Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How I Made a 1,474-Megapixel Photo During President Obama’s Inaugural Address

Quote Originally Posted by Indy View Post
    Looks like Obi-wan was in attendance:

Good call

Blog Entries

Newt Gingrich made an appearance...
    ------
    “The most beautiful thing we can experience in life is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: for his eyes are closed.” - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosthunter View Post
    i did not even click on a link...i am just curious shouldnt this go into digital media forum?

or because it about obama his savior it goes here?

Had you just stated your opinion about it should go to the dig media forum, that would have been sufficient...

Instead you twisted it up....

“"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."”

Bruce Lee

Thanks for posting DH.

Good grief. Moved....lol

Some people I guess.

Nice catches, Indy!!

Blog Entries

"2 Stagehands walk into a bar... The second one has gaffer tape."
    ------
    “The most beautiful thing we can experience in life is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: for his eyes are closed.” - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by JC View Post
    Hmmm, interesting how you call him a troll.

Hmmmm, interesting how you troll on in here too, oh wait I don't mean interesting, I mean predictable.

i did not even click on a link...i am just curious shouldnt this go into digital media forum?

or because it about obama his savior it goes here?

Why are you not also in Mountianman 's thread telling him it should be in the hardware forums ?

And what is with the snide remark? Couldn't you have just said something to the effect of, "Downhill I feel this should be posted in the Digital Media forums, not the General Discussions."
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

Exactly, and thus it should be in the digital media forum. Not the general forum.

There are 2 sets of standards. One for the members and one for DH

that was my point exactly...because he loves obama he gets to post it in the general forum..but i see he moved it finally

i see things dont change around here like usual...he takes after his savior

Humm.... That wasn't your point at all.

.I rest my case. My initial post was correct.

In fact I stated at the beginning that this about the pic. It was you and JC who turned it into something else. I suspect you both had help but hey.....

Have a good day.

then why post it in general forum and not post it in the digital media forum to begin with?

your telling me you had no idea you had one? the moderator of speedguide?

Blog Entries
    It's been moved. Why are you still trolling?
    ------

Blog Entries
    Dan Quayle:

------

Here is what we know. GH is the same ole person as always who would have had no problem with DH's link if it had been a Republican. JC looks for everyway possible to criticize DH and found yet another loophole to do it. Seriously JC your Anti-DH obsession is becoming creepy.

Now back to the subject at hand. It's an interesting link and site no matter which person it is targeting.

Quote Originally Posted by Roody View Post
    Here is what we know. GH is the same ole person as always who would have had no problem with DH's link if it had been a Republican. JC looks for everyway possible to criticize DH and found yet another loophole to do it. Seriously JC your Anti-DH obsession is becoming creepy.

Now back to the subject at hand. It's an interesting link and site no matter which person it is targeting.
    That is exactly how I saw it too.

LOL someone not posting in the proper forum is now a "loophole"
    *noted* ass hole.
    Anti- DH obsession
    Speedguide.... If you don't love Obama you won't like it here.
    Straight out the Trailer!
    Re.....Spect "walk"!

MacBook Pro 2.33Ghz, 3G of Ram, OS X

LOL someone not posting in the proper forum is now a "loophole"
    *noted* ass hole.
    Anti- DH obsession
    Are you really calling me an ass hole? I'm in a pretty good mood right now, but that can change if you want to keep that up. One thing I simply do NOT tolerate is people swearing at me. You care to tCare to take that back or do we have ourselves an issue here?

oh right roody is a moderator now..oh i am so scared...shaking in my boots

oh right roody is a moderator now..oh i am so scared...shaking in my boots
    GH there is one way I look at your opinion. I read it and then assume the correct response is the opposite of what you think. Every once in awhile you can surprise me. Right now not so much though.

GH there is one way I look at your opinion. I read it and then assume the correct response is the opposite of what you think. Every once in awhile you can surprise me. Right now not so much though.
    like i said not much has changed here...same old with new mods who are just liberal though and usual favoritism