Thread: Can somebody help me on our project?

Question Can somebody help me on our project?

Hi, I'm Vince from Philippines. 19 years of age, I'm new here and hope someone can help us.

We are having a hard time in our project. It is about making a microwave link between 2 sites. In our case, we chose to work on with a non-existing company, a CATV provider.

Our main problem is we dont have any idea on the bandwidth to work on.
    Does it depend on the number of channels? We do not have an idea what is the typical bandwidth used per channel.

Also we're having trouble in searching where to find some specs of transmitter, receiver, antenna etc. used in microwave technology. If you know some sites related with that please tag me.

Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by nereid_03 View Post

Hi, I'm Vince from Philippines. 19 years of age, I'm new here and hope someone can help us.

We are having a hard time in our project. It is about making a microwave link between 2 sites. In our case, we chose to work on with a non-existing company, a CATV provider.

Our main problem is we dont have any idea on the bandwidth to work on.
    Does it depend on the number of channels? We do not have an idea what is the typical bandwidth used per channel.

Also we're having trouble in searching where to find some specs of transmitter, receiver, antenna etc. used in microwave technology. If you know some sites related with that please tag me.

Thanks!!

try this forum you might get some people who could help your project www.avforums.com