Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 'School Children Complain Of “Obama Worship” During Lessons'

Certified SG Addict

Post 'School Children Complain Of “Obama Worship” During Lessons'

http://www.prisonplanet.com/school-c...g-lessons.html

Several disturbing stories have come to our attention over the past weeks and days that further highlight how sections of the American population have elevated Barack Obama to a dangerously inflated “messianic” status normally only associated with Royalty or totalitarian leaders.
    What makes the following accounts so much more insidious, however, is that they all involve children.
    Perhaps the most insidious is to be found on the Tree of Liberty forum where a concerned parent from Las Vegas reveals that his 1st grader son has complained of having to pledge allegiance every day at school to a huge projected image of the new president.
    The post reads:
    My son, who is in 1st grade, came home yesterday saying that he didn’t want to go back to school anymore. So I asked him why? He said that during the Pledge of Allegiance the teacher put up a large image of Obama next to the flag. I asked him if he was sure of this and I suggested to him that maybe the teacher just put up an 8×10 photo of the president. He said, “No, it is a large picture of Obama and when we are done Ms. **** turns off the image.” I also asked if they did this for Bush last year? He again said, “No.” This was my sons first day back to school since before Christmas, he was on a 5 week track break.
    My wife volunteers a couple of days each week with helping out with my sons teacher doing various duties. She said that she would come in early this morning to see what was going on. She just got back and reported that this was true and then some. She said she waited out in the pod area and could see inside 3 of the 5 class rooms in this section of school. She said that when the kids stand each teacher flips on the classroom overhead and a full body image of Obama, with six U.S. flags behind him, comes up about 4 feet away from the flag that hangs on the wall. She said that the image has Obama staring straight at you with no facial expressions, just a serious look. I asked my wife if Obama had his hand over his heart? She said that she was so taken aback by this that she didn’t see it. What is worse is she said that all of the kids in each class faced Obama instead of the flag that hangs in the corner.
    What the heck is going on?
    Guys and gals, I need some advise on how to approach this. I can be somewhat hot headed so I need to plan accordingly with what to say to the principal when we go in to inquire about this. I am sure I will be brushed off so what is my next step? Obviously it will be the school district but then who? ACLU, Veteran groups, Christian groups? Who would be interested in this vile activity?
    This is happening in the Clark County School District here in Las Vegas, Henderson area.

for a christian and a jew that is idol worship

Good lord. LMAO

It's not surprising. The school system is infested indoctrinators that don't believe in teaching their class in an unbiased manner. Something like that happen in one of my daughters school, I'd raise a huge stink about it. That is just completely unnecessary.
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

wow... this started well before last week..pretty much since he said he was running. There are a few around these parts that would likely follow him around like a zombie.

i gotta call ********

Funny how the number 6 is thrown in there...with Obama being the 7th object.

6 is the number of the beast and 7 represents the 7 seals of the Apocalypse.

...formerly the omnipotent UOD

Quote Originally Posted by UOD View Post
    Funny how the number 6 is thrown in there...with Obama being the 7th object.

6 is the number of the beast and 7 represents the 7 seals of the Apocalypse.
    A bit of a stretch. Actually the number of the beast is thought to be 666, I say 'thought to be' because some theologians think the text containing the number of the beast may have been mistranslated and is in reality 616. I digress. You say the number 7 represents the 7 seals of the Apocalypse, when in reality the number 7 is simply the integer greater than 6, and less than 8. I say the number 7 represents how many days there are in a week, or perhaps the 7 deadly sins, 7 wonders of the ancient world, or even the 7 dwarves.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaDude View Post
    A bit of a stretch. Actually the number of the beast is thought to be 666, I say 'thought to be' because some theologians think the text containing the number of the beast may have been mistranslated and is in reality 616. I digress. You say the number 7 represents the 7 seals of the Apocalypse, when in reality the number 7 is simply the integer greater than 6, and less than 8. I say the number 7 represents how many days there are in a week, or perhaps the 7 deadly sins, 7 wonders of the ancient world, or even the 7 dwarves.
    6 is the day that God created man.

7th Son of a 7th Son - Iron Maiden

Seven deadly sins
    Seven ways to win
    Seven holy paths to hell
    And your trip begins

Seven downward slopes
    Seven bloodied hopes
    Seven are your burning fires
    Seven your desires

I am the bornless one
    The fallen angel watching you
    Babylon the scarlet *****
    Ill infiltrate your gratitude
    Dont you dare to save your son
    Kill him now and save the young ones
    Be the mother of a birth strangled babe
    Be the devils own lucifers my name

Moonchild - hear the mandrake scream
    Moonchild - open the seventh seal
    Moonchild - youll be mine soon child
    Moonchild - take my hand tonight

I count the heads of those unborn
    The accursed ones Ill find them all
    If you die by your own hand
    As a suicide you shall be damned
    And if you try to save your soul
    I will torment you - you shall not grow old
    With every second and passing breath
    Youll be so alone your soul will bleed to death

The twind they are exhausted seven is the night
    Gemini is rising as the red lips kiss to bite
    Seven angels seven demons battle for his soul
    When gabriel lies sleeping this child was born to die

One more dies one more lives
    One baby cries one mother grieves
    For all the sins you will commit
    Youll beg forgiveness and none Ill give
    A web of fear shall be your coat
    To clothe you in the night
    A lucky escape for now young man
    But Ill see you damned in endless night

...formerly the omnipotent UOD

I've always wondered what it would be like to be the 7th son of a 7th son....but I digress..

And here are those parallels.

I have my doubts that a 1st grader could even comprehend an offense like that; but that's beside the point. A story like this needs some validation. Can you do that, Burke? Or should we just take it on faith? Pictures?

We both agreed that we needed to follow whatever rules or laws concerning video taping of children in a classroom setting without permission so we decided it was best not to go that route. We just did not know if this was violating any privacy laws. We also wanted to respect the parents who might find their children unwillingly on Youtube. I know I would not want that without us knowing it. - Fritopie
    Look, Cupcake, I am not saying it didn't happen as describe, nor I am saying it did. I am just saying this is weak. It's a web post on a forum called The Tree of Liberty added to an article on a web site called Prisonplanet.com.
    Last edited by jeremyboycool; 01-29-09 at 12:05 PM.
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

The mere fact that Prisonplanet would add this type of story without any validation, a post from some unknown, is very dubious.

Fritopie?!?! What do you mean Youtubes? Were you trying to get proof or web popularity?
    Last edited by jeremyboycool; 01-29-09 at 12:01 PM.
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

Oh look, a shiny new load of ********.

Blog Entries
    As an aside.....

Argue the point, not the person. Please refrain from ad hominem.

thank you,
    david
    Last edited by David; 01-29-09 at 12:40 PM. Reason: need to generalize..

Hell_Yes

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity - Seneca

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" - Isaac Asimov

It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Blog Entries
    Although this is a bit of excessive exuberance and partisanship, I would not put it to the level of worship.

Hell_Yes

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity - Seneca

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" - Isaac Asimov

It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Even if this particular story isn't true, similar indoctrination IS happening in schools.
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Quote Originally Posted by JBrazen View Post
    Even if this particular story isn't true, similar indoctrination IS happening in schools.
    Schools are always biased.

Quote Originally Posted by Burke View Post
    How is this worshiping Obama?

I didn't even think they still did the pledge for all the "god" stuff.
    Now, Hank, touch your throat. That tube you feel is your trachea. Think of it as your handle. That thing your thumb is on is your carotid artery. Think of it as your button. I want you to grab the handle, push the button.
    -Brock Samson

Quote Originally Posted by YARDofSTUF View Post
    Schools are always biased.
    Yes but when you have kids marching singing a song about Obama, that's just a slight slight tad on the extreme side.