some.

I can’t wait till the Sons of Anarchy starts up. That is a killer show too.
    Sons of Anarchy ....excellent show.

Also glad True blood started again, to be honest, didn't like season 1 too much, but season 2 was great.

Spartacus season 2 ...can't wait

The last TV show what really peaked up my interest was Pacific.

Seems like Breaking bad is 7 episodes season1 and season 2&3 13 episodes each, season 3 just finished.

Will start watching this week, hope it's really good thanks everyone for recommendations.

PS: Hope 24 isn't finished, I think they will make season 10 but who knows.
    To be human is to choose.

It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

- Emiliano Zapata

Pacific was good, but not as good as Band of Brothers which kind of surprised me, I expected it to be at the same level.

I tried to watch True Blood, but the first 3 episodes were so "meh" I've heard from a bunch of people that season 2 got better so I need to try and get through season 1 at some point.

24 ran for 8 seasons and has had its series finale, but theres a possible movie on the way.

Spartacus was a tad to over the top for me language wise, I mean come on, I don't mind vulgarity one bit when it fits into the context, but they just go overboard. The T&A though often makes up for the bad writing.