Thread: And now they change course on the assault wepaons ban...again lulz

And now they change course on the assault wepaons ban...again lulz

http://is.gd/rRKk

I love how the media twists and turns the facts to get what they want.

[I]Couric: Let's move on to gun control, if we could, for a moment. There's been a recent state of mass shootings, as you know. And in late February, you said you wanted to reinstate the assault weapons ban. Then, a month later, you said you wanted to simply, quote, "Enforce the laws on the books." Did someone tell you to back off?

Holder: No. No one's told me to back off. I understand the second amendment. I respect the second amendment. I think we need to use common sense tools to keep the American people safe, to keep our streets safe. And I think the statements that I've made are - are consistent.

Of course she had to bring up the oh so convenient mass shooting.

...formerly the omnipotent UOD

Quote Originally Posted by JawZ View Post
    http://is.gd/rRKk

I love how the media twists and turns the facts to get what they want.

[I]Couric: Let's move on to gun control, if we could, for a moment. There's been a recent state of mass shootings, as you know. And in late February, you said you wanted to reinstate the assault weapons ban. Then, a month later, you said you wanted to simply, quote, "Enforce the laws on the books." Did someone tell you to back off?

Holder: No. No one's told me to back off. I understand the second amendment. I respect the second amendment. I think we need to use common sense tools to keep the American people safe, to keep our streets safe. And I think the statements that I've made are - are consistent.

Of course she had to bring up the oh so convenient mass shooting.

I firmly believe that this government knows it's on thin ice and that pushing this matter right now, would not be a good idea. You don't need the spy agencies to tell you that there is unrest all over the place and that folks are looking at this agenda closer than the last ban.. Just look around the net at all the gun owners and 2nd amendment right supporters and their reactions. They are under a microscope at the moment on this issue and any move they make might just be the straw on the proverbial camel's back..

They'll lay low and try to push it through at some other time, I'm sure.

"I think we need to use common sense tools to keep the American people safe"

One could safely argue that the tools to keeping Americans safe is to allow them to legally protect themselves with similar tools the criminals have access to.. This seems to be missed by many however..
    Simply run adaware, spybot, ZoneAlarm, HijackThis, AVG, update windows daily, have a router, don't open e-mail, turn off action scripting, don't use P2P networks, don't violate EULAs, and wear a condom to get Windows secured.

People say Linux is alot of work!