Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Nadya Suleman - Octuplet Mom; the psychiatric conspiracy

Quote Originally Posted by UOD View Post
    so now you argue that she has common sense although a few posts ago you said that she was r r rr retardeded. How does a retard learn common sense?

Did your mother teach you how to post on the internet Al?
    No I'm saying her mother has common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by YARDofSTUF View Post
    No I'm saying her mother has common sense.
    I understood you the first time dude. My reply, how does a retard learn from her mother?

Look dude, the mother is an idiot, we can all agree on that. But being an idiot doesn't make her less worthy of her civil rights. And being poor doesn't mean that she can't afford her civil rights....everyone can afford their rights.

You are free to exercise your rights and make your voice known to the rest of America regarding this woman's ill advised actions.

...formerly the omnipotent UOD

Look dude, the mother is an idiot, we can all agree on that. But being an idiot doesn't make her less worthy of her civil rights. And being poor doesn't mean that she can't afford her civil rights....everyone can afford their rights.
    Her civil rights don't entitle her to under nourish her children, or other mistreatment of them.

Her civil rights don't entitle her to under nourish her children, or other mistreatment of them.
    Where is the honest to goodness evidence that occurred? Just because her mother stated it? Just because the media spun & twisted it? Are there police reports? Hospital records that verify mistreatment/abuse?

I've not seen any evidence that there was mistreatment or abuse. I've not directly observed the family.
    No one has any right to force data on you
    and command you to believe it or else.
    If it is not true for you, it isn't true.

LRH

Quote Originally Posted by TonyT View Post
    Where is the honest to goodness evidence that occurred? Just because her mother stated it? Just because the media spun & twisted it? Are there police reports? Hospital records that verify mistreatment/abuse?

I've not seen any evidence that there was mistreatment or abuse. I've not directly observed the family.
    They showed the room the kids live in and the clothes spread out on the floor and that there is no more room, and now 8 more kids are going to go into that home?

Proof enough to take them away from her? No. But proof enough child services should look into it.

How could they be undernourished...aren't we all paying for them to be taken care of with our hard earned money?

How could they be undernourished...aren't we all paying for them to be taken care of with our hard earned money?
    Oh I doubt you find our system so good and perfect.

They showed the room the kids live in and the clothes spread out on the floor and that there is no more room, and now 8 more kids are going to go into that home?

Proof enough to take them away from her? No. But proof enough child services should look into it.

Give me a break...she's a prime candidate for Extreme Home Makeovers!!!!!!!

Man, you are quick to take on the role of judge, jury, and executioner on this one. what's got you all wound up man? This story should rank about a millionth from the top...the top being this economy.

This thread was never meant to be a focus on that ******* woman....it was supposed to show how the psychiatric community is gonna jump on this one in order to classify it so they can start pushing pills for it...all in the name of MONEY!!!!!

Well I must be a very tame executioner if my execution of her is to say that child services should watch her. lol

But ok, the psychiatric community, yes they're gonna all jump on this to push new pills for something.

I'd say no. First off they dont all agree, I mean all the groups we make up don't agree with each other, but these guys really show it. Some dont even like to resort to drugs unless nothing else works.

Now would a drug company try and market soemthing for this if they could? Of course.

Quote Originally Posted by JawZ View Post
    Yep... soon to be

Octuplets mom Nadya Suleman says she is caught up on her Southern California home mortgage payments and is no longer delinquent.

Suleman, who lives in the La Habra home with her 14 children, told KROQ radio on Thursday that she is no longer in imminent danger of losing her house.

Suleman lawyer's said last month that she was considering going on welfare to make ends meet.

Amer Haddadin, the man who has been threatening to foreclose, told the Orange County Register that he decided to accept (Canadian) $6,500 for September and October house payments because he knows Suleman is strapped for money.

A (Canadian) $450,000 balloon payment still looms.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504744_1...html?tag=stack

JawZ & others have made some good points. What you are seeing is a classic event the media has chosen to really emphasize. Why?

Problem
    Reaction
    Solution

Will this event and others like it have a ending where a third party decides who can have children & how many, based on income, etc.?
    "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."

Bruce Lee

In a dry but moldy New Orleans, Louisiana
    I’d forgotten all about this women untill I seen this thread.
    I wonder how she’s doing? She’s not in the news anymore.
    Sliding down the banister of life ..........................

It made the news a couple of days ago out here (she's up the freeway about 15 miles from me). Something about her house being forclosed on. I really don't know the details but she's outlived her celebrity. Other than that you don't hear anything.