Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Savings is the enemy of the bailout, high gas prices will force you to spend

Savings is the enemy of the bailout, high gas prices will force you to spend

The rich ruling elitists will not allow the lower and middle classes to save their way to financial safety.

I recall when I was a child, my grandparents always told me to save my money. SAVE SAVE SAVE!!!

It seems that no matter what we do, we are not allowed to save our money in order to become free of the debt cycle created by the Federal Reserve and their fractional reserve banking paradigm.

Right now, we are being blamed for the elongation of the recession because we're saving our money rather than spending it.

So now they bring out the one tool that will break us once again...high oil prices. We all mostly drive to work....to fund our debt cycle which many of us are trying to break free from by saving our money.

I have information that shows that high oil prices are not tied into demand but rather income. The issue is that gas prices are equal for all classes, rich and poor pay the same while the rich represent the majority of the income levels used to establish the prices set by the oil cartels.

The rich represent the majority wealth of the nation....and it's that figure that sets oil prices. It's the "ability" to pay model. But that model is false.

The rich are even eating their own. When I see college grad couples living in tents in California, that breaks the notion that initiative and education will allow you to have that upward mobility that is the American Dream. These ruling elitists want EVERYTHING at your expense.

...formerly the omnipotent UOD

Although I think you make good points at times man you seem really paranoid lately. What's up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Roody View Post
    Although I think you make good points at times man you seem really paranoid lately. What's up with that?
    And you seem really ignorant of your own apathy lately Roody...what's up with that?

Let's see.....

http://www.salon.com/tech/htww/2009/...ces/index.html

Paranoid???

Larry Summers, Tim Geithner and Wall Street's ownership of government

http://www.salon.com/opinion/greenwald/

So echoing what the mainstream media is reporting equates to being paranoid?

I can take the pieces of the media puzzle and put them together to be able to see the big picture.

Now if you were to say to me that I was a critical egotistical SOB....I wouldn't disagree one bit.

Remember who I work for and what I am bound to keep secret due to the oath that I willfully and voluntarily have taken. But while I did take an oath, I still have my integrity, my morals, and my ethics that compel me to speak out in order to inform my fellow Americans of what I see as being great injustices to our liberties.

Quote Originally Posted by JawZ View Post
    The rich ruling elitists will not allow the lower and middle classes to save their way to financial safety.

I recall when I was a child, my grandparents always told me to save my money. SAVE SAVE SAVE!!!

It seems that no matter what we do, we are not allowed to save our money in order to become free of the debt cycle created by the Federal Reserve and their fractional reserve banking paradigm.

Right now, we are being blamed for the elongation of the recession because we're saving our money rather than spending it.

So now they bring out the one tool that will break us once again...high oil prices. We all mostly drive to work....to fund our debt cycle which many of us are trying to break free from by saving our money.

I have information that shows that high oil prices are not tied into demand but rather income. The issue is that gas prices are equal for all classes, rich and poor pay the same while the rich represent the majority of the income levels used to establish the prices set by the oil cartels.

The rich represent the majority wealth of the nation....and it's that figure that sets oil prices. It's the "ability" to pay model. But that model is false.

The rich are even eating their own. When I see college grad couples living in tents in California, that breaks the notion that initiative and education will allow you to have that upward mobility that is the American Dream. These ruling elitists want EVERYTHING at your expense.
    "I have information that shows that high oil prices are not tied into demand but rather income."

Let's see it.
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

And you seem really ignorant of your own apathy lately Roody...what's up with that?

Let's see.....

http://www.salon.com/tech/htww/2009/...ces/index.html

Paranoid???

Larry Summers, Tim Geithner and Wall Street's ownership of government

http://www.salon.com/opinion/greenwald/

So echoing what the mainstream media is reporting equates to being paranoid?

I can take the pieces of the media puzzle and put them together to be able to see the big picture.

Now if you were to say to me that I was a critical egotistical SOB....I wouldn't disagree one bit.

Remember who I work for and what I am bound to keep secret due to the oath that I willfully and voluntarily have taken. But while I did take an oath, I still have my integrity, my morals, and my ethics that compel me to speak out in order to inform my fellow Americans of what I see as being great injustices to our liberties.

"So echoing what the mainstream media is reporting equates to being paranoid?"

Yes it does.
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

Also, btw, saying that oil prices are driven by profit is a no brainier, however it's going to take a fair deal to prove it is a focused attempted to keep people oppressed. What is happening here is nothing other then capitalism at its finest. We wanted things this way and this is what we get. Greed is fundamental and this is the effect of unchallenged greed. Not of some shadowy slaver group.

The "elitists" most likely are completely aware of the damage they are doing but they don't do it out of a desire to suppress and control. They do it because they lack the proper moral bases in order to sit in such an influential position of power. And this is the result not of corporate conspiracy or secret governmental plots but of a lacking and human moral bases.

The "elitist" do not sit there and go "Oh no people are saving money!". No, they do not care; they do not care about you and they do not care if you are saving money. They seem to only care about opportunity. These people are doing what any typical American would do. Simply seizing the opportunity to make huge amount of cash and the rest be damned.
    Last edited by jeremyboycool; 04-05-09 at 01:56 AM.

Wow that was a really nasty comment to make man. I questioned your paranoia. I did not however question your intelligence by calling you ignorant. Your remark was out of line.

And this apathy/ignorant whip is, like so much else, nothing but a self-serving proselytizing tool. Understanding and changing the events of the current requires more then economical, political, and being up to date on current events. It would require a vast understanding of the fundamentals of humans and human society; including a deep understanding of American ethics, American philosophy/theology and the science of it all. It would take full time devotion for a single individual. Rather the approach should be an convergence of effort instead of a single focus.

Also, it seems very contradictory to proclaim defense of liberty then demand an enslavement to your ideology.

Wow that was a really nasty comment to make man. I questioned your paranoia. I did not however question your intelligence by calling you ignorant. Your remark was out of line.
    Calling me paranoid is somehow....ok...Roody?

And I didn't question your intelligence, I said....

So please explain how being ignorant of your own apathy equates to a lack of intelligence?

Quote Originally Posted by jeremyboycool View Post

Also, it seems very contradictory to proclaim defense of liberty then demand an enslavement to your ideology.
    It's an odd double standard Evan has been preaching for quite some time. Much like the negative rep he sent me a few months ago for remarks comparable to his "ignorant" remark directed at me tonight. Apparently liberty can only be exercised by others if we agree with all Evan preaches in the process.

Calling me paranoid is somehow....ok...Roody?

And I didn't question your intelligence, I said....

So please explain how being ignorant of your own apathy equates to a lack of intelligence?
    I am not ignorant at all. You are out of line man. No other way to put it. I did not attack you as a person. I did however question why you seem so obsessed with only the bad things that go on.

It's an odd double standard Evan has been preaching for quite some time. Much like the negative rep he sent me a few months ago for remarks comparable to his "ignorant" remark directed at me tonight. Apparently liberty can only be exercised by others if we agree with all Evan preaches in the process.

You know, I have Jerry on ignore so now that I see what is being said, allow me to respond.

I don't recall asking a question in my post.

I don't recall asking for anyone to respond.

I don't recall singling anyone out.

I DO recall telling people to put me on ignore if you find my threads to be disturbing.

What is evident is that you are entering and posting replies/statements freely and willfully.

I'm not going to argue over the content I post because that's what some of you want...an argument. That's why some of you are and have been on ignore for some time....and you aren't coming off anytime soon.

Tough crap. Go fight someone else, maybe Burke will argue with you. I have time to inform folks of what I see as the truth. You are free to post whatever the hell you want as a response. I do not ask you to follow or to even acknowledge me or my existence. I'm doing my part for the greater good.

I don't recall asking a question in my post.
    You don't?

I am not ignorant at all. You are out of line man. No other way to put it. I did not attack you as a person. I did however question why you seem so obsessed with only the bad things that go on.

You said that I was paranoid with no basis. Are you now some sort of psychiatrist?

You wish to diminish my posts. the only way you can do it is not by facts...but by attacking me personally....that's called ad hominem.

anyone can save money, it just takes will power to not spend more than you make.

i paid cash for my truck and saved for a 20% down payment on my home, sure i don't have lots of nice things, but what i have is mine.

i find too many people piss away a little money here and there, but if you save it, it adds up in the long term.

You said that I was paranoid with no basis. Are you now some sort of psychiatrist?

You wish to diminish my posts. the only way you can do it is not by facts...but by attacking me personally....that's called ad hominem.
    No basis? You are making posts like this all over the boards man. Are you seriously blind to what you have and haven't posted? In no way did I attack you personally. You did however attack me.

No basis? You are making posts like this all over the boards man. Are you seriously blind to what you have and haven't posted? In no way did I attack you personally. You did however attack me.

If you are qualified to say that I'm paranoid, then I can say that you are apathetic.

You don't?

Look at my original post....did I ask a question Roody? Did I? did I ask a question? did I single YOU out in my ORIGINAL post which you felt compelled to reply to stating that I was paranoid??????

I was simply posting a point of view. You came in with an agenda.

Now I am asking a question. Care to give it a whirl and provide an answer?

If you are qualified to say that I'm paranoid, then I can say that you are apathetic.
    No you aren't qualified to say that. You are wrong. You have no idea what I do or don't do regarding political or governmental issues. All of us however are well versed in your frustrations in all things governmental.

No you aren't qualified to say that. You are wrong. You have no idea what I do or don't do regarding political or governmental issues. All of us however are well versed in your frustrations in all things governmental.
    Oh so now frustration is paranoia?

Roody, why did you enter this thread and make that comment?