Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Some dude threw a shoe at the President

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer View Post
    like i said

"The quickest way to get most (but not all) captives talking is to be nice to them"
    Quote Originally Posted by UOD View Post
    It works for all. We teach these techniques at our gators course....and being that we are the lead DOD wise...I'll maintain faith in our curriculum.

You can't torture a robot. It might make us feel good but robots are programmed. Al Qaeda bots are very well disciplined. What we do is make them human again...and once that happens, they cry like babies. The mental torture which they impose upon themselves is one of the reasons why they ask to be put to death.
    the above quote from the book from a link that you posted says it does not work on all.

so the book and author and the research he put into that statement are wrong?
    a.k.a. GSXR 750

the above quote from the book from a link that you posted says it does not work on all.

so the book and author and the research he put into that statement are wrong?
    Nope. The conclusions are all on the same page. Torture is not only illegal, but ineffective.

...formerly the omnipotent UOD

Waterboarding is un-American. Doing the right thing is not always easy and sometimes is very, very hard. Though in the long run learning to deal with our problems in a peaceful manner will bear more fruit. However I understand that many do not see the world as I do.

To be honest though when that shoe flew I was hoping it'd smack Bush right between the eyes. I envisioned a bloodied nose and a cracked lip but Bush ducked unfortunately. I salute the guy who threw the shoe. Not because I have a dislike for Bush. But because it takes allot of courage to express yourself so boldly. If he was truly expressing himself and not just being flashy or funded then I doubt he'll care about a few broken bones. A thrown shoe though is minimal in the damage it can inflict. To approve of waterboarding or breaking of bones in retribution is a slight disturbing. But I also understand that people usually talk more game then they play.
    Last edited by jeremyboycool; 12-17-08 at 11:07 PM. Reason: sp
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

suprised that jackass didn't have a bomb in that shoe.Lets see bush duck that one.
    If you won't stand behind the troops then you can trying standing in front of them.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremyboycool View Post
    Waterboarding is un-American. Doing the right thing is not always easy and sometimes is very, very hard. Though in the long run learning to deal with our problems in a peaceful manner will bear more fruit. However I understand that many do not see the world as I do.

To be honest though when that shoe flew I was hoping it'd smack Bush right between the eyes. I envisioned a bloodied nose and a cracked lip but Bush ducked unfortunately. I salute the guy who threw the shoe. Not because I have a dislike for Bush. But because it takes allot of courage to express yourself so boldly. If he was truly expressing himself and not just being flashy or funded then I doubt he'll care about a few broken bones. A thrown shoe though is minimal in the damage it can inflict. To approve of waterboarding or breaking of bones in retribution is a slight disturbing. But I also understand that people usually talk more game then they play.
    Would you have saluted the guy if the shoe had actually hit the President?

But because it takes allot of courage to express yourself so boldly.
    LMAO.. how is throwing a shoe.. at anyone regardless of who it is expressing yourself boldly??? To be honest the guy is a stupid retard that needs to be punished by walking over hot coals with the clothing he had on when he got arrested..yeah thats right he doesn't have shoes anymore "WHOOPS!"

screw water boarding...I think one of the SS should have pulled out the 9 and popped him in the damn arm way before he got it up to throw anything but that was a flaw the SS had and should work on from here on out or else they may lose a president again....

Sava.....you should check out brembo's size 11and a half, "Clancy" shoes. It's like shot putting.

Quote Originally Posted by opmharley View Post
    suprised that jackass didn't have a bomb in that shoe.Lets see bush duck that one.
    this is why i said i woulda put a bullet in him. after the first shoe was thrown and then seeing him go for the second shoe, but at this point you cannot see what is on the ground from any of the SS positions so you have no idea what he is going for. what if he is trying to ignite a shoe bomb (or any bomb for that matter a la richard reid.
    a.k.a. GSXR 750

Quote Originally Posted by Roody View Post
    Would you have saluted the guy if the shoe had actually hit the President?
    Yes and I would have laughed to boot.
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

Yes and I would have laughed to boot.
    I think he is an awful President just like you do and I did campaign work for the man in 2000. Even after him lying directly to me no way would I laugh at something like that.

That's pretty over the top man.

Quote Originally Posted by Sava700 View Post
    LMAO.. how is throwing a shoe.. at anyone regardless of who it is expressing yourself boldly??? To be honest the guy is a stupid retard that needs to be punished by walking over hot coals with the clothing he had on when he got arrested..yeah thats right he doesn't have shoes anymore "WHOOPS!"
    Spread the hate man!

Quote Originally Posted by Roody View Post
    I think he is an awful President just like you do and I did campaign work for the man in 2000. Even after him lying directly to me no way would I laugh at something like that.

That's pretty over the top man.
    I know, I am evil. A regular shoe in for the legion of darkness.

Quote Originally Posted by Sava700 View Post

screw water boarding...I think one of the SS should have pulled out the 9 and popped him in the damn arm way before he got it up to throw anything but that was a flaw the SS had and should work on from here on out or else they may lose a president again....

" at anyone regardless of who it is expressing yourself boldly???"

It is a allot bolder then pissing and moaning on the Internet.
    Last edited by jeremyboycool; 12-18-08 at 10:09 PM. Reason: sp

It's the shoe heard round the world! It's predominantly what the worlds opinion is on Mr Bush. I'm glad some Iraqi journalist had the balls to do it, cause 350 million Americans didn't.

Yet some still can't see this man destroyed your way of life in a mere 8 years.
    The more I drink, the less I care.

Quote Originally Posted by sito View Post
    I can see you don't know much about our way of life.

It's the shoe heard round the world! It's predominantly what the worlds opinion is on Mr Bush. I'm glad some Iraqi journalist had the balls to do it, cause 350 million Americans didn't.

i live good. i know others do. i think it a stretch to say he destroyed our life. maybe a big stretch.
    a.k.a. GSXR 750

I can see you don't know much about our way of life.
    For the most part your all still fat and comfy. I'd venture to guess only the comfy have time to post on forums.

Aside from my truth. That journalist has been offered 10 million dollars for the shoe (he'll never get the shoe back) from a wealthy Saudi, a wife from a wealthy Saudi and a job retro to the many years he will serve in jail.

I don't pretend truth guys, I just see it. Your pride is what blinds you. I don't care either way.

Just thought I'd drop in for a good laugh and make a few peoples blood pressure go up at the same time.
    The more I drink, the less I care.

For the most part your all still fat and comfy. I'd venture to guess only the comfy have time to post on forums.

Aside from my truth. That journalist has been offered 10 million dollars for the shoe (he'll never get the shoe back) from a wealthy Saudi, a wife from a wealthy Saudi and a job retro to the many years he will serve in jail.

I don't pretend truth guys, I just see it. Your pride is what blinds you. I don't care either way.

Just thought I'd drop in for a good laugh and make a few peoples blood pressure go up at the same time.
    jealous much?
    a.k.a. GSXR 750

jealous much?
    I am gonna put my money on drunk.

I am gonna put my money on drunk.

laughing with
    a.k.a. GSXR 750