Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: obama, where was he born?

obama, where was he born?

a.k.a. GSXR 750

As an independent motion picture company, funded by Rupert Murdoch, we've taken it upon ourselves.....
    Sorry Gixxer, but allegations put forth here are pretty baseless. I mean to say, more monies have been spent looking into Obama's past than we likely spend on looking for real terrorists in this country. Think about that for a minute.

Do you really think that the FBI haven't been instructed to look into his past? As well as the NSA and god knows who else?

That said, it would be nice for once, when you put up one of your posts, to at least comment on it.

Funny thing, a family who my wife provides care for, told her the other day that Obama was a Muslim?

1. Who cares?

2. It's been proved false and reported on, over and over and over, yet this myth persists among people who only hear what they want to hear.

Who really knows, but even if he wasn't a natural US citizen, a lot of his supporters and MSM would be willing to overlook that little fact just because he represents "Change"...whatever that means.
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Quote Originally Posted by JBrazen View Post
    Who really knows, but even if he wasn't a natural US citizen, a lot of his supporters and MSM would be willing to overlook that little fact just because he represents "Change"...whatever that means.
    No they wouldn't and by the way, McCain doesn't represent change.

Quote Originally Posted by downhill View Post
    Funny thing, a family who my wife provides care for, told her the other day that Obama was a Muslim?

1. Who cares?

2. It's been proved false and reported on, over and over and over, yet this myth persists among people who only hear what they want to hear.
    It's important to keep the myth alive for the next 8 days in the hopes that it will sway the undecided votes towards McCain.
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

No they wouldn't and by the way, McCain doesn't represent change.
    Neither of them do.

Nader '08!!!

LOL.....you got me.

Sorry Gixxer, but allegations put forth here are pretty baseless. I mean to say, more monies have been spent looking into Obama's past than we likely spend on looking for real terrorists in this country. Think about that for a minute.

Do you really think that the FBI haven't been instructed to look into his past? As well as the NSA and god knows who else?

That said, it would be nice for once, when you put up one of your posts, to at least comment on it.

1. Who cares?

email i got from a friend after i told them i was voting for obama. if there is no truth, then why doesn't he release the paperwork (which is what it says in the video) he was asked for?
    a.k.a. GSXR 750

Obama was born a U.S. citizen. It's amazing how much people want to believe otherwise.

Dunno. Probably because it's baseless. If he wasn't born a U.S. citizen, there wouldn't be any way he could run for the Presidency. Do you think the White House, congress, the justice department and the news core would ignore that?

Tell you what. Send an email to his campaign. They'll get back to you as Obama's been facing down most of this stuff. Unlike Kerry of 2004.

Dunno. Probably because it's baseless. If he wasn't born a U.S. citizen, there wouldn't be any way he could run for the Presidency. Do you think the White House, congress, the justice department and the news core would ignore that?

Tell you what. Send an email to his campaign. They'll get back to you as Obama's been facing down most of this stuff. Unlike Kerry of 2004.
    obama's camp keeps calling me asking for help because i am a member of the "sierra club", whatever that is. i will ask one when they call again. i knew you had to be a natural born citizen so did not think there was a lot of substance to it.
    a.k.a. GSXR 750

Blog Entries
    Do you think the White House, congress, the justice department and the news core would ignore that?

A real crack group you have right there!

Hell_Yes

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity - Seneca

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" - Isaac Asimov

It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book. - Friedrich Nietzsche

The Sierra club is a conservation club for saving some of the most beautiful places in America.

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    A real crack group you have right there!
    Ok, one out of four ain't bad.....

Wait.....

The Sierra club is a conservation club for saving some of the most beautiful places in America.
    they said i had signed up for it at some point, but i do not remember.
    a.k.a. GSXR 750

I am going to be happy when this election is over. As much as I enjoy politics I am tired of being surrounded by all the Anti-Obama hate. Whether it's forum boards or my job there is alot of BS going around.

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Quote Originally Posted by Roody View Post
    I am going to be happy when this election is over. As much as I enjoy politics I am tired of being surrounded by all the Anti-Obama hate. Whether it's forum boards or my job there is alot of BS going around.
    Same here..except..the BS comes from both sides. It's turned into the biggest most pathetic circus I've seen.

Hey...there's even talk about Joe the plumber going for congress. I guess 5 minutes of fame can lead to another 10 minutes of fame.
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Roody View Post
    It is a bit rough with all the campaigning nonsense. The focus on racism amongst white voters is as such, that if Obama were to lose, somehow bigotry would be considered the reason. The news is a bit different in the NorthEast, I suppose

Hell_Yes

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity - Seneca

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" - Isaac Asimov

It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Blog Entries
    The argument that he's not a citized has been refuted in court more than once.

In that latest accusation the judge ruled that Berg's attempts to use certain laws to gain standing to pursue his claim that Obama was not a natural-born citizen were "frivolous and not worthy of discussion."

http://www.philly.com/dailynews/local/33294494.html
    http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...n_the_usa.html
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...ertificate.asp

It's just another smear tactic imho.

Quote Originally Posted by YeOldeStonecat View Post
    Same here..except..the BS comes from both sides. It's turned into the biggest most pathetic circus I've seen.

Hey...there's even talk about Joe the plumber going for congress. I guess 5 minutes of fame can lead to another 10 minutes of fame.
    It does come from both sides, but I can honestly say in my lifetime I have never seen the kind of smear tactics Obama has faced. Somehow I doubt he would get the same level of issues if his name was Matt Smith and not Barack Obama.