Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breaking News: Bin Laden killed in CIA directed airstrike

Quote Originally Posted by Cornbread View Post
    It all must be true then since he wrote it in his "book"? I know he was in the inside, just like he was on the inside for Clinton. And?
    Dear God man. There is all kinds of info out there from people on the inside that clearly shows Bush dropped the ball and since then has only served to use his mistakes pre-9/11 to support his own agenda for post 9/11. If after all this time that information needs to be explained to you then I worry about your ability to keep up in this conversation.

Are you even familiar with Yellowcake? Plame? Downing Street Memo? Honestly Clinton definitely dropped the ball with some stuff, but to suggest that he created even a 1/4 of the problems involving this stuff is insane. President Clinton was a part of the problem no doubt. Unfortunately President Bush became a huge part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Roody View Post

President Clinton was a part of the problem no doubt. Unfortunately President Bush became a huge part of the problem.
    And that is what I been saying...dear God. Read my post again and you'll see that.

It wasn't just one man, or one administration.

...that clearly shows Bush dropped the ball...
    The Bush administration as a whole.

And that is what I been saying...dear God. Read my post again and you'll see that.

It wasn't just one man, or one administration.
    Well no it wasn't just one man, but like it's been said a high majority of it has been and when it comes to 9/11 this has largely and I do mean largely a Bush issue.

Quote Originally Posted by YARDofSTUF View Post
    The Bush administration as a whole.
    By far this problem falls on President Bush. It's his cowboy rhetoric who has made this country far more unsafe then safe. He was/is a lousy President. I remain as ashamed today for making that awful choice in 2000 as I did in 2003.

By far this problem falls on President Bush. It's his cowboy rhetoric who has made this country far more unsafe then safe. He was/is a lousy President. I remain as ashamed today for making that awful choice in 2000 as I did in 2003.
    If you blame bush and none of those that worked with him, you are a fool.

Wasn't there poor information given to him by his team? Hell its not like he got his hands dirty all alone.

I voted for him as well (I'm registered Independent, voted for Clinton in 92') , but I'm not going to blame the man for 9/11. I'm not going to be one of those people that say we blowed up our own people just to start a war. And speaking of war, yes the Iraq war was a mistake, but I don't think we can just cut and run as easy as people would make it sound.

If we had true info where OBL was today, I'm sure our government would take him out, but to suggest as this topic started that we wait till the last minute just to get "votes" is BS. At least that's how I took it.

If you blame bush and none of those that worked with him, you are a fool.

Wasn't there poor information given to him by his team? Hell its not like he got his hands dirty all alone.

Guess I figured you would know after past criticisms of those in his Administration that I meant not only President Bush, but those who work for him also.

There was a choice in 2000 and/or 2003? It was more like vote against someone... not for someone.
    People will forget what you said... and people will forget what you did... but people will never forget how you made them feel.

I voted for him as well (I'm registered Independent, voted for Clinton in 92') , but I'm not going to blame the man for 9/11. I'm not going to be one of those people that say we blowed up our own people just to start a war. And speaking of war, yes the Iraq war was a mistake, but I don't think we can just cut and run as easy as people would make it sound.

If we had true info where OBL was today, I'm sure our government would take him out, but to suggest as this topic started that we wait till the last minute just to get "votes" is BS. At least that's how I took it.
    I wouldn't be one of those people who thinks we blew up our own people to start a war either.

Most of my criticism of President Bush is based on crap he twisted to get us into Iraq.

Guess I figured you would know after past criticisms of those in his Administration that I meant not only President Bush, but those who work for him also.
    You just said it falls on Bush, it falls on all invovled.

You just said it falls on Bush, it falls on all invovled.
    That it does, but it's his Administration and ultimately his call. Again it's one person named, but it's criticism based also on his staff.

Quote Originally Posted by MadDoctor View Post
    There was a choice in 2000 and/or 2003? It was more like vote against someone... not for someone.
    Same thing this year, at least thats "my opinion", not much to vote for. I would have voted for Clinton before before Obama, not sure now. Not much to choose from. Again this is my opinion.