Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How I Made a 1,474-Megapixel Photo During President Obama’s Inaugural Address

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosthunter View Post
    like i said not much has changed here...same old with new mods who are just liberal though and usual favoritism

Oh I will admit bias. I am biased against people who show no class. Who come in and troll the boards because you have nothing better to do. I can assure you if you keep it up you will find me continuing to give you grief. That said I could really care less whether you agree with me on politics or anything else for that matter. What I do care about is how you present that disagreement. If your nice to people we have absolutely no problems at all and I will defend you to others whether you are a Republican, Democrat, or whatever you want to be.

Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Roody View Post
    Are you really calling me an ass hole? I'm in a pretty good mood right now, but that can change if you want to keep that up. One thing I simply do NOT tolerate is people swearing at me. You care to tCare to take that back or do we have ourselves an issue here?

Take back? I'm sorry if you do NOT tolerate people swearing at you. Thats how you were acting *shrug*. I take back nothing.
    Speedguide.... If you don't love Obama you won't like it here.
    Straight out the Trailer!
    Re.....Spect "walk"!

MacBook Pro 2.33Ghz, 3G of Ram, OS X

Blog Entries
    like i said not much has changed here...same old with new mods who are just liberal though and usual favoritism
    Everything was fine until you came back.
    ------
    “The most beautiful thing we can experience in life is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: for his eyes are closed.” - Albert Einstein

and those who pop in long enough to tout their opinions, bitch about the responses, then catch Rush, all the while wondering why they feel out of place.

Quote Originally Posted by JC View Post
    Take back? I'm sorry if you do NOT tolerate people swearing at you. Thats how you were acting *shrug*. I take back nothing.
    funny how roody can dish it but cannot take it and hides behind the mod status

Take back?

If I swear at a mod I might as well consider myself booted. Not for being in the wrong but for...(drumroll) being dumb enough to swear at the mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy View Post
    Everything was fine until you came back.
    i bet you miss me at offtopic huh?

Blog Entries
    i bet you miss me at offtopic huh?
    Never been there.
    ------
    “The most beautiful thing we can experience in life is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: for his eyes are closed.” - Albert Einstein

Never been there.
    yeah right LOL now who the liar

Funny how you re-appear long enough to get everyone pissed at each other.

Deja vu, all over again.

Are you guys on a monthly rag or something? Damn.

Blog Entries
    yeah right LOL now who the liar
    It's pretty apparent that your only reason for being back on the boards here is to stir up **** so why don't you go somewhere else where at least you have the illusion of being wanted?
    ------

Your comparisons stink. JC swore at me and I let him have it because he apparently can't disagree with people in this case without swearing. If he wants to disagree with me that's fine. He got the warning because he swore at me. Simple as that.

It's pretty apparent that your only reason for being back on the boards here is to stir up **** so why don't you go somewhere else where at least you have the illusion of being wanted?

I don't think he is stirring up anything. Just calling it as he sees it. I'm glad he came back. We need more members to come back.
    Speedguide.... If you don't love Obama you won't like it here.
    Straight out the Trailer!
    Re.....Spect "walk"!

MacBook Pro 2.33Ghz, 3G of Ram, OS X

I don't think he is stirring up anything. Just calling it as he sees it. I'm glad he came back. We need more members to come back.
    Thanks JC

from what i saw and understand these boards were dead and dieing so if you ask me i probably could save these boards, that is what Prey told me

I do agree that we need more members to come back. But, not to stir the pot and start ****.

Blog Entries
    Load of crap.

So tell me, do you think I'm a liar too?
    ------

from what i saw and understand these boards were dead and dieing so if you ask me i probably could save these boards, that is what Prey told me

for the record i havent started anything if you saw my latest posts up until now all i did was point out a doble standard

and people go ape ****