Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OK little boys and girls, come sit on Santa’s lap

404 Sanity Not Found PsykoPenguin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    i would like condoms to be freely distributed... and sponges... and other sexual protection... to everyone around the world..
    "I'm like a lion on the prowl after prey"

I like a new engine for my ride. How's QR25DE sounds Santa?

1 - a job (preferably a good one).

2 - my son winning a state championship in wrestling this year.

thanks Santa Claus - we'll leave out the beer and pretzels as usual

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by RoundEye View Post
    I think that’s why he refuses to come around not only is he extremely busy this time of year, people are whining about last year and what they didn’t get.

Where’s the Christmas spirit? The anticipation of what you might get this year? Spreading the love around for your fellow man? MadDocs the only one that didn’t ask only for himself.

Santa doesn’t like guns and the talk of him getting shot makes him nervous. He journeys through some rough hoods. He doesn’t want Rudolph to get shot either. He has protection though, me, he knows if it comes down to it, I don’t mind putting holes in people they can’t breathe through. I’m his shotgun rider. Carrying a shotgun in his sleigh makes him very nervous but he goes through some really rough neighborhoods. Unfortunately a necessary evil on my part. My weapon of choice. An 18 inch tactile Mossberg, locked and loaded with some 3 inch magnum slugs.

So Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, I’ll see if I can talk Santa into paying a visit.

I do believe Santa and I can have a truce... I get what I want and nobody gets hurt

More positive people.
    To be human is to choose.

It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

- Emiliano Zapata

hi Santa!
    #1 - id like to see the troops home -
    #2 - let iran get nukes but mistakeingly blow them selves up in the process knocking them back 20 yrs - lol
    #3 - recession end in the U.S.A
    fly safe and thanks!

Hi Santa, I hope all is well with you and yours... I would like to extend a
    very merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.

I would also like to add that you of all people should realize that the
    humbuggary of a few bitter people that dwell in this life should not diminish the
    joy and happiness that you bring to the rest of us at this time of the season. I hope you will reconsider making an appearance.

Thank you for all you have done for everyone around this planet.

Stephen
    Every normal man must be tempted at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    I often wonder if the voices in my head ever get frustrated because I'm just too damn lazy to climb that clock tower.
    Click image to enlarge
    click image to view full version

Blog Entries
    I want nothing for myself. I already have everything that I could possibly want with a beautiful wife, and two amazing daughters.

But if you could, make a donation at http://www.toysfortots.org/ to help those less fortunate to have a good Christmas for their kids. They're having a tough time this year with the recession, and need all the donations they can get.
    ------
    “The most beautiful thing we can experience in life is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: for his eyes are closed.” - Albert Einstein

I have everything I want.

I want RoundEye to get better.

In a dry but moldy New Orleans, Louisiana
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaDude View Post
    I want RoundEye to get better.
    That’s mighty thoughtful of you.
    Thank you
    Sliding down the banister of life ..........................

404 Sanity Not Found PsykoPenguin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivas View Post
    More positive people.
    Turtles for everyone. How's that for positive?

Also I would like for near extinct animals to flourish with lots o offspring to take them off that endangered list.

I would like people to stop stealing penguins fish.
    "I'm like a lion on the prowl after prey"

Quote Originally Posted by Sava700 View Post
    ... I get what I want and nobody gets hurt ...
    You keep up this BS attitude and Santa is never coming back. From what he’s explained to me you’re the main reason he’s staying away. It’s all because of you and your stupid attitude,

:d
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking

You keep up this BS attitude and Santa is never coming back. From what he’s explained to me you’re the main reason he’s staying away. It’s all because of you and your stupid attitude,
    Well EXCUSE ME.... I said we could call a truce. I'll leave it at that and see what his decision will be but my list still hasn't changed.

I will however leave more cookies and milk by the fireplace to entice the drop off.

SO Sorry Santa... here is my list again, same as previous years, please see what you can do and we go from there.

I do believe Santa and I can have a truce... I get what I want and nobody gets hurt
    Sounds like a mafia truce to me, if he gives you what you want and he doesn’t get shot. He’s fearful of getting shot or one of his prized reindeer especially Rudolph. That’s why he lets me ride along shot gun for protection. It’s not those little kids fault that their moms and dads or brother and sisters could be violent crack addicts. Having a gun is a necessary evil in some of those hoods he journeys though. Santa is a major softie though, he’ll risk his life to bring a smile to a small child’s face.

When I first started the Santa account almost ten years ago, I did it for laughter, cheer and to spread the holiday cheer some. I’m lucky Philip and Ken let me keep the account because technically it is against the rules to have more then one account on the board. While a lot of people had suspicions it was me, I think this is the first time I’m openly admitting to being Santa all these years.

Between getting sick with MS and Sava’ stupidity, I no longer have the desire to be Santa. If you want the account and I think you’d make a worthy Santa shoot me a PM and I’ll send you the password to the account. The potential of fun is great with Santa is great.

Sounds like a mafia truce to me, if he gives you what you want and he doesn’t get shot. He’s fearful of getting shot or one of his prized reindeer especially Rudolph. That’s why he lets me ride along shot gun for protection. It’s not those little kids fault that their moms and dads or brother and sisters could be violent crack addicts. Having a gun is a necessary evil in some of those hoods he journeys though. Santa is a major softie though, he’ll risk his life to bring a smile to a small child’s face.

When I first started the Santa account almost ten years ago, I did it for laughter, cheer and to spread the holiday cheer some. I’m lucky Philip and Ken let me keep the account because technically it is against the rules to have more then one account on the board. While a lot of people had suspicions it was me, I think this is the first time I’m openly admitting to being Santa all these years.

Between getting sick with MS and Sava’ stupidity, I no longer have the desire to be Santa. If you want the account and I think you’d make a worthy Santa shoot me a PM and I’ll send you the password to the account. The potential of fun is great with Santa is great.
    LOL relax man.... its all in good fun. I think your letting something go to your head. I can't help your MS but do wish you well.... I do think you just need to relax a little here and stop bashing me over it.. I've taken the insults in good stride but ya gotta draw the line at some point.

Well EXCUSE ME.... I said we could call a truce. I'll leave it at that and see what his decision will be but my list still hasn't changed.

I will however leave more cookies and milk by the fireplace to entice the drop off.

SO Sorry Santa... here is my list again, same as previous years, please see what you can do and we go from there.

Sava. You go realize it’s just s game of fictional dreams?

Yet years later, after I was unable to put three human beings (3 college co-eds) under your tree, you’re STILL busting my balls over it.

Man. You must be the God of supreme whiny bitches. If you’re aren’t careful you’re going to develop a snatch between your legs, start eating Bon-Bons nd start sitting on the sofa watching soap operas all day.

LOL relax man.... its all in good fun. I think your letting something go to your head. I can't help your MS but do wish you well.... I do think you just need to relax a little here and stop bashing me over it.. I've taken the insults in good stride but ya gotta draw the line at some point.
    Your ****ing awesome!!! I really hope you get what you deserve this Christmas.
    Every normal man must be tempted at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    I often wonder if the voices in my head ever get frustrated because I'm just too damn lazy to climb that clock tower.
    Click image to enlarge
    click image to view full version

It’s oblivious that the MS screws with my emotions quite as bit, still, you’re whining about something that happened years ago and threatening to shoot him and his reindeer. Let it go.

It’s no wonder that nobody will take the account from me.