Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Savings is the enemy of the bailout, high gas prices will force you to spend

Quote Originally Posted by JawZ View Post
    Why did you choose to willfully enter into a thread and derail it from post #2?

Is anything in your post relevant to the subject or the content I posted?
    So no clarification then is that it?

subject: I don't like high gas prices.

off subject: I haven't seen a insult in this thread yet come from Jaws or Roody but I do agree here that post #2 did do a 40degree turn to another direction away from the topic that was posted. No sure why it was required to question someone about being paranoid...its as if there is a new restriction on how we can post now in the General section.

Even though you are on ignore, a little birdie informed me that I might need to respond to this nonsense....

Craig,

Geithner AND Summers were both part of the Bush administration....that's where they started. Maybe you need to read up on their bio's before making false statements.
    Umm, didn't Obama promise change, wasn't that his platform? Then these people should have been gone and there should have been some change.

I didn't have my Miss Cleo powers to forecast his deceit.
    Then either you believe what you want (which is very obvious) or you live under a rock..... you actually believed a politician?

P.S. Since Obama is the Commander in Chief (CINC), why is it that when the Army goes into a town and violates Posse Comitatus, you support it? I guess in a way, you support Obama.....
    Once again, your reading skills are VERY poor. You read and hear what you want instead of what people say.

Quote Originally Posted by Sava700 View Post

off subject: I haven't seen a insult in this thread yet come from Jaws or Roody but I do agree here that post #2 did do a 40degree turn to another direction away from the topic that was posted. No sure why it was required to question someone about being paranoid...its as if there is a new restriction on how we can post now in the General section.
    Well if you don't like high gas prices, you better start making a plan to deal with it. Maybe create a gas savings account now so that it will be easier to deal with once it gets here.

...formerly the omnipotent UOD

Obama tension breaker FTW!!1!

Carry on...

Sava I am sorry if you or anyone else read my remarks as being a dig on Evan's character. Again that was not the intention. I thought I had made that clear with other remarks. That said if someone (Yes Evan also) took offense at my remarks then I apologize for that. The issue I have with Evan is he took a comment I made, saw it the wrong way then attempted to justify his own actions by pointing at my "paranoid" remark. Again my intentions were not meant to be offensive. Perhaps a better word could have been used. At the time it was the best word I could think of to explain what I was thinking.

Where Evan and I strongly are at odds is I believe he owes me a clarification of his remarks. He obviously has nothing to support his theory of apathy on my part so IMO he needs to clarify his intent also. Simple as that really.

On subject: Save food by buying in bulk if you can't save money.

Off subject: UOD wasn't restricted from making the thread by post #2. Commenting that hes paranoid. Based on his change in posting style from when he joined, its a fair assessment IMO.

Off off subject: Off topic stuff happens, its the internet.

Off off off subject: Not-a-mod acting like mod = not-a-mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Roody View Post
    Although I think you make good points at times man you seem really paranoid lately. What's up with that?
    I concur, he kinda reminds me of Abbott Howard "Abbie" Hoffman.

No worry of savings here, I have watched it dwindle away over the last 12 months...can't take with you, right? I will survive this depression and come out the same way I went in...content!