Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What modification are you most proud of?

i still have my old school '74 kawasaki mach111 500, 2-stroke triple.
    had the frame raked 7 degrees, bought a 4" longer swingarm, made my own struts.

motor has fast-by-gast stage1 porting, pistons, carb plates and pipes, 34mm mikuni power jet carbs, undercut transmission, beefy clutch, new crank, ect.

i was in the process of making a fiberglass tail section for it, but never really finished it.

i guess all it needs is body work and paint, then it would be finished, i ran it for awhile with my homemade tailsection, but it does look pretty ghetto IMO.

someday i will finish it and then sell it to a collector LOL

In a dry but moldy New Orleans, Louisiana
    Those old triples were insanely quick when they hit the powerband, a friend had one of those when I was younger. After he flipped it over on his head a few times, he put it away. He wanted to give it to me years later but where he set it up the rain was getting in the cracked engine cover.

Those bikes fetch a pretty good dollar in the collectors market if they are in good shape. Especially the 750ís.
    Sliding down the banister of life ..........................

I modded a 56 F100.

I dropped a 390 in it that I build myself.... 428 heads... I had the oil lines in the block modded so I could get a bit more oil flow....

I had an automatic. Really it was almost a bolt in deal. I took out a 312 Y block....

I sold it quite a few years ago and damn I wish I hadn't have.
    The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, and prejudices to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own for the children and the children yet unborn and the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to the Twilight Zone.

In a dry but moldy New Orleans, Louisiana
    I did an image search on that truck. I bet you do wish for it back, thatís a classic American made truck. With a big block at that, I bet that old heavy-ass truck moved.
    Sliding down the banister of life ..........................

i have an 2007 Yamaha R1 and have Yoshimura exhaust , and some inside tricks lol

The thread title says it all. Please share your best accomplishment with us. Post photos of it. Feel free to include more than one mod or enhancement if it's difficult to narrow your choice to just one.