Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

Thread: Sooo

  1. #1
    ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ downhill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    My Own Private Idaho
    Posts
    34,796

    Sooo

    What happened to all the rioting?


    *snickers*


    Ok....I'm rubbing salt into the wound but not from a win but for all the fear mongering that's been going on.

    Rioting.

  2. #2
    TypicalWhitePerson JC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Single Wide
    Posts
    4,560
    Quote Originally Posted by downhill View Post
    What happened to all the rioting?


    *snickers*


    Ok....I'm rubbing salt into the wound but not from a win but for all the fear mongering that's been going on.

    Rioting.
    I'm glad nothing happened. I however feel that if Obama had "lost" it would be a different story.
    Speedguide.... If you don't love Obama you won't like it here.
    Straight out the Trailer!
    Re.....Spect "walk"!

    MacBook Pro 2.33Ghz, 3G of Ram, OS X

  3. #3
    Certified SG Addict Brent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Posts
    42,163
    Quote Originally Posted by JC View Post
    I'm glad nothing happened. I however feel that if Obama had "lost" it would be a different story.
    This I think too, if he had lost.....
    "Would you mind not standing on my chest, my hats on fire." - The Doctor

  4. #4
    ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ downhill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    My Own Private Idaho
    Posts
    34,796
    Of course you do..and if there had been anything like vote tampering in Flordia, maybe you guys are right, however the tone was that there was going to be rioting. Some states he did loose. No rioting.

    As of tonight, still no rioting.

    Fear mongering by the RNC.

  5. #5
    TypicalWhitePerson JC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Single Wide
    Posts
    4,560
    Quote Originally Posted by downhill View Post
    Of course you do..and if there had been anything like vote tampering in Flordia, maybe you guys are right, however the tone was that there was going to be rioting. Some states he did loose. No rioting.

    As of tonight, still no rioting.

    Fear mongering by the RNC.
    I'm not gonna bite, I'm done.
    Speedguide.... If you don't love Obama you won't like it here.
    Straight out the Trailer!
    Re.....Spect "walk"!

    MacBook Pro 2.33Ghz, 3G of Ram, OS X

  6. #6
    ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ downhill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    My Own Private Idaho
    Posts
    34,796
    What's to bite? You were one of the members making that accusation. Can you not say you were wrong?

  7. #7
    Ohh Hell yeah.. Sava700's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    24,052
    That little get together he had in Chicago would have turned nasty had he lost.. that was so easy to see.

  8. #8
    Moderator Roody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    30,761
    There was undoubtedly fear mongering, but the good thing is no rioting happened so hopefully Dems will learn from the serious mishaps of the last 8 years and also recognize that terrifying your citizens into voting for you isn't the way to go.

  9. #9
    Moderator Roody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    30,761
    Quote Originally Posted by Sava700 View Post
    That little get together he had in Chicago would have turned nasty had he lost.. that was so easy to see.
    Easy to see? How so?

  10. #10
    ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ downhill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    My Own Private Idaho
    Posts
    34,796
    Quote Originally Posted by Sava700 View Post
    That little get together he had in Chicago would have turned nasty had he lost.. that was so easy to see.



    My god man. You crack me up!! Ok so where's your proof of that? LMAO!!

    The crowd was made up of all kinds of people from all walks of life. LOL

  11. #11
    Ohh Hell yeah.. Sava700's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    24,052
    Quote Originally Posted by Roody View Post
    There was undoubtedly fear mongering, but the good thing is no rioting happened so hopefully Dems will learn from the serious mishaps of the last 8 years and also recognize that terrifying your citizens into voting for you isn't the way to go.
    I never saw anything from either party's camp to start a riot anywhere

    If anything it was drummed up by racial tensions in low profile area's.

  12. #12
    Moderator Roody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    30,761
    Quote Originally Posted by Sava700 View Post
    I never saw anything from either party's camp to start a riot anywhere

    If anything it was drummed up by racial tensions in low profile area's.
    DH was referencing past remarks made here on the forums by JC.

  13. #13
    Ohh Hell yeah.. Sava700's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    24,052
    Quote Originally Posted by downhill View Post



    My god man. You crack me up!! Ok so where's your proof of that? LMAO!!

    The crowd was made up of all kinds of people from all walks of life. LOL
    I never said anything about all kinds of people.. look at the amount of people, look at how they danced around in circles all happy and excited that he may be the next president... looked like a 1million gathering of followers ready to tear down another berlin wall. Your the one that seems to think otherwise and got click happy with the rotfl gifs.

  14. #14
    Ohh Hell yeah.. Sava700's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    24,052
    Quote Originally Posted by Roody View Post
    DH was referencing past remarks made here on the forums by JC.
    Who knows.. I mean it could have turned real nasty had it gone the other way. We may never know so speculation isn't exactly something we need to argue about or point fingers with this Fear mongering by the RNC nonsense.

  15. #15
    Senior Member ghettoside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    At Large in the US
    Posts
    5,134
    the rioting will start after Obama takes office.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post

    There are idiots everywhere.

    At work, in forums, in poetry classes, everywhere!

  16. #16
    Certified SG Addict Indy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    Amarillo, TX
    Posts
    25,526
    Blog Entries
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoside View Post
    the rioting will start after Obama takes office.
    Looks to me like some online forum rioting has already happened...
    ------
    “The most beautiful thing we can experience in life is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: for his eyes are closed.” - Albert Einstein

  17. #17
    Assistant Admin Ken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    12,043
    Quote Originally Posted by downhill View Post
    What happened to all the rioting?


    *snickers*


    Ok....I'm rubbing salt into the wound but not from a win but for all the fear mongering that's been going on.

    Rioting.
    So...what happened to Bush declaring martial law and postponing the elections... LMAO!

  18. #18
    Moderator Roody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    30,761
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    So...what happened to Bush declaring martial law and postponing the elections... LMAO!
    I remember that being said, but I don't recall if that was DH or not?

  19. #19
    ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ downhill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    My Own Private Idaho
    Posts
    34,796
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    So...what happened to Bush declaring martial law and postponing the elections... LMAO!

    First....I've never said that.

    Secondly, his term isn't up yet. LMAO

  20. #20
    Assistant Admin Ken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    12,043
    Quote Originally Posted by downhill View Post
    First....I've never said that.

    Secondly, his term isn't up yet. LMAO
    Oh, really... First...

    http://forums.speedguide.net/poll.ph...ts&pollid=1589

    http://forums.speedguide.net/showthr...ht=martial+law

    (I have never said that there would be rioting... )

    Secondly, he hasn't took office yet... (Not that I am saying there will be rioting, just leveling the playing field... )

Similar Threads

  1. Sooo....I'm a grandfather X2
    By downhill in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-02-08, 08:42 AM
  2. Sooo.......how many people are off this week?
    By downhill in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-22-07, 05:54 AM
  3. Only one left!
    By jeremyboycool in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-18-07, 12:21 PM
  4. I am sooo addicted
    By Bastid in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-08-07, 09:39 PM
  5. Computer is running sooo slow!
    By ColdFusion in forum Software Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-12-07, 06:59 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •