Thread: Acronis True Image 10 Personal Edition Free

Acronis True Image 10 Personal Edition Free

I'm posting this here cause I think everyone should grab this..its a great program to use to back up your system.

http://lifehacker.com/5144248/get-ac...-image-10-free

Acronis is giving away copies of Acronis True Image 10 Personal Edition because it's got a new version out. That means you (or backup-needing friends) get whole disk image backups from a friendly interface.

The give-away of Acronis' cloning software, normally $50 per license, is intended to inspire users to get familiar with Acronis' backup systems, and possibly upgrade to Acronis True Image Home 2009. For most folks planning to re-install Windows, or just create one-file backups of entire drives, True Image 10 Personal will probably fit the bill. Its interface and step-by-steps don't seem to give you as many options and geeky switches as DriveImage XML, which we featured in our guide to hot-imaging a hard drive. But True Image does offer backup archive validation, a recovery disk creator, a startup interrupter that can re-apply a backup image, and other tools for those shaking their fists at the Windows gods.

To grab your copy, hit the registration link below, fill out a minimum of the First Name, Last Name, email, and other magazines read sections (along with the privacy policy checkbox), and be patient and click back if you get a timeout. You'll get a registration email, then be asked to log in and download, and have to enter a serial number after installing. The giveaway was launched for users of Personal Computer World, a UK tech magazine, so grab it sooner rather than later if you don't want to chance losing the offer after this month's PCW leaves the overseas shelves.

Acronis True Image 10 Registration

Thanks for the link

I registered but I can't find where or how to DL it !
    and it's been a while since I clicked on the "to confirm the request. We'll send you the serial number for Acronis True Image 10 Personal Edition immediately.
    "

yea, it does not look very explanatory. dan, i think you have to register and then create an account. there should be a DL link in "my account" after logging in.
    a.k.a. GSXR 750

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I registered but I can't find where or how to DL it !
    and it's been a while since I clicked on the "to confirm the request. We'll send you the serial number for Acronis True Image 10 Personal Edition immediately.
    "
    I did the same thing, but it never sent me the email for my serial number after sending me the email showing I registered.

http://www.webisee.com/2009/02/02/ac...0-free-serial/

Another list of the instructions to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Roody View Post
    I did the same thing, but it never sent me the email for my serial number after sending me the email showing I registered.
    i think it has the serial number in the "my account" section.
    a.k.a. GSXR 750

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    I went through the motions a 3rd time...just now, and finally my e-mail rolled in with the license for TI10pe.

With the caveat...
    "We'd like to remind you that the product installation package is not published on Acronis Web Site. It can only be obtained from a CD included in your copy of magazine."
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

lol ugg I didn't try it myself I have my own copy of the full..but if thats what its asking for then this is a waste of time lol

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Seems like it was avail on their website..but then something happened between Acronis and PCWorld..and the download was yanked.

A brief trip on the G express and you'll find some still trustable downloads for it.

I tried registering the license I was sent to my Acronis account..but it showed as already registered..yet remained unavail to me.
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sava700 View Post
    this is a waste of time lol

Thanks