Thread: Evinrude / Johnson Outboard Engine Blowout Sale

Advanced Member

Evinrude / Johnson Outboard Engine Blowout Sale

I need to get rid of these engine that I have left over so I am selling them under my cost. They are all new engines that have never been on a boat at all, One one came out of the box to sit in the showroom. This is a great deal so dont pass it up. I have as follows.

One 2003 225hp 25" Evinrude direct injected outboard thats White and warrantied till 2013, Yeah 2013 and I will let it go for $13,000.00

One 2007 200hp 25" Evinrude E-tec, White for $12,925.00

One 2007 225hp 25" Evinrude E-tec, White for $14,170.00

One 2006 150hp 25" Johnson carbureted engine, White for $7,920.00 with the factory 2 year warranty.

One 2005 6hp Johnson carbureted 2 stroke for 1,223.00 with the factory 2 year warranty.

The 2007 Evinrudes come with a 5 year warranty and the option of a digital I-Command guage package system worth $1,186.00 or a $600.00 down payment rebate.

If you are seriously interested send me a PM and I will figure the totals with shipping and the promo package if its a 2007 engine.

Evinrude Outboards

Hi Jason,

I see you posted the message regarding your E-Tec motors for sale in September. Do you have any of them left for sale? Where are you located?

Best regards,

Buzz
    NH

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by neyachts View Post
    Hi Jason,

I see you posted the message regarding your E-Tec motors for sale in September. Do you have any of them left for sale? Where are you located?

Best regards,

Buzz
    NH
    Yes we have all of them left at even better prices. We are in Florida but we ship engines all the time ( when the economy is not in the crapper anyway ). Here are the engines and the great prices. Call and ask for Mike or Mario to negotiate your final price. I am the Service Manager and Mario is the Sales Manager but Mike has final say in all prices as the GM and has a better Idea of how to get you one.

http://www.americanmarinesrv.com/usa...inrudeSale.htm